Finished wall init. Calibrates it to the 0 point correctly.
Implemented ibom_set and ibom_read functions.
removed circle and made border thinner in world.txt
update world.txt with screenshots
added command to read all bom
added command to read all bom data
added add command to read all bom data
Added "interactive" command in server modeMoved hardware_init out of interactive_mainMade calling interactive_main/server_main more consistent
Added "start_test bom emitter..." and "start_test bom detector" Bugfix: bom dump reading rangefinder values
trying to debug bom communication
Improved robot sensor dump format
Updates to .pptx version of poster. Template 100% done. Abstract edited and placed.
Improved station dump modeAdded station dump ADC modeRemoved IBOM debug functions (superseded by dump mode)
Made is so that hardware_dynamos.c does not mess up anyone else who is usingexternal interrupts by blowing away their interrupt settings.
Added mapping data.
implemented sending bom data
Added ADC dump on the station
added a call to hardware_init to the interactive_main function in comm_interactive.c
renamed the _encoders files to _dynamos
Made .ppt match .pptx version
Added .pptx version of MoM poster
Improved motors test
added rangefinder data communication
Implemented all robot sensor dump functions
Changed some function signatures for robot communication
Added interactive dump modesChanged RBOM detector number and names
Added poster template for 08-09
Moved interactive_main to comm_interactive.cAdded multiple menus in interactive mode
Server code does forward kinematic calculations
sending velocity instead of raw encoder values
small changes to spline server code
Encoder code for server added
Server code updated to handle velocity, untested
Miner script cleanup
Put latest input.txt in matlab directory.
Smart run around FSM + mapping works!!! I don't know what I did.
Added plotting script
Run around now uses R4 and R5.
Replaced old orb_enable() with new orb_init().
Robot/Station communication:- Implemented timeouts- Implemented command acknowledgement
Sorry for uploading such a big file, hopefully I removed this before it was on too many computers.
Parallelized Master and Server
Fast Slave, Working
server and master code sort of working
Added reset_encoders commandFixed bugs
Fixing Station/Robot communication
spline server and master
Implemented encoders test
Implemented motors test
Finished rangefinders test implementation
Finished the bom test (calling the not-finished hardware functions for now)
Changes to the sensor modeling code. (Mostly from a better understanding of imtransform).
Fixes to the sensor mapping code. Works now! (Sort of)
Movie. Wanted to have it here for transfer to my computer.
Moved usb_puts_P from diagnostic station to library
Fixed code duplication
Implemented single encoder testingCleaned up motor direction/wall direction naming
Implemented single motor testing
Station server communication: implemented dummy data sending
Station/server communication: - Implemented backspace handling - Implemented all test starting commands with parameterTests: - Added functions for testing only one component of a kind - Made function names consistent with server commands
Changed smart run-around from old version to new version, which seems kind of silly, since the rangefinder functions didn't actually change.
Smart run around produces more of a wall-following behavior at this point. Rangefinder readings are clearly not in cm. I have assumed that theygive the distance in mm but 50 mm too large. I don't think this is correct, but the robot does not crash, so I left. The states do what they are ...
Created new directory for development of new smart run around. Although thismakes no sense WRT the structure of the repository, it will allow autonomousmapping to continue to function during the development of the new smart runaround while still keeping the new smart run around conveniently close to...
Added server communication parameter parsingMisc. fixes
Added server and master code to spline behavior
finished sending encoder data
finished storing encoder data
defs for robot -> station communication
robot can send data to station
added infrastructure for robot to send data to station
move spline slave to sub-directory and update encoder_get_v function
create spline behavior for controls project
Eliminated stationCode folder by merging necessary components into station folder.
Changed Makefile target name to target
Added multiple main functions hack
Server communication: basic message processing
Able to read and draw circles in the environment
Added individual hardware component files