From 10/16/2011 to 11/14/2011
- 05:08 PM Revision 3d2a17df (scoutos): Deleted obsolete file, fixed small bug in define statement
- 04:56 PM Revision a826ac0f (scoutos): Added files for analog from motors with modifications
- 02:28 PM Task #1817: Create ROS Node: Buttons
- ROS node structure created, compiles committed.
- 02:27 PM Task #1828: Create ROS Node: Cliffsensors
- Node structure created, compiles, and committed
- 12:11 AM Task #1822: Create ROS Node: Accessory
- Finished basic skeleton. Need to actually construct functions for height and range etc.
- 11:46 PM Task #1920 (Assigned): Get Old Boards and Funding Info
- Talk to Brian Kirby and ask him for the 10 or so new & populated colony III boards he has, so we can swap them with t...
- 11:44 PM Task #1919 (Assigned): Power Up Rest of Scoutfly
- Power Up/ Test Rest of scoutfly, while waiting for power boards to come back.
From KWoo's email:
You can probably...
- 11:40 PM Task #1918 (Wontfix): Get Readings from Sonar
- Hook up PWM ports of sonar and get sonar readings.
- 02:23 PM Revision 6b325ce4 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:22 PM Revision 75a7571a (scoutos): Finished skeleton of cliffsensor node. Compiles.
- 03:46 AM Task #1819: Create ROS Node: Headlights
- I created the node, but it doesn't have low level implementation yet. I also haven't written libheadlights, which pro...
- 07:09 PM Task #1873: ROSSERIAL on ARM
1. Figure out how to interface rosserial repository with ours. (mercurial to git). Repo contains ROSSERIAL ...
- 03:31 AM Task #1893: Power ROS Node
- Pretty sure gumstix/ARM doesn't have acpi. that's an x86 thing.
Check with abe, the board has a custom solution (a...
- 02:15 AM Task #1893 (Feedback): Power ROS Node
- Node structure is commited to the repository. Can't do much more until the AVR is spitting power data at me, unless t...
- 02:26 AM Revision b3fc8ce7 (scoutos): de-crapping the repository. Kids, don't git add * if you don't know ...
- 02:21 AM Revision 836e2956 (scoutos): removed all the stuff from the compiler that I commited because I'm ...
- 02:16 AM Task #1820 (Fixed): Create ROS Node: Power
- See #1893
- 02:13 AM Revision 286daac2 (scoutos): Added a @todo
- 02:12 AM Revision dd4eb68c (scoutos): Added the power node and skeleton
- 10:47 PM Revision 8de28e68 (scoutos): Created structure for buttons node. Compiles. However event_button f...
- 06:16 PM Task #1917 (Fixed): Get Readings from Sonar
- Get PWM readings from Sonar. Will confirm by email type of output.
- 04:56 PM Revision cad1ab0c (scoutos): Created ROS skeleton for Headlights node. Currently has functionalit...
- Also, I haven't tried compiling this, but I didn't see any syntax errors. I'll compile it when I have a working ROS i...
- 10:06 PM Task #1829: Create ROS Node: BOM
- Bam!!! There are only a few more things to review. Also there was one thing that was out of my hands/knowledge.
- 09:59 PM Revision ceff1d29 (scoutos): Added a new bom node skeleton.
- It works using one service that sends the goal bot and current bot in the
request and gets the information from the 4...
- 06:53 PM Bug #1892: Create Alarm Clocks
- Turns out that ros already has timers baked in.
- 06:53 PM Task #1818: Create ROS Node: Timer
- Turns out that timers are baked into ros, so we don't need to do anything here
- 06:22 PM Revision 76358a8a (scoutece): Turned on "always vector font" in Eagle options
- While editing power test board, turned on the "Always vector font"
option in Eagle. Honestly, I might have done somet...
- 06:04 PM Task #1724: Money Requisition
- Send email to Brian Kirby about last big colony donation and getting populated colony boards. Work with Priya. Send t...
