Software Team - Priya¶Accomplished:
- "Rested up"...?
- Fixed teleop modes. Now we have 2.
Polish for demo
- Make pause work
- Have an initial Scout1
- Maze Solving
- Ghost Scout
- Find better visualizer for Wireless
- Fix/Polish Sonar visualization
Mechanical Team - Peyton¶Accomplished:
- CAD modeled tank
- Gravity driven dispenser
- Thickened chalk
- Prototype tank/valve assembly
- Steal pump/tubing from old projects
- Emulsify chalk
Board Team - Julian¶Accomplished:
- Stepper motor components on (not yet tested)
- Started work on breakfly, but has some problems
- Stepper header wrong size
- Tom thought he had a really great place to glue it. Turns out it was a really dumb place. Tom is so smart.
- Test stepper
Low Level Software Team - Tom¶Accomplished:
- Timers all worked out! Everything has a happy place. At least, until more thorough testing shows us that things are sad.
- Rewrote sonar code to read on-demand instead of constantly
- Built two BOMs (sort of), and have been squashing bugs. Close to working!
- Started writing actual main file, with rosserial integration
- Julian wrote some stepper driver code
- Haven't had much time to work on the Gumstix
- Demoable BOM (how exactly does one demo this? Same problem as "demo wireless" last semester)
- Demoable sonar (this would be really cool, but we need some kind of tower built... mechanical group?)