From 11/04/2011 to 12/03/2011
- 04:50 PM Bug #1892 (Fixed): Create Alarm Clocks
- 04:49 PM Task #1845 (Fixed): Single BOM Test
- Attached are the results Ben and Tom found.
- 10:14 PM Revision 2814387f (scoutos): Updated motors code.
- Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a few
implementation changes as well.
- 08:17 PM Revision f0a9ebb3 (scoutos): Updated the motors class and set_motors message.
- Still todo: update the query_motors service, make the util file exported as a library.
- 07:45 PM Revision 6d488cf1 (scoutos): Only added libbuttons files. Adding changes to libscout that make li...
- 07:29 PM Revision 76a1593f (scoutos): Added buttons to libscout. Compiles!
- 12:25 AM Revision dec96050 (scoutos): Made libscout compile. Changed behavior.cpp to set motors to the sam...
- 09:56 PM Revision 73cd5944 (scoutos): Added temporary scout images for turtlesim into the repository. Remo...
- 09:43 PM Revision 266ae7f2 (scoutos): Added a template scout simulator class.
- Scoutsim is modeled directly from turtlesim. At this point, the only changes are in names and indentation. A separate...
- 10:14 PM Revision 3ec16d35 (scoutos): Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing ...
- 08:15 PM Task #1819 (Fixed): Create ROS Node: Headlights
- Finished creating node and libheadlights.(cpp/h) in libscout, as well as adding headlights into other parts of libsco...
- 07:50 PM Revision 90c7a37c (scoutos): Added libheadlights.cpp(cpp/h). Also updated constants.h and libscou...
- 06:40 PM Revision 3d0c1eda (scoutos): Added behavior.cpp to CMakeLists.txt because I forgot to add it before.
- 06:40 PM Revision 737bb380 (scoutos): Restructured libscout.(cpp/h) so the behavior main runs in a separat...
- 06:33 PM Task #1862: Control Motors (ARM)
- To enable use of PWM on the kernel, we need to use this kernel module:
- 06:15 PM Revision 4589a2a9 (scoutos): Deleted compiler output files that were accidentally included in ana...
- 05:45 PM Revision a99b48b8 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:43 PM Revision 8e7baefc (scoutos): cleaned up some files - should be ready to make.
- 05:40 PM Revision ac0cc6b8 (scoutos): Fixed headlights/src/headlights.cpp to get rid of the compile-time b...
- 05:08 PM Revision 3d2a17df (scoutos): Deleted obsolete file, fixed small bug in define statement
- 04:56 PM Revision a826ac0f (scoutos): Added files for analog from motors with modifications
- 02:28 PM Task #1817: Create ROS Node: Buttons
- ROS node structure created, compiles committed.
- 02:27 PM Task #1828: Create ROS Node: Cliffsensors
- Node structure created, compiles, and committed
- 12:11 AM Task #1822: Create ROS Node: Accessory
- Finished basic skeleton. Need to actually construct functions for height and range etc.
- 11:46 PM Task #1920 (Assigned): Get Old Boards and Funding Info
- Talk to Brian Kirby and ask him for the 10 or so new & populated colony III boards he has, so we can swap them with t...
- 11:44 PM Task #1919 (Assigned): Power Up Rest of Scoutfly
- Power Up/ Test Rest of scoutfly, while waiting for power boards to come back.
From KWoo's email:
You can probably...
- 11:40 PM Task #1918 (Wontfix): Get Readings from Sonar
- Hook up PWM ports of sonar and get sonar readings.
- 02:23 PM Revision 6b325ce4 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:22 PM Revision 75a7571a (scoutos): Finished skeleton of cliffsensor node. Compiles.
- 03:46 AM Task #1819: Create ROS Node: Headlights
- I created the node, but it doesn't have low level implementation yet. I also haven't written libheadlights, which pro...
- 07:09 PM Task #1873: ROSSERIAL on ARM
1. Figure out how to interface rosserial repository with ours. (mercurial to git). Repo contains ROSSERIAL ...
- 03:31 AM Task #1893: Power ROS Node
- Pretty sure gumstix/ARM doesn't have acpi. that's an x86 thing.
Check with abe, the board has a custom solution (a...
- 02:15 AM Task #1893 (Feedback): Power ROS Node
- Node structure is commited to the repository. Can't do much more until the AVR is spitting power data at me, unless t...
- 02:26 AM Revision b3fc8ce7 (scoutos): de-crapping the repository. Kids, don't git add * if you don't know ...
- 02:21 AM Revision 836e2956 (scoutos): removed all the stuff from the compiler that I commited because I'm ...
- 02:16 AM Task #1820 (Fixed): Create ROS Node: Power
- See #1893
- 02:13 AM Revision 286daac2 (scoutos): Added a @todo
- 02:12 AM Revision dd4eb68c (scoutos): Added the power node and skeleton
- 10:47 PM Revision 8de28e68 (scoutos): Created structure for buttons node. Compiles. However event_button f...