- 12:37 AM Task #1909 (Fixed): Merge Mailing Lists
- Need to merge Scout, rc-colony, and rc-colony-new mailing lists.
- 06:05 PM Task #1877: Wireless on ARM
- All the wireless will be handled by the AVR, not the ARM. I'm planning on using the library David Schultz and I were ...
- 04:48 PM Task #1907 (Assigned): Check speaker magnet interference with IMU/Compass
- Will placing a small speaker near the compass (less than 1" away) cause interference due to the magnetic fields?
- 03:07 PM Revision 1eab712a (colonymech): Added speaker to front chassis. Modeled Microkopter quadrotor and...
- 08:32 AM Revision cec2aa8e (scoutece): Fixed silkscreen ugliness in power board
- Went through layout and changed ugly names and values to good ones.
Moved text off of vias and pads and out from unde...
- 07:39 AM Revision 7a4f167f (scoutece): Adjusted position of VUSB decoupling cap
- 07:22 AM Revision b5b699df (scoutece): Increased widths of several high-current traces
- Mostly GND around charging circuit and gas gauge
- 06:06 AM Revision 2951343e (scoutece): Decreased trace width between gas gauge resistors
- Decreased width of trace between 49.9KOhm resistors in gas gauge voltage
divider to reduce noise.
- 06:02 AM Revision d2b7d4f7 (scoutece): Widened battery and charger traces
- Widened to 20 mils some traces that come from the battery and charger
connectors, because they carry higher currents.
- 05:46 AM Revision f01b49cf (scoutece): Added ground poly under charger IC
- Added polygon under LT3650 IC and updated it to new device from kwoo
library. It now has effectively both a ground pa...
- 05:28 AM Revision 38c9810d (scoutece): Widened traces, moved gas gauge power supply
- Widened traces that carry VBATT. Lined up decoupling capacitors for LDOs
with their connected LDO ports. Rerouted var...
- 04:29 AM Revision 6328aca1 (scoutece): Rerouted decoupling caps and pullup around AVR
- Rerouted decoupling capacitors and new pullup resistor around AVR to
increase trace width for power inputs and decrea...
- 03:41 AM Revision 1637ab5d (scoutece): Fixed USB circuit problems
- Routed USB_TX and USB_RX more directly. Put decoupling capacitors on FTDI
chips closer to the inputs they decouple.
- 08:06 PM Revision 0b2acc15 (scoutece): Changed center ground pad for DS2786 and LT3650
- Changed ground pads for packages 10MSOP and 12TDFN to have through-hole
pads on the bottom instead of SMD pads. Updat...
- 07:12 PM Revision 1bc70a1f (scoutece): Updated power test schematic
- Based on feedback from Kevin, added a pullup resistor to !PWR_INT and
decoupling caps to the LDO providing VCC.
- 06:04 PM Task #1880 (Invalid): Test AVR configuration
- Alexander Lam wrote:
> Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible...
- 06:03 PM Task #1880: Test AVR configuration
- Impossible to do this since the AVR we are using is not available in a bread-board compatible package.
Kevin Woo &...
- 09:40 AM Revision 0f8a07ab (scoutece): Minimized possible inductive loop in power board
- Moved trace driving FAULTLED to minimize area of inductive loop in
vicinity of charger.
- 09:21 AM Revision e5134b5f (scoutece): Finished power board routing (first attempt)
- Routed all signals on power test board. There are no airwires, and the
board passes DRC. I believe I have kept the in...
- 08:33 AM Revision aa7ee9ae (scoutece): Partially routed charger on power test board
- Routed some of the signals connected to the charger IC on the power test
- 08:07 AM Revision d468084c (scoutece): Routed gas gauge on power board
- Routed signals attached to fuel gauge on power board.
- 03:40 AM Revision 1e62ac51 (scoutece): Started to route LDO signals
- Started routing the signals attached to one of the LDOs.
- 03:10 AM Revision ebfa6fb9 (scoutece): Finished routing AVR and FTDI, started pushbutton
- Finished routing signals connected to AVR and FTDI on power test board.
