Colony meeting - 10/14/05SURG
- final draft will be ready this weekend
- look through it and send comments ASAP
- spelling, typos, etc..
- Deadline is this Wednesday (Oct. 19th)
- Descriptive personal blurb.
- such and such is a <year> <major> major, and has taken courses in <blah>, and <blah>. They have <this> experience.
new wikiwork that's been done
- alex: mechanical
- board stuff
- friday - mid-semester break. No meeting
other stuffboard changes:
- add I/O - as much as possible (cerebellum: 10 digital, 8 analog). See what's possible - at least as much as cerebellum
- serial - need the thingy - need to access serial for wireless AVR w/ 2 hardware serial - one for wireless, one for BoM
- speaker - really needed?
- LED - keep
- battery level sensor
- schedule a meeting w/ Botrics
- Aaron - email, cc to list
- can we get distance data
- other data
- think about local/global information
- schedule a meeting
- username: andrewID
SURGHIGH LEVEL STUFF
- make a page on the wiki - colony ideas