From 11/19/2009 to 12/18/2009
- 06:55 AM Task #964 (Feedback): investigate new AVR simulator?
- Just posted on LadyADA:
- 12:53 AM Revision 1605
- 11:24 PM Task #950: Wireless - xbee.c
- serial.c xbee functions moved to xbee.c
most of xbee.c has been reformatted to int8_t format, but still some parts l...
- 11:23 PM Task #946: Wireless - core send, ack functions
- Software retry is programmed. Will likely need to be debugged.
- 11:20 PM Revision 1604: wireless: software retransmit done. serial functions moved to xbee.c
- 11:08 AM Revision 1603: Small changes.. I definitely wouldn't use this for anything yet.
- 11:01 AM Revision 1602: Added some test files for fixed point math.
- Something definitely broke in cosine when I changed to smaller tables
(which shouldn't have sacrificed any accuracy)...
- 05:22 AM Revision 1601: wireless: more xbee.c updates
- 01:43 AM Revision 1600: wireless: xbee update. still not finished, but the major changes are in here. Al...
- 02:07 AM Task #946: Wireless - core send, ack functions
- Core send has udp functionality and ack capabilities, but no software retry yet.
- 02:05 AM Bug #960 (Assigned): xbee id
- The xbee id should be set to the robot id (which is in the eeprom) on init.
The xbee currently just uses the last ...
- 02:18 PM Revision 1599: Added rangefinders directory to tools.
- Added new software for basic analysis of IR data to be used with the IRcycle.c tool. Native Windows build only for th...
- 08:11 PM Revision 1598: implemented wireless init, terminate, register, and unregister
- 07:45 PM Revision 1597: Getting versions of circle.c in sync
- 07:34 PM Revision 1596: Added comments and minor changes to circle.c
- 07:17 PM Revision 1595: Removing the old circle-circle2 versions of the code (2)
- 07:16 PM Revision 1594: Removing the old circle-circle2 versions of the code
- 06:38 PM Revision 1593: removed .a library files from the repository. These will be automatically generate...
- 06:29 PM Revision 1592: Included working functionality for Beacon to get acks from each robot.
- 04:59 PM Revision 1591: wireless: update to the receive buffers
- 12:26 AM Revision 1590: wireless: changed packet handler function notation
- 09:46 PM Revision 1589: Wrote basic receive function in wireless_receive.c. Added an error code for
- having too short of a packet destination for basic receive function (maybe can
also be used by other packet handlers)...
- 07:53 PM Revision 1588: wireless: added define for basic group
- 07:23 PM Revision 1587: wireless: core send function and ack function done
- 02:56 AM Revision 1586: Implementation of exponential. Not tested, don't even know if it works at all.
- 12:57 PM Enhancement #856 (Fixed): Makefile Update
- 12:54 PM Task #950 (Assigned): Wireless - xbee.c
- integrate serial.c xbee functions into xbee.c, clean up file
- 12:53 PM Task #949 (Fixed): Wireless - common functions
- init, terminate, packet group handler registration
- 12:52 PM Task #948 (Fixed): Wireless - receive functions
- 12:47 PM Task #947 (Fixed): Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- 12:46 PM Task #946 (Assigned): Wireless - core send, ack functions
- 12:44 PM Enhancement #925: xbee baud rates
- Got baud rate switch to work for 115200 baud. It should work for the other standard baud rates, but hasn't been test...
- 01:33 PM Revision 1585: Cut the trig table sizes in 4 w/ symmetry, etc.
- Lazy implementations of sine and tangent (that just
use cosine indirectly).
Addressed edge cases.
Needs EXTENSIVE t...
- 11:10 PM Revision 1584: wireless branch, doxygen fix
- 08:48 PM Revision 1583: corrected doxygen issue in wireless branch
- 05:50 PM Revision 1582: Clarified description of the usrBOMvals variable for the bom_get_vector() funcions.
- 12:49 PM Revision 1581: editing wireless branch, added error codes and constants
- 09:22 PM Revision 1580: Tried to use bom_get_vector instead of bom_get_max.
- It works for the master (still need works), not for the slave (still need to figure out why)
- 06:02 PM Revision 1579: Initial pass at a 32-bit fixed point library.
- - Generated cosine / sine tables, put them in PROGMEM
- Wrote initial quadratic interpolation cosine function.
- 10:05 PM Revision 1578: added doxygen info for wireless branch
- 07:44 PM Revision 1577: update to wireless api, added comments
Also available in: Atom