Started routing signals attached to pushbutto...
- 01:56 AM Revision 8b6cb5d4 (scoutece): Routed USB circuit and most of AVR on power board
- Routed most of the signals connecting the USB port, FTDI chip, and AVR.
- 10:46 PM Revision 1a5559b0 (scoutece): Changed USB port drill holes back to spec
- Looked at mini USB port with Dan. Observed that corner drill holes are
supposed to be multiple drills right next to e...
- 07:05 PM Revision 30d533fe (scoutece): Preliminary power board placement complete
- Placed all parts on power test board in what I believe will be their
approximate final locations. No routing done yet...
- 06:17 PM Revision 9180be39 (scoutece): Partial placement of power board
- Placed AVR, FTDI chip, and USB port on power test board, along with
their accessory components. They are probably pre...
- 05:29 PM Revision 00c7cdb1 (scoutece): Changed IO voltage for FTDI IC on power board
- Changed VCCIO input for FTDI chip on power test board from USB_VCC to
internally generated 3.3V signal. This should h...
- 04:00 PM Revision 344a6bf3 (scoutece): Fixed ERC errors from unconnected wires
- Some wires created in the previous few commits were not actually
connected to the pins they ended at. I fixed them.
- 03:20 PM Revision 13790121 (scoutece): Changed Schematic
- Tied USB Shield pin to ground
- 03:09 PM Revision 168d92e6 (scoutece): Changed Schematic
- Added activity LED's to the FT232 chip using the TXLED and RXLED pins
- 03:05 PM Task #1845: Single BOM Test
- The receiver works with a TV remote from across the room. The emitter has too small a viewing angle, and the receiver...
- 03:00 PM Revision 53d8e950 (scoutece): Changed Schematic Per Kevin Woo's Email
- Changed U5 VSS from GND to VBATT_GND
Added GND PIN connection to ISP header
Switched USB_TX and USB_RX pins on the...
- 02:39 PM Revision eed7abeb (scoutece): Updated Schematic File
- Added missing capacitor between Vin and GND in the charge circuit.
- 02:14 PM Revision 9b2f29ed (scoutece): Fixed some schematic errors identified by the ERC.
- Connected capacitor C12 which apeared connected but was actually
Approved error of VCC being connect t...
- 11:56 AM Enhancement #1808: Video for Scout Intro
- Another option (not the same thing, but also cool as a presentation) is to make a Prezi www.prezi.com.
- 11:54 AM Bug #1533 (Assigned): Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- Yes, the part(s) that did not fit were the solder lugs intended for a physical only connection to the PCB. I had to u...
- 11:52 AM Bug #1585: Fix DS2786 Footprint
- Ok, we will have to examine the ScoutFly boards and compare against the physical part. I know that when I tried solde...
- 06:39 PM Revision 90591b4b (scoutece): Undo accidental extraction of zipped Gerber files
- Restored compressed Gerber files from commit
6bcd5b932bde03c525653653638fddd5251a5705 after they were accidently
- 06:22 PM Bug #1585: Fix DS2786 Footprint
- DS2786 datasheet does not specify the package dimensions directly, just that it is TDFN10. Unable to find a datasheet...
- 06:10 PM Revision 33c4366f (scoutece): Updated DS2786 footprint in kwoo library
- Updated package footprint for DS2786 in kwoo.lbr based on recommended
land placement in datasheet for DFN10 package. ...
- 05:17 PM Bug #1533 (Fixed): Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- 05:16 PM Bug #1533: Resize drill holes for USB Mini B
- All drill holes match the specification in the data sheet. I assumed that the drill holes that were too small were th...
- 05:09 PM Revision 51b65a87 (scoutece): Increased mini-USB plug drill hole size
- Imported MINI-USB- device from Hirose Connectors library into kwoo
library. In UX60-MB-5S8 package, increased drill h...
