From 01/22/2013 to 02/20/2013
- 01:23 PM Revision d5edd62e (scoutece): Even more paintboard progress
- 11:32 PM Revision 414d2b48 (scoutos): Updated line follow code to make turns for Lab 2.
- Also upgraded at_destination and LineSensor::destination() for Intro Lab 2.
- 06:18 PM Revision af7e0f94 (scoutos): Added new at_destination functionality.
- Maze turns are buggy and are the next order of business.
- 05:43 PM Revision f37db1de (scoutece): Some progress on the paintboard schematic
- 09:23 PM Revision 3ef60985 (scoutece): Finished initial paintboard schematic
- 06:48 PM Bug #2134 (Fixed): Concurrency Issue with Behavior Overwrite
- 06:48 PM Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- 07:25 PM Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 07:20 PM Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- 07:19 PM Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- 03:57 PM Revision 40659cb8 (scoutos): More fixes to launch scripts (poorly written by Tom ;)
- 03:48 PM Revision 0fb861bc (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:48 PM Revision e203e719 (scoutos): Fixed launch script error
- 03:44 PM Revision 92019044 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:42 PM Revision c06735bb (scoutos): Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually...
- 03:21 PM Revision 9873e344 (scoutos): changed GUI according to the new order to conform to
- "rosrun libscout libscout <behavior#> <scoutname>"
- 03:18 PM Revision 94ec93e0 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:16 PM Revision c467de4f (scoutos): running libscout behaviors without specifying a name should
- make everything publish directly (e.g., to /set_motor instead of
/scout1/set_motor) and thus should work on hardware.
- 03:04 PM Revision d2acabf3 (scoutos): Added rosscout.launch in libscout
- On startup, it will now launch rosscout instead of rosserial. rosscout
includes rosserial, motors, encoders, and any ...
- 02:45 PM Bug #2138 (Fixed): Look into timestamps in sonar
- Turns out headers aren't automatically filled in. This may be creating a bug in the sonar code, which relies on times...
- 02:26 PM Task #2137 (Wontfix): Add roslaunch scripts
- Once done with other things:
Make a bunch of launch scripts. One of them should start up all the sensor nodes; oth...
- 02:20 PM Revision 18db4dfa (scoutos): cliffSensor edited
- 02:17 PM Revision 679f4e26 (scoutos): Freeing memory we allocate. Yay!
- 02:14 PM Task #2136 (Fixed): Change teleop_on behavior.
- Change teleop so that the simulator ignores teleop commands if a behavior is running.
- 02:13 PM Task #2135 (Fixed): Remove headers from messages
- Most .msg files have headers, which make it hard to spoof them on command line.
We should get rid of that.
- 01:55 PM Revision 1ae55cee (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 01:55 PM Revision b3776a44 (scoutece): added new batboard to repo. also added new charge controller to the
- 02:40 AM Revision 206dc881 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of roboclub.org:/home/svn/scouthw
- 02:39 AM Revision 7a0eefad (scoutece): Initial commit of paintboard (very unfinished)
- 06:54 PM Revision 68b83291 (scoutece): finished charge schematic with exception of temp sense resistors.
- Debating whether this is even necessary.
- 01:44 PM Revision 6ee555a3 (scoutos): Changed scout constants to refresh faster. Also retuned linefollowin...
- 08:53 PM Revision fa857318 (scoutos): Fixed bugs with how the simulator was doing math for pose estimation.
- 01:00 AM Revision ab8736ac (scoutos): added teleop to GUI, should be able to choose which scout to control...
- 12:22 AM Revision 9a4d8398 (scoutos): New GUI should be working now! (run, pause resume should all work
- pretty robustly). Teleop is not working yet...
- 04:29 PM Revision 01f09975 (scoutos): Partially done GUI rewriting GUI
- now can only add and kill scouts freely but can do nothing else
- 05:12 PM Revision daf6a575 (scoutos): Added position to published sonar messages
- 04:48 PM Revision 1ad3d43a (scoutos): Adding Upstart files to start roscore and rosserial
- 03:09 PM Revision 8deb8e3f (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:08 PM Revision 35a71cce (scoutos): Adding 3 line following maps to the repository.
- 02:38 PM Bug #2134 (Fixed): Concurrency Issue with Behavior Overwrite
- In BehaviorGUI.py, if you run a new behavior, the rosnode kill used to stop the old behavior will often kill the newl...
- 02:36 PM Revision 60a90290 (scoutos): \Fixed teleop to work with behaviors. Teleop currently has priority ...
- 06:47 PM Revision 164c2505 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:46 PM Revision fa5ca6e3 (scoutos): Fixed pause not working with the GUI. Also removed super annoying pr...
- 06:07 PM Revision 3493418f (scoutos): Removed 'priya_draw_name' include from BehaviorList.
- 05:37 PM Bug #2082 (Fixed): Every behavior is instantiated when any is run
- Priya is awesome and everyone should love her.
Fixed by putting the constructor of behaviors into the behavior lis...
- 05:32 PM Revision e117f879 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:28 PM Revision b4865319 (scoutos): Adding make_clean.sh to recursively clean subdirectories.
- 05:16 PM Revision 80224838 (scoutos): Hacky fix to pause to work around issue that sending motor commands ...
- 04:54 PM Revision c15f2677 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:54 PM Revision faa11f08 (scoutos): Changed it so that all behaviors are not instantiated immediately. A...
- 03:53 PM Revision 07121480 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:53 PM Revision d2dedb17 (scoutos): Bugfix to BehaviorGUI causing crashes.
- 03:37 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- This probably occurs because when we kill a scout we dont stop running the existing behavior. If this is the case, it...
- 03:24 PM Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Reasonably fixed - can't get it more precise without hardware testing anyway.
- 03:23 PM Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- 03:23 PM Bug #2132: Delay before motor commands start
- Fixed by adding a latch to the ROS service advertising.
- 08:09 PM Revision 360e3b6c (scoutos): Fixed segfault from LinesensorControl when the service call failed
- 04:56 PM Revision 066b08bb (scoutos): Adding Charles's headlight code
- 08:09 PM Bug #2131: Resume button doesn't work
- Documented in code
- 08:09 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Documented in Code
- 07:18 PM Revision cfdb3afa (scoutos): Added latching to publishers so the first message gets noticed.
- 06:05 PM Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- Because it can't be killed. Don't let it be added.
- 07:27 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Alex will help with this one too.
- 06:21 PM Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- The first motor command rarely works.
Putting a delay before sending any commands is a quickfix, and this could be...
- 06:20 PM Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- In the python GUI, the resume button does nothing.
- 06:20 PM Bug #2130 (Fixed): Running a scout then starting teleop
- Interaction of teleop and behaviors is bad.
For example, if teleop is on, then the behavior will seem to be bugged...
- 06:12 PM Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 1. Create a new scout (ie "testbot")
2. Run a behavior on testbot
3. Kill testbot via GUI
4. Spawn another scout c...
- 05:57 PM Revision 63e19141 (scoutos): Committing Anson's BOM changes
- 08:33 PM Revision 64aea12e (scoutos): Added ENABLE output for stepper
- This will hopefully solve the problem of the stepper heating excessively
and constantly using current.
Also available in: Atom