- 06:16 PM Task #1917 (Fixed): Get Readings from Sonar
- Get PWM readings from Sonar. Will confirm by email type of output.
- 04:56 PM Revision cad1ab0c (scoutos): Created ROS skeleton for Headlights node. Currently has functionalit...
- Also, I haven't tried compiling this, but I didn't see any syntax errors. I'll compile it when I have a working ROS i...
- 10:06 PM Task #1829: Create ROS Node: BOM
- Bam!!! There are only a few more things to review. Also there was one thing that was out of my hands/knowledge.
- 09:59 PM Revision ceff1d29 (scoutos): Added a new bom node skeleton.
- It works using one service that sends the goal bot and current bot in the
request and gets the information from the 4...
- 06:53 PM Bug #1892: Create Alarm Clocks
- Turns out that ros already has timers baked in.
- 06:53 PM Task #1818: Create ROS Node: Timer
- Turns out that timers are baked into ros, so we don't need to do anything here
- 06:22 PM Revision 76358a8a (scoutece): Turned on "always vector font" in Eagle options
- While editing power test board, turned on the "Always vector font"
option in Eagle. Honestly, I might have done somet...
- 06:04 PM Task #1724: Money Requisition
- Send email to Brian Kirby about last big colony donation and getting populated colony boards. Work with Priya. Send t...
- 12:37 AM Task #1909 (Fixed): Merge Mailing Lists
- Need to merge Scout, rc-colony, and rc-colony-new mailing lists.
- 06:05 PM Task #1877: Wireless on ARM
- All the wireless will be handled by the AVR, not the ARM. I'm planning on using the library David Schultz and I were ...
- 04:48 PM Task #1907 (Assigned): Check speaker magnet interference with IMU/Compass
- Will placing a small speaker near the compass (less than 1" away) cause interference due to the magnetic fields?
- 03:07 PM Revision 1eab712a (colonymech): Added speaker to front chassis. Modeled Microkopter quadrotor and...
- 08:32 AM Revision cec2aa8e (scoutece): Fixed silkscreen ugliness in power board
- Went through layout and changed ugly names and values to good ones.
Moved text off of vias and pads and out from unde...
- 07:39 AM Revision 7a4f167f (scoutece): Adjusted position of VUSB decoupling cap
- 07:22 AM Revision b5b699df (scoutece): Increased widths of several high-current traces
- Mostly GND around charging circuit and gas gauge
- 06:06 AM Revision 2951343e (scoutece): Decreased trace width between gas gauge resistors
- Decreased width of trace between 49.9KOhm resistors in gas gauge voltage
divider to reduce noise.
- 06:02 AM Revision d2b7d4f7 (scoutece): Widened battery and charger traces
- Widened to 20 mils some traces that come from the battery and charger
connectors, because they carry higher currents.
- 05:46 AM Revision f01b49cf (scoutece): Added ground poly under charger IC
- Added polygon under LT3650 IC and updated it to new device from kwoo
library. It now has effectively both a ground pa...
- 05:28 AM Revision 38c9810d (scoutece): Widened traces, moved gas gauge power supply
- Widened traces that carry VBATT. Lined up decoupling capacitors for LDOs
with their connected LDO ports. Rerouted var...
- 04:29 AM Revision 6328aca1 (scoutece): Rerouted decoupling caps and pullup around AVR
- Rerouted decoupling capacitors and new pullup resistor around AVR to
increase trace width for power inputs and decrea...
- 03:41 AM Revision 1637ab5d (scoutece): Fixed USB circuit problems
- Routed USB_TX and USB_RX more directly. Put decoupling capacitors on FTDI
chips closer to the inputs they decouple.
- 08:06 PM Revision 0b2acc15 (scoutece): Changed center ground pad for DS2786 and LT3650
- Changed ground pads for packages 10MSOP and 12TDFN to have through-hole
pads on the bottom instead of SMD pads. Updat...
- 07:12 PM Revision 1bc70a1f (scoutece): Updated power test schematic
- Based on feedback from Kevin, added a pullup resistor to !PWR_INT and
decoupling caps to the LDO providing VCC.
- 06:04 PM Task #1880 (Invalid): Test AVR configuration
- Alexander Lam wrote:
> Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible...
- 06:03 PM Task #1880: Test AVR configuration
- Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible package.
Kevin Woo &...
- 09:40 AM Revision 0f8a07ab (scoutece): Minimized possible inductive loop in power board
- Moved trace driving FAULTLED to minimize area of inductive loop in
vicinity of charger.
- 09:21 AM Revision e5134b5f (scoutece): Finished power board routing (first attempt)
- Routed all signals on power test board. There are no airwires, and the
board passes DRC. I believe I have kept the in...
- 08:33 AM Revision aa7ee9ae (scoutece): Partially routed charger on power test board
- Routed some of the signals connected to the charger IC on the power test
- 08:07 AM Revision d468084c (scoutece): Routed gas gauge on power board
- Routed signals attached to fuel gauge on power board.
- 03:40 AM Revision 1e62ac51 (scoutece): Started to route LDO signals
- Started routing the signals attached to one of the LDOs.
