The next intro lab will be released soon.
- Finished BOM Schematics
- Start Layout
- Question: How should the reset be hooked up for the bootloader?
High Level Software¶This week:
- Got LCM installed on scout
- Used LCM to control the motors. Compile time seems promising.
(though we have a very simple program...)
- BOM simulation semi-working
- added gitignore for git repo
- Develop a more complicated behavior using LCM
- BOM simulation 3/4 working (send message the right way)
- Start writing behavior to drive scout towards charger
Low Level Software¶This week:
- Meetings have been rescheduled to Wednesdays at 2:30.
- Began looking into i2c bootloader.
- Continue work on new BOM software.
Mechanical Hardware¶This week:
- Finished Solidworks training
- Reviewed the Mill
- begin building!