From 11/06/2009 to 12/05/2009
- 02:07 AM Task #946: Wireless - core send, ack functions
- Core send has udp functionality and ack capabilities, but no software retry yet.
- 02:05 AM Bug #960 (Assigned): xbee id
- The xbee id should be set to the robot id (which is in the eeprom) on init.
The xbee currently just uses the last ...
- 12:57 PM Enhancement #856 (Fixed): Makefile Update
- 12:54 PM Task #950 (Assigned): Wireless - xbee.c
- integrate serial.c xbee functions into xbee.c, clean up file
- 12:53 PM Task #949 (Fixed): Wireless - common functions
- init, terminate, packet group handler registration
- 12:52 PM Task #948 (Fixed): Wireless - receive functions
- 12:47 PM Task #947 (Fixed): Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- 12:46 PM Task #946 (Assigned): Wireless - core send, ack functions
- 12:44 PM Enhancement #925: xbee baud rates
- Got baud rate switch to work for 115200 baud. It should work for the other standard baud rates, but hasn't been test...
- 02:55 PM Enhancement #925 (Assigned): xbee baud rates
- Currently, only default of 9600 baud works. Get other rates, specifically 115200, to work.
- 02:35 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Moved to wireless branch. Added recursive system, so you just have to copy the makefile from the higher level folder...
Also available in: Atom