Warehouse Behavior - Priya¶
- Tested BFS. Works now.
- Finish testing FSM.
- Scheduler wrapper done soon.
- Translate Scheduler code to c++
- Make sure ported linefollowing code works
- Make sure everything interfaces correctly
- Get_worst_case_time function
Mechanical - John¶
- No Updates
Forklift - Julian¶Electrical
- Parts and Board order. Hopefully will get parts in shortly before or immediately after spring break.
- Still designing forklift in solidworks
- Selected linear potentiometer
Simulator (and ROS) - Alex¶
- Fixed a problem with memory allocation which had broken scoutsim a while back
- New EncodersControl class
- Odometry hooked up to EncodersControl
- Both of the above need some debugging
- Should set a time frame / goals etc. Seem to be regularly making little progress due to not having enough time.
Board - Abe¶Power prototype
- Replaced broken FTDI chip with new one
- USB communication might work: haven't reprogrammed AVR since then, sometimes getting serial output
- Added external pull-up resistor to pushbutton input, as internal one is flaky
- Pushbutton behaves correctly, but controller is still stuck on
- Kevin suggests investigating behavior of !SHDN pin on LDO when disconnected, i.e. does it pull or float?
- Would benefit from breaking out the pushbutton controller and hooking up a logic analyzer to it
- Julian made substantial progress on routing a reduced version of Scoutfly with most of the power path removed
- Seems sufficient for SURG, will probably be able to ship out relatively soon
- Should seek opinion of Kevin, possibly Brian and Tom
- Ben Shih no longer with us
- Five people and two slow, tedious tasks
- Need to figure out how to parallelize workload more
Low-level Software - Ben¶
- Tom wrote sending library interface
- Everyone else was busy with HW or Board
- Will have drivers done by next Monday
- Or Dan's head will roll
- SWE Demos
- Went well
- Colony bots run out of batteries
- Keep 2-3 good robots demo ready always!!!
Attended by: Alex, James, Leon, Ben, Dan, Julian, Abe, Tom, Misty, Tim, John,
Emails from: Lalitha, Jeff