- 04:32 PM Task #1868 (Duplicate): Scoutfly Boards
- I already have a ticket for this task
- 04:28 PM Task #1898 (Fixed): Add Doxygen link to Coding standards page
- 03:12 PM Revision fc0c916c (scoutece): Updated inductor package for power board
- Created new package and device in library for MPI4040 inductor to be
used in power test board. Updated part on power ...
- 04:10 AM Revision 109296da (scoutece): Fixed GND pad on LT3650 charger IC
- LT3650 package in kwoo.lbr had a polygon around a through-hole pad to
approximate a large SMD pad connected by a via ...
- 02:57 AM Revision 4327ce8c (scoutece): Updated design rules for power board
- Updated design rules for power board to match DorkbotPDX specifications.
This removed some of the DRC errors for the ...
- 12:42 AM Revision d3af95cc (scoutece): Added new charger and pushbutton controller parts
- Added LT3650 and LTC2954 to kwoo.lbr. Kevin sent me an updated library
with these parts previously, but I mistakenly ...
- 11:52 PM Revision a7a07a86 (scoutece): Disapproved DRC errors on power board
- Disapproved of previously approved DRC errors for power board. They are
apparently legitimate problems that need to b...
- 10:32 PM Revision 072e0990 (scoutece): powerboard placed, needs routing
- 05:28 AM Revision 6bcd5b93 (scoutece): Fixed gas gauge and charging components
- Added extra decoupling capacitor between battery voltage and ground next
to charging circuit to allow board to run wi...
- 03:34 AM Revision cbe8706d (scoutece): Added missing components around AVR on power board
- Added ISP header, pullup resistor for AVR reset line, and decoupling
capacitors for AVR power lines. Connected ISP he...
- 02:37 AM Revision cb409f92 (scoutece): Finished USB interface on power board
- Added decoupling capacitors to FTDI chip, changed signaling VCC from USB
VCC to AVR VCC so that AVR can signal to FTD...
- 07:15 PM Revision 8c16f5aa (scoutece): Started to add USB port to power board
- Added USB port and USB-UART converter to power board schematic. I think
the converter has enough hooked up to it to r...
- 06:41 PM Task #1823: Create ROS Node: Encoders
- Lalitha finished creating the node. Ben is now adding the driver level code to it.
- 06:25 PM Revision 14736c0c (scoutos): Updated motors.cpp and motors.h with small stylistic changes.
- 06:23 PM Revision 7cb5de78 (scoutos): Updated encoder node code with preliminary driver functionality.
- Renamed encoder_state.msg to encoders_state.msg.
Added functions to encoders.cpp to send message of current encoder s...
- 05:10 AM Revision 107d33d7 (scoutece): Shorted GND to BATT_GND in power schematic
- Connected GND and BATT_GND to eachother using a 0 Ohm resistor. I want
to keep the signals separate to ease routing, ...
- 04:35 AM Revision 9f7d5c6f (scoutece): Fixed ERC errors
- Added some missing junctions and a missing label. Approved "no value"
warnings for parts for which a value would be n...
- 03:24 AM Revision f6a93a04 (scoutece): Started making kwoo's recommended changes
- Made changes to charging circuit: Connected CLP to VIN on U1. Added
diodes to charge BOOST capacitor from battery and...
- 10:08 PM Task #1899 (Fixed): Add ECE people to mailing list
- Added Julian and Sai.
- 03:13 AM Revision aa3e7f85 (scoutece): Update prefixes and names for two parts
- Updated prefixes for DS2786 and MP1702 in kwoo.lbr to U so that Eagle
won't use the default prefix, U$, for them. Als...
- 05:54 PM Task #1899 (Fixed): Add ECE people to mailing list
- Add the ECE people you mentioned to the mailing list so they can be reminded to come to the meeting
- 05:48 PM Task #1898 (Fixed): Add Doxygen link to Coding standards page
- 11:30 AM Task #1886: Spec Out and Buy IMU
- A three axis magnetometer should function as a digital compass.
