Final version of feedback controls project
sort of works, does the 45 line correctly.
Control code added, not tested
Server code does forward kinematic calculations
sending velocity instead of raw encoder values
small changes to spline server code
Encoder code for server added
Server code updated to handle velocity, untested
Parallelized Master and Server
Fast Slave, Working
server and master code sort of working
spline server and master
Added server and master code to spline behavior
move spline slave to sub-directory and update encoder_get_v function
create spline behavior for controls project
Created simulator branch. Sorry for adding new branches, but I am planning on rearranging the library.
Figured out the modules page thing.. Sorry about two big commits..Its just a whole bunch of generated html.
Did a lot of cleaning up and commenting. Made the error codes returnedby encoder_read more explicit - so if you get weird values check the documentation.
A lot of stubs and incomplete code, I made these things explicit in the source and documentation.
Early attempt at odometry. Used doubles for the angles... this will change. WON'T COMPILE compilation issues.
Simple encoder test that prints values. (Wheel turning should be done by hand.) Absolutely works.
Added some debug statements which SHOULD BE REMOVED UPON MOVING TO TRUNK
Recompiled the library.
Fixed a quick bug.
Some more lines in the print function
Fixed an error with error detection, added a print array function.
Apparently there are no internal variables
Oohhh it almost works now. Trying to get it into the correct folders when the documents are generated.
More testing...getting closer
Changed the code to KWoo's preference. Removed angry comment.
Minor style change - elseif's changed to a case :P
Hopefully makes the file this time...write permisions???
Testing documentation generation
Commented some of the encoder functions.
having issues, thinking of giving up on velocity thing
control law for speed starting to work.WARNING: can't use delay_ms with encoders_init
added a comment
it basically works! It calibrates the motors then drives in a mostly straight line
fixed lost of bugs in the libraries for spi and encoder
encoders.c works! there is a ton of debug output but I want to get the commit in before I am to tired and do something dumb.
added another function pointer to encoders which gets called after all bytes are recv'd.working on a behavior to drive in a straight line, but encoders are giving invalid on robot 5
code commented and cleaned up. should work but untested.
reads first byte of left encoder correctly, still can't get second byte
encoder: added data array buffer and accumulators
Fixed a bug in encoders.
Wrote encoders.c and encoders.h Would GREATLY appreciate it if someone could check if I got the receive function correct. There was a lot of bit twiddling. Useful functions still need to be written, however receiving raw encoder readings should work (not tested... so don't bet on it)
encoders might work now
potentially functional SPI driver, will test tonight
more broken code
More testing. Transmission is messed up.
Read the datasheet again and I think we had things out of order. Reversed the order but didn't test yet.
Modified spi.c/h. Sends 1 packet before failing. Funny light blinking thing happens when sending, no idea where that came from. It looks like the orbs are used as transmit lights but there's no code for that as far as I know.
Modified the spi module a bit. Didn't test it but this might be better. Need to talk to Ben about it.
Started the encoders file. Nothing in there because I don't have a stable SPI interface to work with yet.
slave -> master kind of works
SPI test code update
SPI Master->Slave works. Slave->Master not working yet. /template/main.c has the test bench. Yay!
Changed formatting so that it isn't as messy. Probably won't compile. Still probably doesn't work.
SPI update, still not functional
updated timer rtc_add_function and implemented a rtc_remove_function
added get and reset functions back in to work with existing code, added get from a particular function, and reset all
updated time.c and time.h to take multiple functions, somewhat backwards compatible
Branching for encoder work in the library.
Added smart_run_around_fsm to behaviors in trunk
added charging_station and dragonfly folders to autonomous_recharging
Commit missed the new files. Damn svn add.
Did a lot of work on slam, the robot/computer should be able to read back all of the information from IR and the BOM's right now. No testing yet. Waiting for freshman... Mwa ha ha. Next step is the hard part, working on the actual mapping algorithm. Hopefully some freshman will know OpenGL or something.
Forgot to add include and source files in lib directory on previous commit.
Updated build and documentation for libdragonfly, including reset.h, math.h and i2c.h.
Updated wireless library, fixing bug and now works for a firefly if FIREFLY is defined.
Wee we committed i2c with many problems. But it should be ok.
I think I sort of merged in the auto echarge daughter board code
the gui can now request the sensor matrix from the server and parse the matrix.
made it send a random sensor matrix when client requests bom matrix
added supplementary java files
minor changes to colonet gui
Minor changes to colonet gui
Worked on computer_main and robot_main, Somewhat completed robot_main. Will need to clean up packet creation.computer_main is nowhere near complete. Working on pulling in data from the robots.
"merged" frm the branch
updated some stuff
updated gui code for cleanliness
dos2unix on Makefile.
updated the makefile a little
Updated wireless library to add different channels.
got rid of a few more TODO's
got rid of some TODO's
renamed Logging.cpp to Log.cpp to match the name of the class
fixed a typo
added comments and fixed style a little bit
Added robot packet response.
Updated libwireless to include new token ring functions.