From 08/28/2010 to 09/26/2010
- 10:01 PM Revision 2dc2cb18 (colonymech): Added routing for FFC, Adjusted front side panel cutout aesthetic...
- 07:38 PM Revision f7a00d18 (scoutece): redid traces for front screw holes to avoid antenna. moved battery ...
- 05:51 PM Revision 63a38060 (scoutece): 4 Layer, 6mil trace/width, 15mil drill minimum drc file
- 04:29 PM Revision 6f1fca09 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 04:28 PM Revision 0128ce26 (scoutece): added grounded srew holes to scoutfly. for review by kwoo.
- 03:52 PM Bug #1442: Scoutfly - Add Grounded Screw Holes
(150, 3350) (4350,3350)
- 03:12 PM Bug #1442 (Fixed): Scoutfly - Add Grounded Screw Holes
- Add vias connected to ground
- .116 drill hole
- .179 pad diameter
- .250 diameter clearance for ring terminal
- 03:20 PM Bug #1443 (Fixed): Investigate non-RA JST Headers
- What kind of footprint for vertical JST headers on right side of board?
- 03:10 PM Bug #1441 (Fixed): Scoutfly - Change resistor and capacitor values for BOM detector
- Resistors: 100 ohm
Capacitors: 0.1 uF
- 03:08 PM Bug #1440 (Fixed): value change R8 and R9 on Scoutfly
- 02:30 PM Bug #1440 (Fixed): value change R8 and R9 on Scoutfly
- currently is 481ohms
we are sourcing 487ohm parts instead, so update values to reflect this change.
- 05:04 AM Revision 0dbdf2f6 (colonymech): Detailed Scoutfly board. Remade wheel file for rendering
- 10:26 PM Revision 7fda2a22 (colonymech): Integrated front and side BOM sensors
- 08:13 PM Revision d6c139ef (colonymech): Added front BOM using TSOP4838 and TSAL6200 sensors.
- 02:04 PM Revision a97a8df0 (colonymech): Added rear bushing and created retaining barrier for charging con...
- 01:21 PM Task #974: Accessory Ball Bearing
- Using http://www.mcmaster.com/#sleeve-bearings/=903cbo
Flange on bottom of chassis, extending up into a press-fit ...
- 05:42 AM Revision 75171b71 (colonymech): Created Breakfly model and selected accessory header
- 09:40 PM Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- Why do you need <EOM> on a ticket name....unnecessary...
- 09:39 PM Revision 4ce7e37d (scoutece): Latest version of the library containing most of the scout parts
- 01:03 PM Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- 01:02 PM Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- 12:58 PM Revision bd96ce91 (colonymech): Prepped files for 3D printing. Added homing switch to stepper cover.
- 06:07 PM Revision 7fda8756 (colonymech): Added supports for front hood and circuit board mounting.
- 04:38 AM Revision be6126b8 (colonymech): Updated stepper cover. Fixed interferences in sonar cover
- 04:00 AM Revision a3525daa (colonymech): Added stepper homing cover. 1 sheet metal version, 1 plastic vers...
- 04:59 PM Revision 3a90bae3 (colonymech): Added cover for sonar boards
- 01:58 AM Revision 94564c47 (colonymech): Added Archives and Accessories. Updated rear chassis
- 12:49 AM Revision 506bf0d9 (colonymech): Initial commit of SolidWorks CAD model
- 09:25 PM Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Looking for 1.35" x 1.35" x 2.5" battery. We can accommodate a longer battery (up to 4.5" long) or a shorter battery ...
- 09:22 PM Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Closest to cost is: ($22.95 vs the old battery cost of $19.95). Note the spec is now only 3.0Ah, instead of 4.0Ah
- 09:16 PM Task #818 (Fixed): Battery Testing
- 09:15 PM Task #1431 (Wontfix): Spec front air filter foam
- Front side panels are covered (inside) with open cell foam (gray/black). Find a thin foam suitable for some dust prot...
- 09:13 PM Task #844 (Wontfix): Bootloader
- 09:13 PM Bug #1096: Orb Reflectors
- Attach to inside of hood
- 09:13 PM Task #1098 (Wontfix): ask aaron and cornell about arm stuff
- 09:13 PM Task #1381 (Fixed): acquire ATMega 128RFA1 chips
- 01:19 AM Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Emailed BatterySpace.com about making a custom pack for us: NO DICE
Thanks for the inquiry.
- 02:19 PM Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- BatterySpace.com no longer offers the Scout battery, and all comparable products are nearly 2x in price
- 01:47 AM Bug #1385 (Fixed): Scoutfly mounting holes to ground plane
- from kwoo:
"Just swap out the part in the schematic and put them in the right place on the layout
you need to make ...
Also available in: Atom