From 09/27/2012 to 10/26/2012
- 06:40 PM Revision dfb92d66 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:31 PM Revision 5755691e (scoutos): Added initial GUI for testing, renamed cw and ccw behaviors
- 06:20 PM Revision 71e1154d (scoutos): Sonar works!
- Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
- 10:02 PM Revision a2e6bd4c (scoutos): Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
- Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
- 03:01 PM Task #2091: order more scout parts
- The third thing was the quad encoders (http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1217).
- 10:36 PM Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- Including but not limited to:
- Accelerometer breakout board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9836)
- 01:15 PM Revision f024710b (scoutos): Added actual reads from hardware to encoder.ko
- Not yet tested on Gumstix (especially since I don't think we have the
- 11:03 PM Revision 32b36ecc (scoutos): Added sources.list to /etc
- 06:46 PM Revision 2581167d (scoutos): Added udev rules file for pwm devices
- 05:29 PM Revision 7e9a19f4 (scoutos): Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
- 05:09 PM Revision a0644b40 (scoutos): Fixed mistake in rc.local
- Changed chown to chmod.
- 05:30 PM Revision 0276f557 (scoutos): Added /etc/modules, and changed network setup
- Removed /etc/network/interfaces, which blocks until a dhcp server gives
the Gumstix an IP address resulting in a boot...
- 11:29 AM Revision ed37d345 (scoutos): Finished adding gpio control to motors node
- I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of file
names, and construct the file names itself. All t...
- 11:29 AM Revision 8969d535 (scoutos): Changed "download" to "program" in scout_avr Makefile
- 02:28 PM Revision 83163372 (scoutos): Added kernel module for quad encoders
- The kernel module is not finished yet. Also, added various config files
that go on every Gumstix. It would be nice to...
- 11:13 PM Bug #2082 (Fixed): Every behavior is instantiated when any is run
- WirelessReceiver is instantiated in Behavior, which every behavior subclasses, meaning it is instantiated 8 times no ...
- 11:12 PM Revision 7ffad595 (scoutos): Added walls to the scoutsim visualizer.
- 11:12 PM Revision 788df921 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:41 PM Revision a8987cda (scoutos): Fixes to WirelessReceiver and wl_test
- Changed receive callback to use std::function so we can use std::bind to
pass non-static member functions. There is s...
- 07:49 PM Revision 9d78b3c3 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:10 PM Revision 1d1281cc (scoutos): Broke the build and then fixed it. Now onto testing!
- 07:00 PM Revision c7edc61c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:00 PM Revision 993bf085 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:59 PM Revision 82f3f746 (scoutos): Added wireless handling to scoutsim. Untested.
- 06:57 PM Revision 2b2cd05f (scoutos): Added a main license file.
- Soon, we can remove the annoying licensing info at the top of every file.
- 06:53 PM Revision 23b8119f (scoutos): Just commented out a line of unused code.
Also available in: Atom