From 01/05/2013 to 02/03/2013
- 06:47 PM Revision 164c2505 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:46 PM Revision fa5ca6e3 (scoutos): Fixed pause not working with the GUI. Also removed super annoying pr...
- 06:07 PM Revision 3493418f (scoutos): Removed 'priya_draw_name' include from BehaviorList.
- 05:37 PM Bug #2082 (Fixed): Every behavior is instantiated when any is run
- Priya is awesome and everyone should love her.
Fixed by putting the constructor of behaviors into the behavior lis...
- 05:32 PM Revision e117f879 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:28 PM Revision b4865319 (scoutos): Adding make_clean.sh to recursively clean subdirectories.
- 05:16 PM Revision 80224838 (scoutos): Hacky fix to pause to work around issue that sending motor commands ...
- 04:54 PM Revision c15f2677 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:54 PM Revision faa11f08 (scoutos): Changed it so that all behaviors are not instantiated immediately. A...
- 03:53 PM Revision 07121480 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:53 PM Revision d2dedb17 (scoutos): Bugfix to BehaviorGUI causing crashes.
- 03:37 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- This probably occurs because when we kill a scout we dont stop running the existing behavior. If this is the case, it...
- 03:24 PM Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Reasonably fixed - can't get it more precise without hardware testing anyway.
- 03:23 PM Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- 03:23 PM Bug #2132: Delay before motor commands start
- Fixed by adding a latch to the ROS service advertising.
- 08:09 PM Revision 360e3b6c (scoutos): Fixed segfault from LinesensorControl when the service call failed
- 04:56 PM Revision 066b08bb (scoutos): Adding Charles's headlight code
- 08:09 PM Bug #2131: Resume button doesn't work
- Documented in code
- 08:09 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Documented in Code
- 07:18 PM Revision cfdb3afa (scoutos): Added latching to publishers so the first message gets noticed.
- 06:05 PM Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- Because it can't be killed. Don't let it be added.
- 07:27 PM Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Alex will help with this one too.
- 06:21 PM Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- The first motor command rarely works.
Putting a delay before sending any commands is a quickfix, and this could be...
- 06:20 PM Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- In the python GUI, the resume button does nothing.
- 06:20 PM Bug #2130 (Fixed): Running a scout then starting teleop
- Interaction of teleop and behaviors is bad.
For example, if teleop is on, then the behavior will seem to be bugged...
- 06:12 PM Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 1. Create a new scout (ie "testbot")
2. Run a behavior on testbot
3. Kill testbot via GUI
4. Spawn another scout c...
- 05:57 PM Revision 63e19141 (scoutos): Committing Anson's BOM changes
- 08:33 PM Revision 64aea12e (scoutos): Added ENABLE output for stepper
- This will hopefully solve the problem of the stepper heating excessively
and constantly using current.
- 03:12 PM Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- 03:12 PM Task #2111: Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Now possible to change this via rosservice calls.
More gui changes can be requested later.
- 10:20 PM Revision 2853d46b (scoutos): Changed stepper to always step in step_sweep
- Also added whole/half step as a separate setting, with a single
step_do_step function. Also added stepper to main.cpp.
- 06:50 PM Revision f325b893 (scoutos): Added conversions abs_to_rel and rel_to_abs.
- Also, added warnings after these conversions in the case that a requested speed has to be cropped.
Tested against a ...
Also available in: Atom