Warehouse Behavior - Priya¶
- BFS implementation done (tested?)
- Split up scheduler work and work on this tomorrow
- FSM for map (done by tomorrow)
Mechanical - John¶
- In contact with Dan, further build events as possible
- Kyle left
- Team members focusing on Forklift work (complete overlap)
Forklift - Julian¶Electrical:
- Motor driver chosen. Will be using Toshiba TB6593FNG.
- Breakout board actually runs at 5V according to scout-fly schematic so logic levels changed to run at 5V
- Schematic finished
- Board Routed
Goal: Submit parts and board order within the next 2-3 days.Mechanical:
- Forklift dimensions completed.
- Some solidworks completed.
Goal: Have a firm dimensioned and modeled forklift by next week. Not necessarily completely entered into solidworks.
Simulator (and ROS) - Alex¶
- Wrote Odometry node! Need to hook it up to sim readings still.
- Working on sonars (placeholders throughout code).
- Sorry, I can't work much faster.
- Separated teleop node into two nodes to allow concurrency
Board - Abe¶Power board diagnosis
- Able to program AVR via ISP
- Not able to get USB output
- UART pins on AVR are firing, but FTDI chip looks totally dead
- Maybe it just broke when we overvolted it, going to replace it with one known to work
- Talked to Nico about pushbutton controller
- He suspects that we are misunderstanding how the KILL input works
- He will look at it more after he finishes some exams
- Kevin suggested some diagnostic procedures
- Routed part of charging circuit
- Consulted Kevin on board development process
- He says that breaking the board up works well for prototyping if you have a lot of money to spin boards and can parallelize development and testing over multiple engineers
- Building prototypes with broken-out components may also allow us to find bugs
- Iteratively building out Scoutfly could work too
- Probably the main thing slowing us down is lack of man hours
Low-level Software - Ben¶
- Dan and Alex are writing AVR/ARM drivers
- Tom is writing ROS level Wireless library
- Ben and Jeff are writing driver level Wireless library
- 3/4 of Wireless library is being discarded due to redundancy with ROS
Attended by: Ben, DanJ, Julian, Alex, Tim, Misty, Abe, Jon, Leon, Jeff, Tom, John, James
Emails from: Lalitha