From 10/14/2010 to 11/12/2010
- 11:43 PM Task #1534: Add Line Following to Library
- Dan Jacobs will update with how line following was implemented (including how U-turns was implemented and how turning...
- 05:34 PM Revision 1869: Added code for pinging in intersections, but it currently doesn't work so its comm...
- 05:19 PM Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- 05:18 PM Task #1534 (Worksforme): Add Line Following to Library
- 05:13 PM Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Collision Avoidance: We have a scheme & data structure for doing this, just need to have people check it for stupidit...
- 05:11 PM Task #1556: Profile different mapping surfaces
- Working on it.
- 05:11 PM Task #1576 (Assigned): Schedule Fleet Maintenence Day
- It should be done.
- 05:02 PM Task #1408 (Fixed): Organize SURG team
- 09:37 PM Bug #1574 (Assigned): wl_basic_do_default(int *length) doesn't set *length to zero if no packet r...
- Either need to add code to preset &dataLength = 0 in /home/lama/projects/colony/trunk/code/projects/traffic_navigatio...
- 09:12 PM Revision 1868: GARS, source files aren't supposed to be executable. (now my ls output has the rig...
- 08:46 PM Revision 1867: fixed priya's bugs, left her questionable sytlistic choices
- 08:16 PM Revision 1866: see comments for validTurns.h
- this is the actual code for the function validateTurn that takes a barcode
and returns an integer that corresponds to...
- 08:15 PM Revision 1865: header file for the function called when entering an intersection that
- determines whether or not a turn is valid based on the intersection type
and position of the robot. Currently uses ra...
- 08:02 PM Task #1549 (Fixed): Populate /Projects/site folder on W: drive
- Dan Shope took care of this already when he made the new site. Looks good as is, nothing else to do.
- 07:58 PM Revision 1864: Added comments (doxygen style) to linefollow and linedrive.
- 01:16 PM Revision 1863: Completed adding ping capabilities for intersections. Code compiles, but untested ...
- 10:37 PM Task #1568: Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- I read the issue before Ben's response and was thinking the same thing - the new repo is still a good place to experi...
- 09:34 PM Task #1570: Implement Intersection Behavior
- Reliability: Ben, Vinay
Collision avoidance: Alex L (not Alex Z)
Determining Turns: Priya
I also made a bit of p...
- 07:28 PM Task #1570 (Assigned): Implement Intersection Behavior
- This ticket is to keep track of the entire Intersection Group. Post comments on progress as it happens.
- 08:45 PM Revision 1862: killed analog loop
- 08:41 PM Revision 1861: Added function to reply to pings, and come calls to ping robots in the queue. Won'...
- 07:47 PM Revision 1860: removed old code
- 07:37 PM Revision 1859: Added code to make it demo that the queue works. Mostly orbs and buttons, but some...
- 07:15 PM Revision 1858: Updated line following code from line following project
- 06:09 PM Task #1568: Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- I'd recommend leaving it until later in the year, or until the intro labs next year. That way people can still use it...
- 05:36 PM Task #1568 (Assigned): Clean up Colony-New and prepare for next year
- Need to figure out what we want to do with colony-new repository.
We will need to clean it out for next year, but ...
- 05:22 PM Task #1405 (Fixed): Look into finding gumstix
- Response from Gumstix (in short, request denied):
Thanks for writing. As you may imagine, Gumsti...
- 05:34 PM Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 04:43 AM Task #1544: Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- Finished and uploaded.
- 05:34 PM Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- 05:33 PM Task #1562 (Assigned): Make Hunter-Prey Ref More Verbose
- Make the output more clear about which bots are cheating and how.
- 12:36 AM Revision 1857: minor bug fix, 2nd attempt
- 12:35 AM Revision 1856: minor bug fix
- 12:27 AM Revision 1855: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 12:26 AM Revision 1854: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 11:05 PM Revision 1853: improved turning
- 12:32 PM Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- Removed everyone except Colony Admins (past and present). Should be primed for addition of new members next year.
- 02:31 PM Revision 1852: Moved the old ref code to oldRef, and deleted the files from ref (the .old files).
- 08:10 PM Revision 1851: Added turning
- 07:45 PM Task #1556 (Assigned): Profile different mapping surfaces
- Record the mean intensity and the standard deviation for 4 different surfaces we are interested in:
- Printer paper
- 07:44 PM Task #1489 (Fixed): Look into finding funding for maps
- We will use the paper that Dan Shope has let us borrow. If this becomes a problem, we can reopen this ticket.
- 06:35 PM Task #1489: Look into finding funding for maps
- Talk to Dan Shope. He's got some large paper that we might be able to have if we ask nicely.
- 07:41 PM Task #1439: Check/Order robot battery clips
- Kwab is now looking for the clips. When he finds them, Harrison will order them.
- 07:26 PM Task #1543: Move colony-new members to colony list
- Added new members to rc-colony list. Alex is informing new members that lists are being cleaned up and to notify us i...
- 05:03 PM Task #1549 (Fixed): Populate /Projects/site folder on W: drive
- 07:27 PM Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 01:27 AM Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- 01:26 AM Task #1456 (Fixed): Send reminder emails
- 11:47 PM Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- Move to its own HP directory.
- 10:32 PM Revision 1850: Added my RefBot code, and the hunter_prey.* files that it needs. Brad's old code i...
- 07:20 PM Revision 1849: Removed all the unnecessary files that get added when compiling in James' hunter p...
- 10:37 PM Revision 1848: added Carroll James' hunter prey corrected to bosserman's wireless specifications
- 10:15 PM Revision 1847: Added james' hunter-prey folder.
- 07:08 PM Revision 1846: Fixed the #include so it can find the linefollow header. This should be fixed so i...
- 05:34 PM Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- Line following should be callable like wireless - once per loop, call
And line following shou...
- 05:08 PM Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Turns out we can just buy it.
Ticket sent to Harrison
- 05:06 PM Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- 05:06 PM Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- 05:03 PM Revision 1845: Updated linefollowing/barcode code.
- Makefile is configured to OSX to annoy Dan.
- 04:11 PM Revision 1844: Added beginning of wireless protocol for traffic navigation, and added code for ha...
- 12:20 PM Revision 1843: Added the traffic_navigation directory to projects in trunk, and inserted my preli...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1842: Some barcode code
- 06:34 PM Revision 1841: Added line following
Also available in: Atom