Warehouse Behavior - Priya¶
- Writing Scheduler
- Making line following code ROS compatible
- Basically, coding...
Mechanical - John
- no change
Forklift - Julian¶Electrical:
- Parts for board came in! No board yet though.
- Tom wrote working I2C slave code. This is at least half the struggle.
- Tim and Misty continue to work on forklift in solidworks.
- John will continue from here
- More work to be done
- adjusting design
- should be finished this week, delayed because of midterms
Simulator (and ROS) - Alex¶
- Testing Odometry!
- Still writing smoother teleop, though the one we have is good for testing.
- Need to get some specs on hardware. Wheel radius, robot base, etc.
- Next steps are (1) making a ghost scout and (2) line following.
- Interesting note: Turtlesim transitioned to QT. Should we transition too?
Board - Abe¶
- Got some soldering practice
- Fixing up Scoutfly for next spin
- Possibly sending it out before break
Low-level Software - Ben¶
- Tom did more awesome
- Dan didn't do his work yet
- Wireless will use library for 128RF
- SURG Ideas!!!
- Only getting $500. Putting in less effort this time.
- Fill out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&formkey=dEFRTE1FS21QcExNZUFPZi1mVjlZN1E6MQ#gid=0
- Meeting of the Minds registration
- Start getting pictures and videos for SURG!
- Do it while its still working =O
- Pictures of forklift assembly
- Video of simulator running behaviours
- Video of wireless communication
Attended by: DanJ, John, Julian, Ben, Misty, Lambda, James, Alex, Tom, Jeff, Lalitha, Leon
Emails from: Tim