From 08/26/2010 to 09/24/2010
- 06:04 PM Task #1439 (Assigned): Check/Order robot battery clips
- We have a broken male (?) power connector - the part on the robot that the battery plugs into. We need to make sure ...
- 05:57 PM Task #1438 (Fixed): Cut and Post Lab0
- 05:53 PM Task #1437: Start work on Lab2
- SVN tutorial must be added to the Lab2 documentation. Add group folders to the repository with sample code, etc. Ma...
- 05:42 PM Task #1437 (Fixed): Start work on Lab2
- Joseph - writeup
Ben - wireless
Alex - can help with both
- 05:39 PM Task #1436 (Fixed): Record Dance winner, do that stuff
- You know, that stuff.
- 02:11 PM Task #1380: Document which robots work for which labs.
- Page created and updated for Lab0 and initial testing.
We need to start testing for Lab1 and individual sensor tests.
- 02:00 PM Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Same as we currently have ($27.25): http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=12068.7
Double capacity, hav...
- 01:53 PM Task #354 (Fixed): Clean up presentations and papers
- 01:51 PM Bug #305 (Wontfix): Wireless - number of robots in token ring doesn't report right number
- 01:50 PM Task #1115 (Fixed): demos: makefile creation
- 01:49 PM Task #1403 (Fixed): Organize Introductory Outline pages on Wiki
- 03:46 PM Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Current batteries are 6V, 2600mAh NiMH from onlybatterypacks.com
- 01:31 PM Task #1421 (Fixed): Get camera for Lab0 demo
- Jimmy is bringing his to the club.
- 12:15 AM Task #1420 (Fixed): John ask Kwab about using club room on Friday
- Kwab says both groups should be able to use the space at the same time.
- 05:01 PM Task #1421 (Fixed): Get camera for Lab0 demo
- We need a video camera to film the dances for the lab 0.
- 04:58 PM Task #1420 (Fixed): John ask Kwab about using club room on Friday
- John needs to ask Kwab about using the Club room for the dance demos.
- 04:14 PM Task #1406 (Fixed): Send out aburks' email address to new members
- First email to new member list included a note with Burks' email.
- 01:32 AM Task #1410 (Fixed): Make a demo dancer
- 09:12 PM Bug #1390 (Fixed): Come to decision on wireless
- 09:06 PM Task #1410 (Fixed): Make a demo dancer
- Feel Good inc?
- 08:53 PM Task #1404 (Fixed): Get new members started on labs
- New member list populated and welcome email sent.
- 08:22 PM Task #1409 (Fixed): Get Lab1 done
- Write Lab1 done so it can be potentially released this Friday.
- 07:33 PM Task #1394 (Fixed): Brush up slideshow for new colony meeting
- Slide show fixed. Needs to go up on Wiki.
- 06:11 PM Task #1408 (Fixed): Organize SURG team
- Put on sensors, set up meeting times, and get people excited about the city!
- 06:10 PM Task #1407 (Fixed): Look into new batteries
- Background task, of sorts .. just start looking at batteries.
- 06:07 PM Task #1406 (Fixed): Send out aburks' email address to new members
- Also send email to new members with Andrew Burks' email address, he wanted to be contacted by them for tool training.
- 06:01 PM Task #1405 (Fixed): Look into finding gumstix
- Get the sticks soon!
- 05:57 PM Task #1404 (Fixed): Get new members started on labs
- Populate the new members dlist, and email out instructions and guides to get started on the labs.
- 11:51 PM Task #1403 (Fixed): Organize Introductory Outline pages on Wiki
- We need to reorganize the introductory lab outline pages on the Wiki. It would be nice to browse through previous yea...
- 08:14 PM Bug #1395: Work on getting the bad robots working
- Fixed the bad wheel on bot 10 and took off the wires on the top. Hooray!
- 01:18 AM Bug #1390: Come to decision on wireless
- The new wireless library will be put aside for now. However, I will put some time into it when I can trying to debug ...
- 05:49 PM Task #1400 (Assigned): Complete SURG form
- Fill out the Colony SURG Participation Agreement form. Due noon, Sept. 30 (Participation form); Final report form du...
- 11:42 PM Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- 11:36 PM Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Folder is now removed.
- 11:35 PM Revision 1829: Removed the old hunter_prey_john folder in favor of the new more organized hunter_...
- 11:21 PM Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Harrison has ordered boards. They are shipping now. Currently in HENDERSON, NV according to FedEx site.
- 05:13 PM Bug #1395 (Invalid): Work on getting the bad robots working
- Learn how to debug the robots with analog.
- 05:11 PM Task #1394 (Fixed): Brush up slideshow for new colony meeting
- Get everything up to date.
- 05:10 PM Bug #1393 (Fixed): Finish intro lab writeup
- Make sure the labs are done so we can proofread by Friday.
- 04:53 PM Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Make sure these boards get ordered as soon as possible so we're only waiting on the manufacturers.
- 04:48 PM Bug #1390 (Fixed): Come to decision on wireless
- Clean up decision on wireless/talk to David if that hasn't happened yet.
- 04:47 PM Task #1389 (Assigned): Figure out rangefinders group
- Check on the rangefinders, since the group wasn't at the last colony meeting.
- 04:46 PM Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Remove this demo from the folder.
- 04:44 PM Task #1387 (Assigned): Conclusion on filter design
- Check with Emily on the filter design, and reach a decision on the next thing to do.
- 04:41 PM Task #1386 (Fixed): Clean up tickets
- Remove old tickets which aren't being used.
- 02:58 PM Revision 1828: hunter prey demo with new file structure
- 02:49 PM Revision 1827: Unittests: Added test_ir.c to test new IR receivers for line following, and modifi...
- 05:52 PM Task #1380 (Invalid): Document which robots work for which labs.
- 05:14 PM Bug #1379 (Fixed): Finish Rangefinder Offsets
- What is the status of rangefinder offset, is there an easy (constant) offset value for each robot or does it vary wit...
Also available in: Atom