From 09/04/2011 to 10/03/2011
- 07:32 PM Revision 1f8c3e29 (colonymech): Added strengthening lip behind bumper.
- 02:53 PM Task #1777: Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- Three vendors - SparkFun, Newark, and Pololu - please group by vendor before sending on to Treasurer/Peggy.
- 02:44 PM Task #1777 (Fixed): Parts Order for Fall Prototype Testing
- For testing IR BOM
- 10:13 PM Revision b68f4fd7 (scoutece): Finished hooking up new gyroscope.
- Connected pitch output of gyroscope to AVR and gave pitch an output LPF.
Added optional HPFs to both pitch and yaw ou...
- 12:19 AM Revision 7de130c2 (colonymech): Updated buttons for 2 rocking positions
- 11:17 PM Revision 928e9487 (colonymech): Added button capture to hood button.
- 04:04 PM Revision c406f16b (scoutos): Created first version of git repository; added libscout and motors p...
- The repository root is the ros directory, which contains the ROS stack for the scout project.
The included files are ...
- 04:44 AM Task #1727: Update Boards on Eagle
- Reversed FFC connector and switched to new gyroscope part. Still need to prototype new power regulator circuit and th...
- 04:39 AM Revision 0075932e (scoutece): Routed new gyroscope.
- Routed new gyroscope on board in Eagle.
- 03:53 AM Revision 64958645 (scoutece): Swapped gyroscope part in schematic.
- Replaced old gyroscope part with new one in schematic. Assuming that
pitch output or amplified outputs are undesired....
- 05:30 AM Revision d4a38876 (scoutece): Added Eagle part for new gyroscope.
- Created symbol for new gyroscope (LPY5150AL). This part is sold by
Sparkfun but not in the Sparkfun Eagle library. An...
- 11:06 PM Revision 5dbaecb0 (scoutece): Flipped FFC connector on PCB.
- Flipped FFC connector (part J3) on Scoutfly so that mating side faces
out from edge of board. Rerouted wires connecti...
Also available in: Atom