From 10/16/2009 to 11/14/2009
- 04:06 PM Revision 1543: Added a bunch of debug prints to the library
- 02:28 AM Revision 1542: Changed Push-Pull to display BOM histogram as well as net IR BOM vector. Changed B...
- can be saved and read in by MATLAB for analysis.
- 01:27 AM Revision 1541: Removing bom_refactor branch now that net BOM IR vector functions have been merged...
- 01:24 AM Revision 1540: Edited BOM Tracker project Makefile to make correctly. Removed old test file for n...
- behavior to remove code which was moved into BOM library.
- 01:20 AM Revision 1539: Renamed old file used to test net BOM IR vector calculations to new BOM tracker file.
- 01:18 AM Revision 1538: Copying over files originally used to test net BOM IR vector calculations. They wi...
- 01:15 AM Revision 1537: Created project directory to investigate using the BOMs to track robots in 2D space.
- 01:05 AM Revision 1536: Merged new BOM vector functions into the trunk and did a "make dist" to recompile ...
- function behavior.
- 12:54 AM Revision 1535: Added compiled binaries to bom_refactor branch. Also edited Push-Pull to test func...
- 12:08 AM Revision 1534: Added two BOM IR vector functions to calculate resultant IR vector and normalized ...
- 11:14 PM Revision 1533: Copied trunk code into branch to develop function to return net BOM IR vector.
- 11:11 PM Revision 1532: Creating branch to develop function to return net BOM intensity vector.
- 10:20 PM Revision 1531: Removed the bom_refractor folder since the BOM histogram function has been completed.
- 10:19 PM Revision 1530: Recompiled library to incorporate new BOM histogram print function. Push-Pull beha...
- vector over USB.
- 09:59 PM Revision 1529: Merged new function to print BOM intensity histogram into the trunk.
- 09:46 PM Revision 1528: Finished function which prints the BOM intensity histogram over USB. Will print ni...
- pointer to print values already collected, or it will recollect current values and print.
- 07:00 PM Revision 1527: Copied code folder from the trunk into the bom_refractor branch.
- 06:57 PM Revision 1526: Creating branch for adding BOM functionality to the library.
- 06:13 PM Revision 1525: Cleaning up folders added for demonstration purposes.
- 05:38 PM Revision 1524: Added comments to circle formation code
- 05:17 PM Revision 1523: Made changes to newfile.c
- 05:16 PM Revision 1522: Added newfile changed main.c in james dummy folder
- 05:04 PM Revision 1521: Added danshope
- 05:00 PM Revision 1520: Changed main.c in james dummy folder
- 04:59 PM Revision 1519: Added dummy james folder
- 02:55 PM Enhancement #925 (Assigned): xbee baud rates
- Currently, only default of 9600 baud works. Get other rates, specifically 115200, to work.
- 08:38 PM Revision 1518: updated library to add DRAGONFLY_DEBUG stuff
- Can now call make debug which will recompile the library with debug flags!
- 08:25 PM Revision 1517: Updated circle formation behavior
- 06:55 PM Revision 1516: created init_refactor branch for fixing the init functions without breaking everyt...
- 06:11 PM Revision 1515: Updated BOM Vector Component Table calculator to round towards 0 instead
- of rounding towards -infinity. This makes vector components symmetric
around 0 and within error bound calculations.
- 09:25 PM Revision 1514: Remove template "main.c" file. Appropriate Circle behavior code can be found in "c...
- 03:18 AM Revision 1513: slightly modified makefile, added more error checking to bom beacon code
- 02:53 AM Revision 1512: Edited BOM Vector Component Tables with values which will gaurantee that worst cas...
- Also changed Makefile to have TARGET=push_pull. Also added functionality to MATLAB script so that it will automatical...
- 02:09 AM Revision 1511: Renamed Push-Pull behavior code file to "push_pull.c"
- 01:30 AM Revision 1510: Implementing function to calculate get_bom_vector() function. Added
- MATLAB script to assist in calculating the scalar value used to scale up
the BOM unit vectors such that the worst ca...
- 09:09 PM Revision 1509: Cleaned up the Circle behavior folder in the "formation_control" folder. Now compi...
- 09:02 PM Revision 1508: Making bom_get_vector() function which should eventually be placed into the library.
- 08:12 PM Revision 1507: Added folder for basic Circle formation.
- Also included is the beacon robot code.
Could use some cleaning as it uses the lab 2 template as a base.
What it do...
- 07:19 PM Revision 1506: copying bom_test code
- 07:19 PM Revision 1505: adding behaviors folder to wireless branch
- 02:35 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Moved to wireless branch. Added recursive system, so you just have to copy the makefile from the higher level folder...
- 03:58 AM Revision 1504: Updated comments to correctly reflect the meaning of the x and y
- 03:13 AM Revision 1503: Progress on Push-Pull. Added a divide-by-zero check. Also fixed an
- error (added code to clear accumulators each time through the loop).
- 01:29 AM Revision 1502: Wrote Push-Pull behavior to print the net BOM intensity vector over serial.
- 11:01 PM Revision 1501: Updated Hunter-Prey implementation. Motors didn't turn off during wait state. Fixe...
- 09:37 PM Revision 1500: Commented the template file and my implementation of Hunter-Prey to make the code ...
