From 12/15/2009 to 01/13/2010
- 09:51 PM Task #997 (Wontfix): Spec out microphone
- 09:45 PM Bug #995 (Fixed): Put wireless amp enable lines on ARM
- PAEN to EN and send it to the ARM
- 09:41 PM Bug #994 (Fixed): Hook up Gyro PD and ST through level shifter to AVR
- 09:40 PM Task #993 (Assigned): Look into accelerometer speed
- 09:37 PM Bug #992 (Fixed): Pin out rest of AVR ADC
- 09:36 PM Bug #991 (Fixed): Remove AVR reset and replace with IO from ARM
- 09:32 PM Bug #990 (Invalid): TVS diode on motors
- 09:24 PM Bug #989 (Fixed): Test point on 2 test clocks on ARM
- 09:23 PM Bug #988 (Fixed): Jumper on USB data line to ARM
- 08:57 PM Task #987 (Fixed): Jumper on Power Kill Line
- Jumper between power kill and AVR
- 08:50 PM Task #986 (Fixed): Charging Station Fuse
- Opted to put a fuse in the charging station/system instead of the Scout.
- 08:25 PM Bug #981 (Fixed): Modify accessory ports
- 07:48 PM Bug #981 (Fixed): Modify accessory ports
- Add 1 ADC, remove second accessory port.
- 08:24 PM Bug #982 (Fixed): Add UART for the BOM
- 07:51 PM Bug #982 (Fixed): Add UART for the BOM
- 08:22 PM Bug #985 (Fixed): Add RX/TX UART pin bypass to the AVR for debugging
- 08:20 PM Bug #985 (Fixed): Add RX/TX UART pin bypass to the AVR for debugging
- 08:15 PM Task #968 (Fixed): Double-check Resistor Divider Values
- Fixed a reverse divider on the LDO
- 08:07 PM Bug #984 (Fixed): Add ffc connectors to the board to replace cgrids
- 07:58 PM Bug #983 (Fixed): Add micro a/b usb-otg connector
- 12:24 AM Task #967 (Fixed): Double-check IC Footprints
- 09:34 PM Enhancement #972 (Fixed): Replace RF chip crystal with smaller oscillator
- 05:04 PM Task #978 (Assigned): System Wiring
- Formalize lengths, gauges, and organization of wiring for sensors and actuators. Signals should be transferred on the...
- 05:01 PM Task #976: Scoutfly Connectors
- This looks like a good, fairly low cost solution. Routing power/gnd separately is no problem.
- 02:09 PM Task #976: Scoutfly Connectors
- There are a lack of 40pin FFC connectors, the common sizes seem to be <= 30 pins. We can do 2 20-pin connectors to me...
- 11:42 AM Task #976 (Fixed): Scoutfly Connectors
- Find 40+pin FFC (flexible flat cable) connector and cable (4+" length)
Find as inexpensive as possible (<$5 ideal)
- 11:59 AM Task #974: Accessory Ball Bearing
- Use bushing instead of bearing (overkill)
Low profile (3/8" thickness) flange not necessary, but is good if we hav...
- 05:32 AM Task #974 (Fixed): Accessory Ball Bearing
- Add block for ball bearing and choose part
Recommend 0.250" ID, plain vanilla ball bearing (read: cheap) or use simp...
- 05:34 AM Task #973 (Fixed): Share schematic + board on dropbox with dan
- 07:30 PM Task #973 (Fixed): Share schematic + board on dropbox with dan
- 05:34 AM Task #975 (Wontfix): Hood Buttons
- Once dev board layout is finalized (for dev), design buttons and determine placement on hood piece.
Buttons may be...
- 08:32 PM Enhancement #971 (Fixed): Remove led bar and use individual LEDs instead
- 10:57 PM Enhancement #972 (Fixed): Replace RF chip crystal with smaller oscillator
is 100 x 100 mils
- 10:55 PM Enhancement #971 (Fixed): Remove led bar and use individual LEDs instead
- * red, green, same as the FTDI's
* Add 1 more of each so that we can fully utilize those pnps
- 10:55 PM Task #970 (Fixed): Find all resistors we need
- 0603 unless it can't withstand the power disspation
- 04:06 PM Task #969 (Fixed): Look for smaller ethernet connector
- Current one takes up a significant amount of room on the board
- 03:59 PM Task #968 (Fixed): Double-check Resistor Divider Values
- Some may be reversed
- 03:59 PM Task #967 (Fixed): Double-check IC Footprints
- Some may be reversed
Also available in: Atom