From 09/11/2011 to 10/10/2011
- 04:02 PM Enhancement #1799 (Fixed): Setup firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a Google Apps domain setup for ColonyScout - this has our docs, mail, etc.
Support@ has been added to this...
- 02:52 PM Enhancement #1530: Create roboclub demo
- Bumped for Oct 23 Pittsburgh Maker Faire
- 12:00 PM Task #1801 (Fixed): Call Freeman Supply about Color Mixing
- Called Tech Support this morning - No degradation of performance or shelf life (as long as using Freeman or Huntsman ...
- 03:07 PM Task #1791 (Fixed): Fastener Purchasing
- Reimbursement received.
- 03:05 PM Task #1801 (Fixed): Call Freeman Supply about Color Mixing
- Find out if it is safe (no degradation of shelf life/performance) to store Urethanes with premixed (liquid) colors. W...
- 03:01 PM Task #1800 (Assigned): Research PCB Assemby Costing
- Max B has worked with EPD (http://www.epdelectronics.com/gallery.html) outside of Pittsburgh - slow turn, high volume.
- 03:01 PM Enhancement #1799 (Fixed): Setup email@example.com
- For email based support - forward to firstname.lastname@example.org - this ties into our Assistly customer support help desk.
- 04:54 AM Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Also, it makes sense that it works poorly at the angled orientation - the surface roughness has to be > wavelength in...
- 04:51 AM Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Great work!
We should still look at the signal (scope or log via microcontroller) lines to see what the transient ...
- 03:57 AM Task #1798 (Assigned): Mechanical Work Log
- * Create undercut latch for hood (center, recess on front lip)
* Increase height of hood scoop (aesthetic)
* Model ...
- 12:49 AM Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Preliminary Test Results:
Power: Colony 5xNi-MH battery pack (charged, or at least above 6v for entire te...
- 10:53 PM Task #1789: Test Cliff Sensors
- Test various speeds
* Slow - 5 in/sec
* Medium - 15 in/sec
* Fast - >25 in/sec
- 11:34 PM Enhancement #1797 (Assigned): Design SmartFly Smart Acessory Reference Board
- Based on Arduino Pro Mini (schematic) - see http://www.roboticsclub.org/redmine/projects/colonyscout/wiki/ECESmartAcc...
- 11:01 PM Enhancement #1796 (Assigned): Audio Command & Output Accessory
- Microphone + Speaker output, possible use a speech generation chip and/or voice recognition chip OR load software ont...
- 10:59 PM Task #1724: Money Requisition
- Looking for >$4000 for development (prototyping and manufacturing) of 5-10 robot kits for internal use in the Robotic...
- 10:51 PM Task #1793 (Fixed): Create mockup for Cliff Sensor Testing
- 01:38 PM Task #1777: Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- Sent order to Robbie. Waiting on parts.
- 04:57 AM Task #1793 (Fixed): Create mockup for Cliff Sensor Testing
- Build a mock Scout (or provide dimensions to MechE team) that holds (3) cliff sensors for testing.
- 04:52 AM Task #1792 (Assigned): Electronics Purchasing, OCT-08
- IN PROGRESS
QTY 12 - Power Switch - http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?x=0&y=0&lang=en&...
- 04:48 AM Task #1791 (Fixed): Fastener Purchasing
- File for reimbursement:
QTY 2 - 100pk 1/4" Threading Screws - http://www.mcmaster.com/#93878a106/=edu5mj
QTY 1 - 50...
- 02:01 AM Task #1789 (Fixed): Test Cliff Sensors
- Option 1:
Wire cliff sensors directly to LEDs, move across different surfaces and record behavior (false positives, ...
- 03:43 PM Task #1431 (Wontfix): Spec front air filter foam
- 03:43 PM Task #1480 (Wontfix): Find red Powder Coating
- 03:43 PM Enhancement #1485 (Fixed): Viability of switching Gyros (larger range, faster, cheaper, smaller)
- 03:43 PM Task #1514 (Wontfix): Powdercoating from Electro-kote
- 02:53 PM Task #1777: Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- Three vendors - SparkFun, Newark, and Pololu - please group by vendor before sending on to Treasurer/Peggy.
- 02:44 PM Task #1777 (Fixed): Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- For testing IR BOM
- 04:44 AM Task #1727: Update Boards on Eagle
- Reversed FFC connector and switched to new gyroscope part. Still need to prototype new power regulator circuit and th...
Also available in: Atom