- 03:10 AM Revision ebfa6fb9 (scoutece): Finished routing AVR and FTDI, started pushbutton
- Finished routing signals connected to AVR and FTDI on power test board.
Started routing signals attached to pushbutto...
- 01:56 AM Revision 8b6cb5d4 (scoutece): Routed USB circuit and most of AVR on power board
- Routed most of the signals connecting the USB port, FTDI chip, and AVR.
- 10:46 PM Revision 1a5559b0 (scoutece): Changed USB port drill holes back to spec
- Looked at mini USB port with Dan. Observed that corner drill holes are
supposed to be multiple drills right next to e...
- 07:05 PM Revision 30d533fe (scoutece): Preliminary power board placement complete
- Placed all parts on power test board in what I believe will be their
approximate final locations. No routing done yet...
- 06:17 PM Revision 9180be39 (scoutece): Partial placement of power board
- Placed AVR, FTDI chip, and USB port on power test board, along with
their accessory components. They are probably pre...
- 05:29 PM Revision 00c7cdb1 (scoutece): Changed IO voltage for FTDI IC on power board
- Changed VCCIO input for FTDI chip on power test board from USB_VCC to
internally generated 3.3V signal. This should h...
- 04:00 PM Revision 344a6bf3 (scoutece): Fixed ERC errors from unconnected wires
- Some wires created in the previous few commits were not actually
connected to the pins they ended at. I fixed them.
- 03:20 PM Revision 13790121 (scoutece): Changed Schematic
- Tied USB Shield pin to ground
- 03:09 PM Revision 168d92e6 (scoutece): Changed Schematic
- Added activity LED's to the FT232 chip using the TXLED and RXLED pins
- 03:05 PM Task #1845: Single BOM Test
- The receiver works with a TV remote from across the room. The emitter has too small a viewing angle, and the receiver...
- 03:00 PM Revision 53d8e950 (scoutece): Changed Schematic Per Kevin Woo's Email
- Changed U5 VSS from GND to VBATT_GND
Added GND PIN connection to ISP header
Switched USB_TX and USB_RX pins on the...
- 02:39 PM Revision eed7abeb (scoutece): Updated Schematic File
- Added missing capacitor between Vin and GND in the charge circuit.
- 02:14 PM Revision 9b2f29ed (scoutece): Fixed some schematic errors identified by the ERC.
- Connected capacitor C12 which apeared connected but was actually
Approved error of VCC being connect t...
- 11:56 AM Enhancement #1808: Video for Scout Intro
- Another option (not the same thing, but also cool as a presentation) is to make a Prezi www.prezi.com.
- 11:54 AM Bug #1533 (Assigned): Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- Yes, the part(s) that did not fit were the solder lugs intended for a physical only connection to the PCB. I had to u...
- 11:52 AM Bug #1585: Fix DS2786 Footprint
- Ok, we will have to examine the ScoutFly boards and compare against the physical part. I know that when I tried solde...
- 06:39 PM Revision 90591b4b (scoutece): Undo accidental extraction of zipped Gerber files
- Restored compressed Gerber files from commit
6bcd5b932bde03c525653653638fddd5251a5705 after they were accidently
- 06:22 PM Bug #1585: Fix DS2786 Footprint
- DS2786 datasheet does not specify the package dimensions directly, just that it is TDFN10. Unable to find a datasheet...
- 06:10 PM Revision 33c4366f (scoutece): Updated DS2786 footprint in kwoo library
- Updated package footprint for DS2786 in kwoo.lbr based on recommended
land placement in datasheet for DFN10 package. ...
- 05:17 PM Bug #1533 (Fixed): Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- 05:16 PM Bug #1533: Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- All drill holes match the specification in the data sheet. I assumed that the drill holes that were too small were th...
- 05:09 PM Revision 51b65a87 (scoutece): Increased mini-USB plug drill hole size
- Imported MINI-USB- device from Hirose Connectors library into kwoo
library. In UX60-MB-5S8 package, increased drill h...
- 04:32 PM Task #1868 (Duplicate): Scoutfly Boards
- I already have a ticket for this task
- 04:28 PM Task #1898 (Fixed): Add Doxygen link to Coding standards page
- 03:12 PM Revision fc0c916c (scoutece): Updated inductor package for power board
- Created new package and device in library for MPI4040 inductor to be
used in power test board. Updated part on power ...
- 04:10 AM Revision 109296da (scoutece): Fixed GND pad on LT3650 charger IC
- LT3650 package in kwoo.lbr had a polygon around a through-hole pad to
approximate a large SMD pad connected by a via ...
- 02:57 AM Revision 4327ce8c (scoutece): Updated design rules for power board
- Updated design rules for power board to match DorkbotPDX specifications.
This removed some of the DRC errors for the ...
- 12:42 AM Revision d3af95cc (scoutece): Added new charger and pushbutton controller parts
- Added LT3650 and LTC2954 to kwoo.lbr. Kevin sent me an updated library
with these parts previously, but I mistakenly ...
Also available in: Atom