From 10/08/2010 to 11/06/2010
- 05:34 PM Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 04:43 AM Task #1544: Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- Finished and uploaded.
- 05:34 PM Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- 05:33 PM Task #1562 (Assigned): Make Hunter-Prey Ref More Verbose
- Make the output more clear about which bots are cheating and how.
- 12:36 AM Revision 1857: minor bug fix, 2nd attempt
- 12:35 AM Revision 1856: minor bug fix
- 12:27 AM Revision 1855: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 12:26 AM Revision 1854: lineFollow now supports merge. line drive is UNTESTED and has NO COMMENTS, but wi...
- 11:05 PM Revision 1853: improved turning
- 12:32 PM Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- Removed everyone except Colony Admins (past and present). Should be primed for addition of new members next year.
- 02:31 PM Revision 1852: Moved the old ref code to oldRef, and deleted the files from ref (the .old files).
- 08:10 PM Revision 1851: Added turning
- 07:45 PM Task #1556 (Assigned): Profile different mapping surfaces
- Record the mean intensity and the standard deviation for 4 different surfaces we are interested in:
- Printer paper
- 07:44 PM Task #1489 (Fixed): Look into finding funding for maps
- We will use the paper that Dan Shope has let us borrow. If this becomes a problem, we can reopen this ticket.
- 06:35 PM Task #1489: Look into finding funding for maps
- Talk to Dan Shope. He's got some large paper that we might be able to have if we ask nicely.
- 07:41 PM Task #1439: Check/Order robot battery clips
- Kwab is now looking for the clips. When he finds them, Harrison will order them.
- 07:26 PM Task #1543: Move colony-new members to colony list
- Added new members to rc-colony list. Alex is informing new members that lists are being cleaned up and to notify us i...
- 05:03 PM Task #1549 (Fixed): Populate /Projects/site folder on W: drive
- 07:27 PM Task #1544 (Fixed): Cut Video for Hunter-Prey
- 01:27 AM Task #1543 (Fixed): Move colony-new members to colony list
- 01:26 AM Task #1456 (Fixed): Send reminder emails
- 11:47 PM Task #1542 (Fixed): Move Brad's Ref Code
- Move to its own HP directory.
- 10:32 PM Revision 1850: Added my RefBot code, and the hunter_prey.* files that it needs. Brad's old code i...
- 07:20 PM Revision 1849: Removed all the unnecessary files that get added when compiling in James' hunter p...
- 10:37 PM Revision 1848: added Carroll James' hunter prey corrected to bosserman's wireless specifications
- 10:15 PM Revision 1847: Added james' hunter-prey folder.
- 07:08 PM Revision 1846: Fixed the #include so it can find the linefollow header. This should be fixed so i...
- 05:34 PM Task #1534 (Assigned): Add Line Following to Library
- Line following should be callable like wireless - once per loop, call
And line following shou...
- 05:08 PM Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Turns out we can just buy it.
Ticket sent to Harrison
- 05:06 PM Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- 05:06 PM Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- 05:03 PM Revision 1845: Updated linefollowing/barcode code.
- Makefile is configured to OSX to annoy Dan.
- 04:11 PM Revision 1844: Added beginning of wireless protocol for traffic navigation, and added code for ha...
- 12:20 PM Revision 1843: Added the traffic_navigation directory to projects in trunk, and inserted my preli...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1842: Some barcode code
- 06:34 PM Revision 1841: Added line following
- 07:51 PM Revision 1840: Added james and ben's hunter prey code.
- 08:41 PM Task #1513 (Fixed): Get Letter of Rec from George
- Will need a letter of recommendation from a mentor for SURG application by SURG due date.
- 07:50 PM Task #1489: Look into finding funding for maps
- There is enough interest in other club projects to use the spare that Colony doesn't use. Need to go to art store and...
- 12:54 AM Task #1463 (Fixed): Clean up categories
- 12:43 AM Task #1453: Line Follower Collimator
- Collimator may no longer be needed. Still may need a better mount for line-following sensor.
- 12:32 AM Task #1437 (Fixed): Start work on Lab2
- 06:07 PM Task #1489 (Fixed): Look into finding funding for maps
- Maps for the colony city need to be made, we should find posters/paper/whiteboards etc.
- 06:05 PM Task #1488 (Fixed): Cut and post Lab1 Video
- Lab1 video from Jimmy's camera
- 05:59 PM Task #1487 (Fixed): Find out who ordered sensors, get more
- Time to get sensors for the whole colony.
- 05:58 PM Task #1486 (Fixed): Create a MUX for sensors
- Need to be able to use both line following sensors and the rangefinders/encoders.
Also available in: Atom