From 11/08/2012 to 12/07/2012
- 06:52 PM Revision ac53b84f (scoutos): Cliff Sensor
- Signed-off-by: Anson Wang <email@example.com>
- 05:21 PM Revision da8ace01 (scoutos): Changed some more stuff, broke running things.
- 03:22 PM Revision f6966b3e (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:21 PM Revision c7b564bb (scoutos): Added node for testing motors
- 06:14 PM Revision ca50f11f (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:14 PM Revision 8fa2bd2e (scoutos): Probably fixed the crashing bugs. Implemented floating point pickers.
- 12:59 PM Revision d1f4bbcc (scoutos): Changed gumstix network config to static
- 07:36 PM Revision c840fbe6 (scoutos): Changed linefollowing so that turns start working once again. Also f...
- 07:06 PM Revision e6633046 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:06 PM Revision dd065971 (scoutos): Fixed sonar out of range bug. Max range now at 9.144 m.
- 07:06 PM Revision 2b0c2534 (scoutos): Called spinOnce to update sonar readings.
- 06:20 PM Revision da0e1359 (scoutos): Nicer look for maze map.
- 05:50 PM Revision 7a2222fc (scoutos): Added new services.
- 05:49 PM Revision d4fc11f1 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:47 PM Revision a2b7e8f1 (scoutos): Registered a default callback for wireless receiver. Also added defa...
- 05:32 PM Revision 18d28a5f (scoutos): Added a maze map.
- 05:18 PM Revision 754da79f (scoutos): Added the behavior to behavior list and cmakelists and made things c...
- 05:03 PM Revision 391cd472 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:03 PM Revision f878b5f9 (scoutos): Finished writing up the maze solving behavior.
- 04:51 PM Revision e5ac3afb (scoutos): Updated sonar so it broadcasts readings in mm as specified.
- 04:45 PM Revision 321961ca (scoutos): Removed old teleop.
- 04:43 PM Revision 34a600c5 (scoutos): Changed documentation: sonar pos 0 is on the right
- 04:24 PM Revision 093a1aea (scoutos): "Fixed" the sonar bug.
- Turns out the sonar just wasn't set to on by default, so nothing was being visualized.
Changed it so the sonar is on ...
- 03:45 PM Task #1724 (Wontfix): Money Requisition
- Julian is talking to Chris now.
- 12:06 AM Revision 2f244a51 (scoutece): routed IMU circuit
- 07:04 PM Revision 43811241 (scoutos): Added services to set individual control for visualization tools.
- However, there is a bug in the sonar viz for multiple scouts, looking into it now.
- 05:11 PM Revision a0928f39 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:10 PM Revision 9cb9623b (scoutos): Working on turning sonar on and off for robots individually.
- 01:10 AM Revision 64ee446f (scoutos): a poor barebone of maze_solve that I wasn't able to finish
- 09:47 PM Revision 53452658 (scoutece): fixed schematic to look nice and be organized
- 08:49 PM Revision 98dae599 (scoutece): removed old imu circuitry. added new i2c circuitry for gyro, accele...
- 07:55 PM Revision 7f095440 (scoutos): Sepearated refresh rate for scouts and for the simulator.
- 07:21 PM Revision 6fab3966 (scoutos): Fixed the line following code.
- Now works with new units
Fixed a bug with reading the line location, correctly centering the line between -3.5 and 3....
- 05:29 PM Revision 64cefaf3 (scoutece): fixed output logic on pushbutton controller
- 04:59 PM Revision ade4f3be (scoutos): Removed a ROS_INFO from ghost scout file.
- 04:47 PM Revision a767a322 (scoutece): added tx/rx breakout for avr to gumstix serial connection
- 12:22 AM Revision 6170941c (scoutece): fixed !ENABLE on the stepper driver
- 12:12 AM Revision 20280a2e (scoutece): fixed error in confusion between SHDN and CLR. Also changed LED res...
- 11:51 PM Revision 15a40e6f (scoutece): fixed the shutdown circuit to use one of the gpio pins. added pulll...
- 06:16 PM Revision 14c1b86d (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 06:13 PM Revision 12b595f3 (scoutece): added scoutfly_rev3 to accomplish changes for the next revision of ...
- Already removed switch to swtich power supply sources. In the process of
fixing the pushbutton control circuit
- 08:59 PM Revision 41479b4c (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of roboclub.org:/home/svn/scouthw
- 08:58 PM Revision 902fa82f (scoutece): Fixed some indentation
- 03:13 PM Revision 01aa3b6f (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:12 PM Revision 86b48573 (scoutos): Range sensors work now! :D
- 02:51 PM Revision cccfdc54 (scoutos): Changed sonar to use 16 bit values, not 8
- 03:40 AM Revision 28999371 (scoutos): Little cleanups.
- 03:35 AM Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Encoders currently give 336 ticks/m. They should be giving 363.78. The difference is probably due to rounding errors.
- 03:22 AM Revision 4918cbee (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:21 AM Revision 04114d13 (scoutos): Fixed teleop with new units, and changes the refresh rate to be clos...
- 02:29 AM Revision 25694a03 (scoutos): Changes so that scout1 automatically spawns upon creation of the
- simulator environment, and that line follow just continuously follows
lines instead of prior line-following-capabilit...
- 02:15 AM Revision ddfeb111 (scoutos): Fixing bugs with ghost scout (these were problems in odometry related
- to constants in the simulator and coordinate frame and theta representation
in the simulator). Also made ghost scout ...
