From 03/23/2011 to 04/21/2011
- 07:45 PM Revision 1980: Fixed all compilation errors and warnings in traffic_navigation. If you committed ...
- abominations, I hope you're sorry. I only made things compile. If I fixed your code, it
might no longer do what you i...
- 06:40 PM Revision 1979: Added old files that used to compile,
- new main in sendGraph that sends a graph packet - temporary
- 04:39 PM Revision 1978: Added the map generation script
- 06:36 PM Revision 1977: Fixed small bug in new main where if barcode was invalid, forgot to restart
- motors for line following.
- 06:24 PM Revision 1976: Added function that creates the edges used for mapping in mapping.c. Note: code do...
- 06:03 PM Revision 1975: Fixed location of pound define to enable wireless watcher
- 06:02 PM Revision 1974: Back to most recent version of barcode reading.
- 05:56 PM Revision 1973
- 05:54 PM Revision 1972: Traffic Navigation:
- Fixed some various issues with the new main (bad calls & added barcode error
It compiles by default now.
- 05:18 PM Revision 1971: Turned on orbs for linefollowing
- 03:33 AM Revision 1970: Linefollowing:
- added #defines around orb statements to keep them from interfering with other
orb control statements.
- 03:32 AM Revision 1969: Traffic Navigation:
- Started integration of the new intersection queue code.
(main-intersectionDebug.c, main-new.c, & traffic_navigation.h...
- 02:32 AM Revision 1968: Added an alternate main that merely outputs the wireless
- packets that are being thrown across the air to usb.
It translates Traffic Navigation packet id's into names.
- 07:28 PM Revision 1966: Added test map data encoding to intersectData.c. Fixe a whole bunch of stuff so
- that at least this traffic_navigation compiles without warnings. Symlinked to
needed files in linefollow. Changed fun...
- 05:42 PM Revision 1965: Added readSerail.sh which reads from a robot on USB and prints to a file named gra...
- 05:40 PM Revision 1964: Removed the 'x bytes:' from each line for easier parsing by the mapping programs.
- 05:24 PM Revision 1963: Redoing grapher script...
- 05:17 PM Revision 1962: added grapher script
- 04:40 PM Revision 1961: Added new linefollowing code for barcodes.
- Debug statements are still included, but this is the latest version of the code.
Bot14 at least reads all barcodes c...
- 05:07 PM Revision 1960: Fixed lineFollow.h compile issues.
- 04:58 PM Revision 1959: Added new linefollow function with bucketing.
- 06:25 PM Revision 1958: Added more functionality to database for mapping things.
- 06:23 PM Revision 1957: Reverted revisions 1949 and 1950 due to broken code (main.c contained some sort
- of wierd unresolved merge?)
- 06:06 PM Revision 1956: Added a unit test for the new (mux-ed) line following sensors
Deprecated the old line following test (test_ir.t)
- 05:30 PM Revision 1955: Status bot works!! The main function will listen and print to USB all wireless pac...
- 05:10 PM Revision 1954: changed black_value
- 05:08 PM Revision 1953
- 06:01 PM Revision 1952: Small edits to the barcode reader
- With proper setup of the barcodes (printed on rather than taped), this barcode reader is working.
- 05:45 PM Revision 1951: changed constant in linefollowing
- 05:09 PM Revision 1950: Added mapping capabilites
- 05:08 PM Revision 1949: Added mapping capabilites
- 05:24 PM Bug #1678 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:24 PM Task #1677 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:23 PM Task #1679 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:23 PM Task #1676 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:22 PM Task #1675 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:21 PM Task #1674 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:21 PM Task #1673 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:21 PM Task #1672 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:21 PM Task #1671 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:20 PM Task #1670 (Fixed): SURG F11
- 05:19 PM Task #1669 (Fixed): SURG F11
Also available in: Atom