From 01/24/2010 to 02/22/2010
- 02:52 PM Bug #1039 (Fixed): Tie oscsel to the RTC Battery
- 02:51 PM Bug #1093 (Fixed): Stepper controller should be powered by VCC
- Fixed. BOM updated
- 02:47 PM Bug #1099 (Fixed): Remove Extra FFC
- bom also updated
- 02:39 PM Bug #1094 (Fixed): Encoder/Cliff Wiring
- 02:39 PM Bug #1101 (Fixed): Add JST connectors to the bottom side for the front sensors
- 08:46 PM Task #1117 (Assigned): Reflow Oven Temperature Regulation
- Find way to accurately measure oven temperature (IR and Dial does not work, underestimates)
Get standalone tempera...
- 04:17 PM Task #1097 (Fixed): Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- Steve doesn't know anything about it. He referred me to someone at iRobot but I never met him so that might not be a ...
- 10:16 PM Task #1097: Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- Emailed Steve, awaiting reply
- 08:19 PM Task #1097 (Fixed): Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- 04:16 PM Task #1102 (Fixed): Make JST 2,3,4 pin connector footprints
- Added all 3 of them. Pushed to the latest copy of the library.
- 03:22 PM Task #1102 (Fixed): Make JST 2,3,4 pin connector footprints
- ZH type
- 03:21 PM Task #1100 (Fixed): Spec 2, 3 and 4 pin JST ZH connectors
- Added to the electrical BOM. Quantities still TBD. Need to make the footprints
- 09:56 PM Task #1100 (Fixed): Spec 2, 3 and 4 pin JST ZH connectors
- Straight up ones, smt and the housings
- 09:59 PM Bug #1101 (Fixed): Add JST connectors to the bottom side for the front sensors
- 2 x 4 pin (5V, GND, encoder+, encoder-)
1 x 3 pin (5V, gnd, cliff sensor signal)
2 x 2 pin (gnd, button)
- 09:54 PM Bug #1099 (Fixed): Remove Extra FFC
- * only 2 adc
* remove 1 edge detector
* more 4 motor encoder lines
* 2 external buttons
* Move down to a single...
- 09:50 PM Bug #1093: Stepper controller should be powered by VCC
- 4.7uF for bulk, .1uF otherwise
- 09:16 PM Bug #1095: ColonyScout Mail Server
- Using Google Apps, much easier to setup / administrator. Dan Shope will set it up and hand out email addresses.
- 07:10 PM Bug #1095 (Fixed): ColonyScout Mail Server
- Need @colonyscout.com email address :)
- 08:20 PM Task #1098 (Wontfix): ask aaron and cornell about arm stuff
- 07:49 PM Bug #1096 (Fixed): Orb Reflectors
- Design reflectors for orbs & hood
- 06:52 PM Task #1085 (Fixed): Get the BreakFly Dimensions and positioning
- See [[ECEBreakoutBoard]] for updated dimensions and positioning
- 06:49 PM Bug #1094 (Fixed): Encoder/Cliff Wiring
- Only 2 encoders and 2 cliff sensors pairs should be routed through the FFC.
The remaining 2 encoder pairs and 1 cl...
- 05:55 PM Bug #1093 (Fixed): Stepper controller should be powered by VCC
- The VBB pins should be connected to VCC on the stepper controller. Also they should be have a decoupling capacitor on...
- 02:16 PM Bug #1088 (Invalid): Switch motor power from VCC to VBatt
- We only want the motors to work if the battery is plugged in.
- 09:17 PM Task #1087 (Fixed): Design Breakfly
- FFC/cgrid <-> some form of small connector.
- 09:16 PM Task #1086 (Invalid): Design debug board
- * Dual usb (1 debug uart, 1 for avr)
* some form of tiny with a uart and an spi
- 09:15 PM Task #1046 (Fixed): Update BOM
- 09:06 PM Task #1085 (Fixed): Get the BreakFly Dimensions and positioning
- Need the rectangular size of the board as well as how to line up the FFC connector.
- 09:05 PM Task #970 (Fixed): Find all resistors we need
- They're on the other BOM if needed
- 09:04 PM Bug #1044 (Fixed): Choose a new rtc backup battery
- We're going with the CR1220. Added to both BOMs
- 03:56 PM Task #1059 (Fixed): Content for Website
- 02:34 AM Task #970: Find all resistors we need
- Need to add these to the wiki BOM at some point. They are in the actual BOM. Lots of them are missing.
- 11:22 PM Task #1046: Update BOM
- Wiki BOM has been updated. Moving with quantities and prices to the google doc: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?ke...
- 11:21 PM Bug #1032 (Fixed): Part Change
- 11:17 PM Bug #1032: Part Change
- Sticking with the bga SDRAM
- 11:16 PM Task #1037 (Fixed): Put 50MHz oscillator on the ethernet phy chip
- 11:11 PM Task #1045 (Fixed): Add a USB A port to the board on the host controller
- 11:11 AM Task #1047 (Fixed): Team Member Bios
- 02:26 PM Task #1059 (Fixed): Content for Website
- Need to provide content for the software/OS portion of www.colonyscout.com
- 11:37 PM Bug #1032: Part Change
- 11:28 PM Task #1036 (Invalid): Doublecheck SDRAM footprint
- Went back to the BGA part because there was an error in that footprint
- 12:21 AM Task #1047 (Fixed): Team Member Bios
- Make a sample bio for team members to list on www.colonyscout.com
Should describe (in 3rd person) a brief bio of eac...
Also available in: Atom