- 01:16 AM Revision 35d1885f (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 01:15 AM Revision 6257c97d (scoutos): Continuing work on standardization of units.
- 01:15 AM Revision 73adca60 (scoutos): Cleanups/TODOs.
- 07:40 PM Revision 0ccfc42d (scoutos): Files that add ghost scout.
- 07:07 PM Revision 0e916314 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:06 PM Revision 0e0ef125 (scoutos): Changes to add ghost scout to sim frame and make it show up on the s...
- Currently the functionality for killing scouts does not kill the ghost scout. That needs to be fixed eventually.
- 06:55 PM Revision 96ec9388 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:44 PM Revision eb9cff77 (scoutos): Fixed sonar bug (corrected y direction)
- Added sonar_toggle and set_scan command and callbacks
Cleaned up sonar_visual toggle code
- 06:34 PM Revision 16097fcf (scoutos): Added header guards to scout constants.
- 06:12 PM Bug #2121 (Assigned): File Error Service call
- viki@c3po:~/ros_workspace/scoutos/scout/scoutsim$ rosservice call /scout1/sonar_set_scan 5 10
- 05:49 PM Bug #2120: Remove old teleop and clean up scoutsim folder
- Also as part of this clean up. Change from using the #define PI 3.14... to using M_PI so that we are consistent acros...
- 05:44 PM Bug #2120 (Wontfix): Remove old teleop and clean up scoutsim folder
- Now that we have baked-in teleop, the old one should go.
- 05:45 PM Revision 30a3768e (scoutos): Last commit did not contain changes to Odometry behavior. Gits dumb.
- 05:44 PM Revision 36664e39 (scoutos): Changed Odometry to publish a ScoutPosition message with the scoutna...
- 05:15 PM Revision f40977a9 (scoutos): Added new launch file template for scoutsim.
- 05:14 PM Revision 6e8c4ad2 (scoutos): Style changes to BehaviorGUI (line length, spacing)
- 03:29 PM Revision f1582e6c (scoutos): Fixed AVR hanging when sonar not connected
- 10:03 PM Revision 39c04d7d (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:02 PM Revision 6c9146d5 (scoutos): Began filling in ROSsy main function
- 10:02 PM Revision ca9f6bd5 (scoutos): Some changes to the stepper library
- A few bug fixes, and changed various values to use ms instead of us due
to integer overflow problems.
- 09:38 PM Revision 05ea07c4 (scoutos): Removed Header from BOM message.
- If we need a timestamp, we can add it back later. We don't need a
- 09:42 PM Revision e2751853 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:40 PM Revision c63c9752 (scoutos): Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
- This will cause some problems.
* Behaviors which relied on the old units will have to change. We need to change the...
- 07:46 PM Revision ae475e49 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:46 PM Revision 16d4e150 (scoutos): Fixed pause and resume. Kind of. There are lots of bugs with the GUI.
- 07:15 PM Enhancement #2114 (Wontfix): Make it easier to make new behaviors
- Make the makefile check the behaviors/ folder and compile anything it finds there into a behavior. Auto-generate any...
- 07:14 PM Task #2113 (Wontfix): Clean up scoutsim code
- There's some poor indentation and such.
Clean that up.
- 07:13 PM Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- The GUI to create, delete, and pause scouts is some ugly python.
Clean it up.
- 07:13 PM Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Currently sonar and teleop debugging only runs on scout1, hardcoded.
Make this be specified in some easy way from ...
- 06:55 PM Revision 0076084e (scoutos): Fluidified fluid teleop.
- 06:54 PM Revision d34f8273 (scoutos): Removed the initial default scout spawn.
- This should be taken care of by the GUI or launch file somehow.
- 06:53 PM Revision 631b8a4c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:52 PM Revision 594c3bb9 (scoutos): Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
- Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.
Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they ...
- 06:34 PM Revision 9a88eb2e (scoutos): Fixed pause so that it compiles. Also changed behavior gui so that i...
- 04:45 PM Revision b4cb37e1 (scoutece): Added UCC3911 Lithium-Ion Battery Protector to jabinder.lbr
- Also added UCC3911 to schematic with associated perhiperals
- 03:31 PM Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/UCC3911DP-4/296-11543-5-ND/381692 for protection instead
- 03:00 PM Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Also need to modify charge circuit to make sure the maximum charge current is 1435mA.
Nominal Cell Voltage is 3.6V a...
- 01:39 AM Bug #2109 (Assigned): Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Protection Circuits Here:
Fuel Gauge Circuit Here:
- 02:56 PM Bug #2110 (Assigned): BOM returns values even when IR LED cannot possibly permeate through the ma...
- Tested by covering with hand and by enclosing in ESD bag.
Checked with camera to make sure IR LED was not visible.
- 12:12 AM Revision b76ae2da (scoutece): Created a new library jabinder.lbr
- Added parts for 18650 double battery holder, LT3650 two cell li-ion battery
charger and 2x2 SMT molex headers
- 06:11 PM Revision b1fdaaf6 (scoutos): Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate
- -Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar
-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
- 02:43 PM Revision 9eb9cc2d (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:43 PM Revision 47e26dee (scoutos): BOM testing code in main.cpp works with rosserial
- 10:45 AM Revision 27f73b95 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:40 AM Revision 4b02e3c0 (scoutos): Added pause behavior to list
- 10:39 AM Revision a107608f (scoutos): Added new behavior to makefile
Also available in: Atom