- 06:16 PM Task #1868: Scoutfly Boards
- PowerBoard Schematic Finished
Sent to KWoo for approval
* Then we can start with the board get boards done within a...
- 06:02 PM Task #1886: Spec Out and Buy IMU
- Accelerometer: $7.79
- 05:52 PM Task #1895 (New): Control Headlights
- Write functions to control the headlights (turn on, off, set color) from the ARM.
- 05:51 PM Task #1894 (Assigned): USB Serial on ARM
- Write functions to read and write from USB Serial Port.
- 05:50 PM Task #1893 (Wontfix): Power ROS Node
- Read and report power information from battery to ARM
- 05:49 PM Bug #1892 (Fixed): Create Alarm Clocks
- Create something to use unix time and be an alarm clock on Scout.
- 05:03 AM Revision 680676e5 (scoutece): Added pullup resistors and an LED to power test
- Added pullup resistors for I2C connections to power test board. Also
added a diagnostic LED to indicate when the AVR ...
- 04:20 AM Revision 0d19b5ca (scoutece): First draft of power testing circuit schematic
- Fleshed out power testing circuit. It is still missing a few things, and
I don't understand every little bit of it, b...
- 11:59 PM Revision 94e948f2 (scoutece): Updated charging test circuit from kwoo library
- Ran update command in charging_test.sch to update parts from kwoo.lbr.
- 10:27 PM Revision acbd1e46 (scoutece): Updated kwoo.lbr with previous kwoo changes
- A few months ago, Kevin sent me a new version of kwoo.lbr. Updated
kwoo.lbr with these changes (using the Eagle updat...
- 10:09 PM Task #1886 (Fixed): Spec Out and Buy IMU
- 3 axis Accelerometer
Remember CHEAP and DIGITAL if possible
- 09:10 PM Revision 5a7bbf4c (scoutece): fixing last 13 angle problem in drc
- don't really know how to fix the last one.
worked on right bottom on both top layer and bottom layer
- 06:49 PM Task #1880 (Invalid): Test AVR configuration
- Today it was discussed with Abe and Dan J that our AVR pin configuration may be completely untested.
The plan is t...
- 05:37 PM Task #1824 (Fixed): Create ROS Node: Sonar
- 05:37 PM Task #1824: Create ROS Node: Sonar
- Made the Sonar node outline, though much of it is skeletal without more information about the sonar sensor.
- 04:46 PM Task #1879 (Assigned): Buttons on ARM
- Read button values. Publish to topic.
- 04:44 PM Bug #1878 (Assigned): Cliff Detection
- Detect Cliffs. Control Motors.
- 04:43 PM Task #1877 (Assigned): Wireless on ARM
- Control wireless broadcasts using ARM
- 04:43 PM Task #1876 (Assigned): Create Transmitting Protocal
- Borrow existing stuff from Colony
See for reference:
- 03:12 PM Task #1875 (Assigned): CliffSensor on ARM
- Read cliffsensor values on ARM. Publish to topic.
- 03:08 PM Task #1874 (Assigned): Test AVR on ARM
- Using ROSSERIAL see if AVR can publish to ROS topics on ARM
- 03:07 PM Task #1873 (Assigned): ROSSERIAL on ARM
- Find out how ROSSERIAL works. Implement it on ARM.
- 11:44 PM Revision 3ef02dd3 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 11:35 PM Revision 85538662 (scoutos): Updated the sonar module prototype.
- The biggest change to the proposed node is a restructuring of the sonar code style. Two services (sonar_toggle and so...
- 09:23 PM Revision 14241f84 (scoutos): Added Encoders and USB/Serial ROS nodes. Some of the functions in the
- src/<node>.cpp files are not fully functional yet.
- 06:31 PM Task #1872 (Assigned): IMU on ARM
- Receive IMU data. Use functions and filtering available from ROS library to process received data.
- 05:34 PM Task #1828: Create ROS Node: Cliffsensors
- Created structure. All that is left is the cliffsensors.cpp file which functions need to be written/implemented.
