From 10/12/2009 to 11/10/2009
- 02:35 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Moved to wireless branch. Added recursive system, so you just have to copy the makefile from the higher level folder...
- 02:24 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Added ability to rebuild the library automatically if it is ever updated, or you can force the rebuild of the library...
- 11:19 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Done for makefile in trunk/code/projects/test
If this works for everyone, we can change all the makefiles.
- 04:58 PM Enhancement #856 (Fixed): Makefile Update
- Strip out common Makefile configs and put into top level Makefile
Individual makefiles should include this top level...
- 03:41 PM Bug #852 (Assigned): Xbee Documentation
- Make a page on wiki w/ Xbee setup/config commands
Link to PDF
- 01:49 AM Bug #790: XBee/Wireless Initialization
- xbee_init() turns on the transmitter and receiver on the xbee and resets the baud rate.
xbee_lib_init() cycles the x...
- 12:58 AM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Multiple xbee init works if you call terminate at end of use before initing again. Otherwise it will get stuck in an...
- 08:18 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- cant do analog8 or analog10 either, need to think about these
- 07:53 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- can't fix:
Also, need to get orbs working and then have buzzer / orbs fail if hte other is inited
- 07:09 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- not doing lcd, since we don't have one
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Still need to deal with orbs, they are complicated because there are multiple init states.
Also, need to figure ou...
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798 (Assigned): get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- multiple init calls should not cause undefined behavior
- 07:02 PM Bug #797 (Wontfix): rename motor.h
- eveyr library file should be called x.c and the init should be x_init, but motor.c has motors_init
- 09:38 PM Bug #790 (Assigned): XBee/Wireless Initialization
- XBee and Wireless Init functions seem to conflict. dragonfly_init() appears to call xbee_init() [found in serial.c in...
- 12:40 AM Bug #480 (Worksforme): XBee dongle: undefined output after 0
- I don't seem to have this problem. sending packet 0 1 0 3 4 0 6 7 8 0 10 11 12 13 0 15 17 (for example) is received p...
Also available in: Atom