All past papers and development notes are attached here. Final versions are attached in either .doc or .pdf form (preferably .pdf).
Keep current development notes under "Current Papers" but move them to "Old Papers" after they are submitted. Attach final versions when done.
Reference Research Papers¶
Past work by other people, example papers to be used as templates, and published ideas Colony might like to integrate can be found at this page: Reference_Research_Papers.
- SURG_Fall_2009_Formation_Control - Formation Control in a Low-Cost Robot Colony
- SURG Spring 2009 Proposal - Investigating Reliability and Robustness in a Low-Cost Robot Colony
- SURG Fall 2008 Proposal - Environment Mapping with a Low-Cost Robot Colony
- Spring 2008 General - Cooperative Manipulation in a Robot Colony
- Fall 2007 General - Power Management in a Robot Colony
- Spring 2007 General - Control of a Robot Colony
- Fall 2006 General - Investigating Scalability in a Robot Colony
- Spring 2006 General - A Robotic Platform For Exploring Emergent Behavior
- Spring 2006 RBOM - Communication and Positioning Module for Multi-Robot Collaboration
- AAAI Fall 2007 - Developing a Low-Cost Robot Colony