From 10/14/2012 to 11/12/2012
- 09:42 PM Revision e2751853 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:40 PM Revision c63c9752 (scoutos): Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
- This will cause some problems.
* Behaviors which relied on the old units will have to change. We need to change the...
- 07:46 PM Revision ae475e49 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:46 PM Revision 16d4e150 (scoutos): Fixed pause and resume. Kind of. There are lots of bugs with the GUI.
- 07:15 PM Enhancement #2114 (Wontfix): Make it easier to make new behaviors
- Make the makefile check the behaviors/ folder and compile anything it finds there into a behavior. Auto-generate any...
- 07:14 PM Task #2113 (Wontfix): Clean up scoutsim code
- There's some poor indentation and such.
Clean that up.
- 07:13 PM Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- The GUI to create, delete, and pause scouts is some ugly python.
Clean it up.
- 07:13 PM Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Currently sonar and teleop debugging only runs on scout1, hardcoded.
Make this be specified in some easy way from ...
- 06:55 PM Revision 0076084e (scoutos): Fluidified fluid teleop.
- 06:54 PM Revision d34f8273 (scoutos): Removed the initial default scout spawn.
- This should be taken care of by the GUI or launch file somehow.
- 06:53 PM Revision 631b8a4c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:52 PM Revision 594c3bb9 (scoutos): Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
- Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.
Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they ...
- 06:34 PM Revision 9a88eb2e (scoutos): Fixed pause so that it compiles. Also changed behavior gui so that i...
- 04:45 PM Revision b4cb37e1 (scoutece): Added UCC3911 Lithium-Ion Battery Protector to jabinder.lbr
- Also added UCC3911 to schematic with associated perhiperals
- 03:31 PM Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/UCC3911DP-4/296-11543-5-ND/381692 for protection instead
- 03:00 PM Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Also need to modify charge circuit to make sure the maximum charge current is 1435mA.
Nominal Cell Voltage is 3.6V a...
- 01:39 AM Bug #2109 (Assigned): Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Protection Circuits Here:
Fuel Gauge Circuit Here:
- 02:56 PM Bug #2110 (Assigned): BOM returns values even when IR LED cannot possibly permeate through the ma...
- Tested by covering with hand and by enclosing in ESD bag.
Checked with camera to make sure IR LED was not visible.
- 12:12 AM Revision b76ae2da (scoutece): Created a new library jabinder.lbr
- Added parts for 18650 double battery holder, LT3650 two cell li-ion battery
charger and 2x2 SMT molex headers
- 06:11 PM Revision b1fdaaf6 (scoutos): Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate
- -Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar
-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
- 02:43 PM Revision 9eb9cc2d (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:43 PM Revision 47e26dee (scoutos): BOM testing code in main.cpp works with rosserial
- 10:45 AM Revision 27f73b95 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:40 AM Revision 4b02e3c0 (scoutos): Added pause behavior to list
- 10:39 AM Revision a107608f (scoutos): Added new behavior to makefile
- 09:51 PM Revision 6e7f0a98 (scoutos): Changed scout_avr's main.cpp to use rosserial
- 09:49 PM Revision d008df56 (scoutos): Fixed problem with "make clean all" globs failing
- 09:37 PM Revision c2b64420 (scoutos): Finally automated generation of ros_lib for rosserial!
- 08:39 PM Revision 399f7d1b (scoutos): Changed sonar/bom timer to 64 prescalar
- Also fixed bug in the bom's timer usage, where it depended on an integer
overflow that was no longer occuring due to ...
- 12:36 PM Revision 887b4a1a (scoutos): Removed bom.cpp, bom.h, get_bom_reading.srv, and query_sonar.srv
- Removed them for real this time; not pretend :D
- 12:35 PM Revision b23c6bbb (scoutos): Changed get_bom_reading.srv to bom.msg
- Also, removed bom.cpp and bom.h since there won't be a bom node running
on the Gumstix.
- 05:28 PM Revision 85dff67b (scoutos): Modified to compile.
- 04:51 PM Revision a07a0b55 (scoutos): wrote code for the stepper motor. Requires that the caller calls ini...
- the time that the function returned by the init function will be called.
then the user must call this function at the...
- 10:21 PM Revision 8999628c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:19 PM Revision aadf0a75 (scoutos): Fixed interrupt bug in AVR serial code
- Serial read disabled interrupts at the start, and returned before
reenabling them. Also, made a few other changes in ...
- 10:18 PM Revision fd73d758 (scoutos): Changed range sensor to read on-demand
- 02:25 PM Task #1886 (Fixed): Spec Out and Buy IMU
- 02:25 PM Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- 01:03 PM Revision 68b23184 (scoutos): Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
- Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
- 03:32 PM Revision 812788aa (scoutos): Moved some sensors to different timers
- Most notably, change the ROS millisecond counter to share the BOM 38 kHz
timer instead of having its own. The range s...
- 09:24 PM Revision 0e77683c (scoutos): Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
- 07:48 PM Revision 759ac4fc (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:48 PM Revision e2770306 (scoutos): Generate a blank image for lines/walls if one doesn't exist.
- 06:01 PM Revision 43b327cb (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:58 PM Revision 6639ce9c (scoutos): Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
- Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5s
Made a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
- 04:48 PM Revision 479d25d8 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:47 PM Revision 3db79f25 (scoutos): Fixed Odometry behavior so that it now works and then added a get r...
- 04:37 PM Revision d140fd71 (scoutos): Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stop...
- duplicated sensors for each scout.
- 03:49 PM Revision 8a4624e7 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:46 PM Revision 8efaf0cc (scoutos): Added race_walls again, whoops.
- 03:43 PM Revision 3e877fe7 (scoutos): Added a new grid map for testing.
- 02:57 PM Revision 1d819b33 (scoutos): Updated scout size. Now 1px = 0.5cm.
- 09:13 PM Task #2091: order more scout parts
- Accelerometer and Gyro on backorder...
Considering switching to: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10252
- 06:40 PM Revision dfb92d66 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:31 PM Revision 5755691e (scoutos): Added initial GUI for testing, renamed cw and ccw behaviors
- 06:20 PM Revision 71e1154d (scoutos): Sonar works!
- Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
- 10:02 PM Revision a2e6bd4c (scoutos): Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
- Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
- 03:01 PM Task #2091: order more scout parts
- The third thing was the quad encoders (http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1217).
- 10:36 PM Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- Including but not limited to:
- Accelerometer breakout board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9836)
- 01:15 PM Revision f024710b (scoutos): Added actual reads from hardware to encoder.ko
- Not yet tested on Gumstix (especially since I don't think we have the
- 11:03 PM Revision 32b36ecc (scoutos): Added sources.list to /etc
- 06:46 PM Revision 2581167d (scoutos): Added udev rules file for pwm devices
- 05:29 PM Revision 7e9a19f4 (scoutos): Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
- 05:09 PM Revision a0644b40 (scoutos): Fixed mistake in rc.local
- Changed chown to chmod.
- 05:30 PM Revision 0276f557 (scoutos): Added /etc/modules, and changed network setup
- Removed /etc/network/interfaces, which blocks until a dhcp server gives
the Gumstix an IP address resulting in a boot...
- 11:29 AM Revision ed37d345 (scoutos): Finished adding gpio control to motors node
- I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of file
names, and construct the file names itself. All t...
- 11:29 AM Revision 8969d535 (scoutos): Changed "download" to "program" in scout_avr Makefile
- 02:28 PM Revision 83163372 (scoutos): Added kernel module for quad encoders
- The kernel module is not finished yet. Also, added various config files
that go on every Gumstix. It would be nice to...
Also available in: Atom