- 05:32 PM Task #1817: Create ROS Node: Buttons
- Created structure. All that is left is the buttons.cpp file which functions need to be written/implemented.
- 05:19 PM Revision 04f50f8a (scoutos): Added buttons and cliffsensor ROS nodes. Everything except for src/<...
- 02:47 AM Task #1827: Create ROS Node: AVR Bridge
- I think getting rosserial working on the ARM side is as simple as running the rosserial_python ROS node. As such, the...
- 10:19 AM Revision a433b5ff (scoutece): solving some angle problems on scoutflu board
- 04:06 AM Task #1871 (Assigned): Make wiring kits for Scout
- Make connectors and wiring stuff for Scout. See attached pdf when ready.
- 04:04 AM Task #1870 (Assigned): Create Scout Chassis
- 3D Print parts for Scout and finish them. Make them out of plastic if we can.
- 04:03 AM Task #1869 (Assigned): Print and Test Scoutfly
- Once Scoutfly is finished being designed, print the boards and test them to make sure they work.
- 04:02 AM Task #1868 (Duplicate): Scoutfly Boards
- Finish designing Scoutfly board so we can get it printed.
- 04:01 AM Task #1867 (Assigned): Charging Base
- Design and Create charging base so we can charge scout
- 03:05 AM Task #1857: Make ARM command Sonar on AVR
- See image for more information.
- 02:52 AM Task #1857 (Assigned): Make ARM command Sonar on AVR
- Command AVR to scan sonar at predetermined positions (ie -90, 0, 90deg) based on user program
- 03:01 AM Task #1864: "Automated" Turning
- ALSO, Calculate maths for PWM setpoints based on desired turning radius. provide different testbeds (hard, soft, slip...
- 03:01 AM Task #1864 (Assigned): "Automated" Turning
- Using feedback from gyroscope and encoders in order to track position change, estimate PWM setpoints to make user req...
- 02:59 AM Task #1863: Track Encoders
- NOTE: this may be made super easy or useless if we can get pose/position estimation using IMU.
- 02:59 AM Task #1863: Track Encoders
- ALSO, convert encoder values to real world tracking, might need to use gyroscope for accuracy of turning.
- 02:58 AM Task #1863 (Assigned): Track Encoders
- Track position of each encoder based on polling topic/motor node
- 02:57 AM Task #1862 (Assigned): Control Motors (ARM)
- Set PWM outputs on appropriate pins. Control motors using ARM
- 02:56 AM Task #1861 (Assigned): Motor & Encoder Wiring
- 1. Wire motors to Scoutfly outputs or motor driver breakout boards
2. Wire encoders to ARM inputs
- 02:54 AM Task #1860 (Assigned): Pose Estimation
- Use filtered IMU data to estimate Scout pose/orientation/position.
- 02:53 AM Task #1858 (Assigned): Read IMU values and send to ARM
- Poll Gyroscope and i2c Accelerometer pins, add packet to queue
- 02:51 AM Task #1856 (Assigned): Sonar on ARM
- Receive sonar position and range from AVR, convert to inches & cm, publish to topic
Might become super easy with A...
- 02:50 AM Task #1855 (Assigned): Automate Stepping and Sonar Reading
- Call stepper moving and sonar triggering function so that Sonar steps then reads then steps again. Does not blur read...
- 02:49 AM Task #1854 (Assigned): Send Sonar Readings to ARM
- read pulse width data from (2) sonars, add to packet queue, send to ARM
- 02:48 AM Task #1853 (Assigned): Sonar Position Tracking
- Write homing sequence to calibrate position, Track position when commanding stepper to move
- 02:48 AM Task #1852 (Assigned): Get Sonar Stepping and Reading
- Command stepper driver to step and set direction bits. Trigger sonar by setting output pin to high (momentarily). Del...
- 02:46 AM Task #1851 (Assigned): Sonar Wiring
- 1. wire stepper to stepper driver outputs, sonar to trigger pin
2. wire homing switch to input pin
3. wire sona...
