From 11/22/2010 to 12/21/2010
- 11:42 PM Revision 1914: Attempting to use rtc to do full left turns - not working at the moment, but does ...
- 09:56 PM Revision 1913: Demo now MOSTLY WORKS. Yay. It just has trouble making turns and for some reason (...
- 07:58 PM Revision 1912: Made compatibility of lineDrive.h and validTurns.h.
- 07:07 PM Revision 1911: Redefinitions.
- 05:01 PM Task #1556: Profile different mapping surfaces
- Research a material and values for a gray color, please.
- 03:15 AM Task #1556: Profile different mapping surfaces
- Have yet to compile data for glossy poster paper.
- 03:09 AM Revision 1909: Included barcode reader value means, standard deviations, histograms for various m...
- 11:28 PM Revision 1908: reorganized stuff in intersectData. made new function getTurningIntersect
- that can be used to input directly into dan's code. made new functions to get
information about road nodes stored int...
- 10:48 PM Revision 1907: Bickles stopped working after revision 1906, so I tested it and changed
- stuff in main so that it works.
- 07:48 PM Revision 1906: Added a function getTurnIntType(), which converts the intersection types into some...
- 07:37 PM Revision 1905: Changed the randomNumGen so that it stopps reading IR and does stuff
- with a seed. More random? Maybe.
- 07:27 PM Revision 1904: populated the database for the demo.
- 07:18 PM Revision 1903: Added a "feature id" field in bits 13,14,15,16 of the database ints, documented ac...
- 04:50 PM Revision 1902: Edited the .h and .c file so that global variables can be seen by other files with...
- 08:49 PM Revision 1901: Updated main to work for the demo. It now switches states properly, but button1 se...
- 08:26 PM Revision 1900: now it really works, for real this time!
- 08:17 PM Revision 1899: Merging works
- 08:14 PM Revision 1898: More bugfixes (holy crap I'm bad at this)
- 08:08 PM Revision 1897: More bug fixes, and most importantly,
- Documentation about how to call the functions.
- 08:07 PM Revision 1896: Changed main and validTurns to get the test going. Should theoretically drive thro...
- 07:51 PM Revision 1895: More bug fixes for collision_avoid
- 07:28 PM Revision 1894: Fixed directions and array indexes to match.
- 09:17 PM Revision 1893: Added todo list to collision_avoid.c (i forgot to do this, sorry for the extra mes...
- 09:10 PM Revision 1892: First commit of the Collision Avoid Code. It probably doesn't work as-is.
- This code is supposed to detect when multiple robots can cross an intersection at the same time.
- 09:03 PM Revision 1891: Merged highway code into main to test switching states between intersection and hi...
- 08:15 PM Revision 1890: Did stuff, but its not complete yet
- 07:26 PM Revision 1889: Updated main to include a break and highways.h to prototype files
- 07:18 PM Revision 1888: Edited intersection behavior to break it into separate functions, and moved the #d...
- 06:44 PM Task #1615 (Fixed): Get Plastic Stand-Off Replacements
- Ask Burks about getting more stand-offs which hole the BOM boards up.
Also available in: Atom