From 08/05/2010 to 09/03/2010
- 11:42 PM Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- 11:36 PM Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Folder is now removed.
- 11:35 PM Revision 1829: Removed the old hunter_prey_john folder in favor of the new more organized hunter_...
- 11:21 PM Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Harrison has ordered boards. They are shipping now. Currently in HENDERSON, NV according to FedEx site.
- 05:13 PM Bug #1395 (Invalid): Work on getting the bad robots working
- Learn how to debug the robots with analog.
- 05:11 PM Task #1394 (Fixed): Brush up slideshow for new colony meeting
- Get everything up to date.
- 05:10 PM Bug #1393 (Fixed): Finish intro lab writeup
- Make sure the labs are done so we can proofread by Friday.
- 04:53 PM Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Make sure these boards get ordered as soon as possible so we're only waiting on the manufacturers.
- 04:48 PM Bug #1390 (Fixed): Come to decision on wireless
- Clean up decision on wireless/talk to David if that hasn't happened yet.
- 04:47 PM Task #1389 (Assigned): Figure out rangefinders group
- Check on the rangefinders, since the group wasn't at the last colony meeting.
- 04:46 PM Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Remove this demo from the folder.
- 04:44 PM Task #1387 (Assigned): Conclusion on filter design
- Check with Emily on the filter design, and reach a decision on the next thing to do.
- 04:41 PM Task #1386 (Fixed): Clean up tickets
- Remove old tickets which aren't being used.
- 02:58 PM Revision 1828: hunter prey demo with new file structure
- 02:49 PM Revision 1827: Unittests: Added test_ir.c to test new IR receivers for line following, and modifi...
- 05:52 PM Task #1380 (Invalid): Document which robots work for which labs.
- 05:14 PM Bug #1379 (Fixed): Finish Rangefinder Offsets
- What is the status of rangefinder offset, is there an easy (constant) offset value for each robot or does it vary wit...
Also available in: Atom