- 02:41 AM Task #1849: Proximity Test
- If driver code is written and tested, see if you can read the broadcasted message.
- 02:38 AM Task #1849 (Fixed): Proximity Test
- Construct a test unit with single BOM hardware pair facing a wall (surface can be swapped) at varying distances and s...
- 02:40 AM Task #1847: BOM Interference Testing
- If driver code is written and tested, output a unique message for each transmitter, and see what comes in (if anythin...
- 02:36 AM Task #1847 (Assigned): BOM Interference Testing
- Construct a test unit w/ 2 transmitters firing at a single receiver (all can be on same processor). can trigger LEDs ...
- 02:39 AM Task #1850 (Assigned): BOM Driver Code
- functions for encoding and decoding using modified Sharp protocol @ 38Hz modulation. Requires decision regarding sche...
- 02:37 AM Task #1848 (Wontfix): Coverage Testing
- Construct multiple (2-3) independent units with all 4 sensors in a layout matching the Scout robot. Position in varyi...
- 02:35 AM Task #1846 (Fixed): Test 2 BOMS
- construct a test unit w/ 2 BOM hardware units with preferential orientation and see if they can communicate with each...
- 02:35 AM Task #1845 (Fixed): Single BOM Test
- construct a test unit with a single BOM hardware pair, use a universal TV remote to test receiver
- 02:30 AM Task #1730 (Fixed): Learn ROS
- 02:29 AM Task #1777 (Fixed): Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- Got them. In electronics cubby.
- 12:47 AM Revision f88e5dea (colonymech): Updated EZ4 Sonar model with correct dimensions. Updated sonar mo...
- 05:32 PM Revision cf5c3070 (scoutece): Fixed some of the paths which are at unusual angles
- 05:03 PM Revision ca0c1be9 (scoutece): fixing some of the angle problems in scoutfly.sch
- 04:18 PM Revision 0f971c62 (scoutece): Revert "Test commit"
- This reverts commit d2d61ecc68a436f01f7f85756ca0709399543268.
Test revert for demonstration purposes.
- 04:16 PM Revision d2d61ecc (scoutece): Test commit
- Created a new file for demonstration purposes.
- 03:59 PM Revision fd69f43f (colonymech): Updated 3D print files.
- 03:50 PM Revision 247821b9 (colonymech): Added locating features with mounting bosses to front chassis for...
- 03:15 PM Revision ba5424d7 (colonymech): Added locking feature to front sidewalls for tigher assembled fit...
- 09:19 PM Revision c9f87aaf (scoutos): Added code inside motors.cpp to set and read individual speeds in di...
- 08:48 PM Revision b19958dc (colonymech): Added hood latch. Updated rear cover.
- 08:04 PM Revision 7cc78724 (scoutos): Merge ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 08:03 PM Revision a5043132 (scoutos): Revert "fixed 2009 to 2011 in date"
- I don't care about this, I'll fix it later.
This reverts commit 266c675837021b50b9c38d45ba9fdee4ffc35a54.
- 07:54 PM Revision 266c6758 (scoutos): fixed 2009 to 2011 in date
- 02:03 PM Revision 781890a0 (colonymech): Updated website structure, navigation, and graphics.
- 06:42 PM Revision ad0e9d48 (scoutos): Added a new Doxygen generator file.
- To generate a "docs" folder containing all autogenerated Doxygen files,
install doxygen, then run "doxygen Doxyfile" ...
- 06:39 PM Revision 18e2028b (scoutos): Updated motors.cpp and motors.h to comply with coding standards and ...
- Changed the module comments so motors are properly labeled as a the motor module.
Chaned indentation to four spaces.
- 05:44 PM Task #1725 (Fixed): Get ROS on Gumstix
- 09:43 PM Task #1789 (Fixed): Test Cliff Sensors
- Completed. (3) Cliff sensors will remain integrated into the mechanicals - sensor population is optional based on cos...
Also available in: Atom