- 08:50 PM Revision 1499: implemented recursive makefile system
- 08:21 PM Revision 1498: Creating "template" to use as a starting point for developing new
- 08:04 PM Revision 1497: Cleaning up the template folder for behaviors.
- 07:17 PM Revision 1496: Reverted "libdragonfly" folder back to version before Init Checking was implemente...
- 06:15 PM Revision 1495: Reverted to library before Init Function Checking to fix BOMs which did not work.
- 04:22 PM Revision 1494: wireless library branch
- 04:21 PM Revision 1493: wireless library branch
- 04:17 PM Revision 1492: wireless library branch
- 04:16 PM Revision 1491: wireless library branch
- 04:13 PM Revision 1490
- 04:13 PM Revision 1489: wireless library branch
- 04:09 PM Revision 1488: wireless library branch
- 03:36 PM Revision 1487: Updating Makefiles for Hunter-Prey implementations. Updating COLONYROOT location.
- 03:07 PM Revision 1486: Adding my implementation of Hunter-Prey to the collection.
- 02:59 PM Revision 1485: Cleaning up different Hunter-Prey implementations.
- 02:51 PM Revision 1484: Moving behaviors from the "Projects" directory into the appropriate "Behaviors" di...
- 02:48 PM Revision 1483: Creating directory for "Push/Pull" formation behavior.
- 02:44 PM Revision 1482: Creating repository space for Formation Control.
- 02:41 PM Revision 1481: Making file naming consistent (use '_' to separate words, not camel hump).
- 02:45 PM Revision 1480: program makefile can now autobuild the library
- 02:24 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Added ability to rebuild the library automatically if it is ever updated, or you can force the rebuild of the library...
- 01:17 AM Revision 1479: Set up scheduler.c/.h files with headers comments.
- 12:49 AM Revision 1478: Collecting necessary files to begin developing timer-based analog
- 12:45 AM Revision 1477: Collecting necessary files to begin developing timer-based analog scheduling.
- 11:19 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Done for makefile in trunk/code/projects/test
If this works for everyone, we can change all the makefiles.
- 09:55 PM Revision 1476: test of consolidating makefile
- 08:53 PM Revision 1475: linearize_distance() uses new LUT mapped for (4-30cm) rangefinders. Accuracy +/- 1...
- 05:35 PM Revision 1474: Updated charging station for mechanical corral, added filter to air vent, updated ...
- 04:58 PM Enhancement #856 (Fixed): Makefile Update
- Strip out common Makefile configs and put into top level Makefile
Individual makefiles should include this top level...
- 03:41 PM Bug #852 (Assigned): Xbee Documentation
- Make a page on wiki w/ Xbee setup/config commands
Link to PDF
- 03:28 AM Revision 1473: another RAM check update
- 03:24 AM Revision 1472: updating RAM check to work with linux
- 03:20 AM Revision 1471: another modification to the RAM check
- 10:07 PM Revision 1470: New:
- -Charging Station intial Design
-Added wiring route beside battery
-Updated battery support access holes
- 12:26 AM Revision 1469: Tried to get it to work to no avail. Various small changes.
- 08:45 PM Revision 1468: updated checksize in makefile
- 04:38 PM Revision 1467: ref seems to work if everyone behaves
- 03:58 PM Revision 1466: started on the ref bot, added some error checking to the testbench
- setting the channel doesnt seem to work, so everyone will have to use C
- 02:18 AM Revision 1465: Added RAM size check to makefile for unit tests
- 09:13 PM Revision 1464: Started work on reference bot
- 12:07 AM Revision 1463: forgot to add test_initx.c
- 11:20 PM Revision 1462: moved dragonfly definitions to separate header file
- 05:02 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- 11:01 PM Revision 1461: updated all the library code to have sensible _init behavior.
- Almost all of the library components have a global variable which gets set after init and the functions inside will f...
- 01:19 PM Revision 1460: put lcd and rangefinder lookup tables into program space
- removed TODO inline comments from wireless library
- 01:49 AM Bug #790: XBee/Wireless Initialization
- xbee_init() turns on the transmitter and receiver on the xbee and resets the baud rate.
xbee_lib_init() cycles the x...
- 12:58 AM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Multiple xbee init works if you call terminate at end of use before initing again. Otherwise it will get stuck in an...
- 08:18 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- cant do analog8 or analog10 either, need to think about these
- 07:53 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- can't fix:
Also, need to get orbs working and then have buzzer / orbs fail if hte other is inited
- 07:09 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- not doing lcd, since we don't have one
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Still need to deal with orbs, they are complicated because there are multiple init states.
Also, need to figure ou...
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798 (Assigned): get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- multiple init calls should not cause undefined behavior
- 07:02 PM Bug #797 (Wontfix): rename motor.h
- eveyr library file should be called x.c and the init should be x_init, but motor.c has motors_init
- 05:33 PM Revision 1459: Updated design:
- larger wire passageway
PCB now 3.5x4.75" large
Front Cover for PCB
Minor chassis tweaks
- 05:12 AM Revision 1458: Fixed tabbing/spacing issue
- 05:10 AM Revision 1457
- 05:08 AM Revision 1456
Also available in: Atom