From 12/28/2011 to 01/26/2012
- 10:37 PM Revision 95bede66 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:35 PM Revision c460d4c2 (scoutos): Changed deconstructor for behavior list because I discovered vector:...
- 09:55 PM Revision 51698c42 (scoutece): Fixed angle errors in Scoutfly power update.
- Scoutfly power update now passes DRC.
- 04:06 PM Revision 94a3af93 (scoutos): Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid ...
- 12:42 AM Revision 54e8c05e (scoutece): Moved power parts in Scoutfly layout
- Moved parts for new Scoutfly power circuit from edge of layout to their
(very) approximate final locations. Changed t...
- 03:17 PM Revision b7bdc50b (scoutece): Added Scoutfly files with new power circuit
- Switched Scoutfly from old power circuit to new power circuit from power
test board. Did this in a new file so that, ...
- 06:51 PM Revision 14d1e574 (scoutece): Added power board CAD files, deleted autoroute
- Added files used for manufacture of power test board. Removed copy of
power test board files used to run autorouter, ...
- 06:24 PM Task #1950 (Worksforme): Replace out-of-stock LDO on Scoutfly
- Scoutfly uses an LDO (MCP1702, I think) that was in low stock across several distributors last time I checked. Determ...
- 03:53 PM Bug #1533: Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- I think I will consider this task done when I have changed the part to a surface-mount device as on Colony 3.
- 03:52 PM Bug #1585 (Fixed): Fix DS2786 Footprint
- The DS2786 appeared to fit well on the power test board. I think the footprint currently in the library is correct.
- 02:27 PM Revision ba0d744f (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:26 PM Revision c239584b (scoutos): New behavior implementation that uses a list of behaviors to command...
- 09:47 PM Revision dbe4fa43 (scoutos): Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionality
- that hopefully doesn't break anything.
(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
- 05:13 PM Revision 3d642db6 (scoutos): Adding previously missing file sonar_distance.msg
- Should have been in previous commits but was not added.
- 05:10 PM Revision 50557e88 (scoutos): Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
- Previously missing file in last commit.
- 12:58 AM Revision 4612f7e4 (scoutos): Fixed the scoutsim node.
- Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole st...
- 12:14 AM Revision ce559b91 (scoutos): Fixed the encoders node.
- Simplified the node to only advertise a single service - a query allows other nodes to find out, simply, the total di...
- 11:44 PM Revision 572adceb (scoutos): Fixed the analog node.
- Only a couple small changes were needed here. For the most part, good job Dev - looks like this is set up correctly f...
- 11:33 PM Revision 9b11c5b3 (scoutos): Small tidying up.
- Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors...
- 11:32 PM Revision 4069a378 (scoutos): Fixed the usb_serial node so it now compiles.
- Moved the previously split send_serial_data and receive_serial_data into a single message. Renamed files to use usb_s...
- 10:27 PM Revision b00761a0 (scoutos): Updated ButtonControl and SonarControl.
- Finally, the behavior compiles. Had to fix a lot of problems involving misunderstandings with Publisher/Client/Servic...
- 11:41 PM Revision c492be62 (scoutos): Updated the licensing information in many files.
- This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commi...
- 07:18 PM Revision cc558a8d (scoutos): Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
- Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each co...
- 05:08 PM Revision 4de6257c (scoutos): Didn't update the CMakeLists in my previous commit.
- Removed references to now nonexistant files.
- 03:14 PM Revision c384dc7e (scoutos): Updated the Behavior definition and extensions.
- The Behavior.cpp/h class now works and can be extended by simply implementing its run() method. However, the subclass...
Also available in: Atom