Board Team - Julian¶
- Julian is a BAD person!
- 1.8V seems to work
- Weird transistor issues. To be diagnosed later.
- uC ready to be soldered on
This week's goals:
- Solder uC and begin testing
Software Team - Priya¶Accomplished:
- Odometery works now, just need to tune constants a little.
- Sensor Class. On the way to fixing the bug Tom found.
- Finalized GUI layout
- Sonar data by weekend (or Alex gets it)
- More progress (not sure we'll figure it out later)
- Applied research on the real world
Low Level Software Team - Tom¶Accomplished:
- PWM output works! Nearly finished motors node
- Working on driver for quad encoders
- Trying to consolidate all modified /etc files, to put into repo
- Brent's looking into wireless
- Finish motors node
- Finish encoder driver
- Testing something would be nice (where's all the hardware?)
- Come one, come all! Pedagogical code writing session this weekend.
Mechanical Team - Peyton¶Accomplished:
- Built a prototype, ready soon for testing
- Test this Wednesday
- Mechanically oriented: chalk thing
- Interested in helping:
- Due October 24th, hope to be finished by Monday
- Spring 2013 SURG Link
Intro lab 1¶
- Starting next Monday the 22nd. We'll be around the club around 5.
- Range sensors, BOM, odometry... great fun!