From 10/10/2009 to 11/08/2009
- 02:35 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Moved to wireless branch. Added recursive system, so you just have to copy the makefile from the higher level folder...
- 03:58 AM Revision 1504: Updated comments to correctly reflect the meaning of the x and y
- 03:13 AM Revision 1503: Progress on Push-Pull. Added a divide-by-zero check. Also fixed an
- error (added code to clear accumulators each time through the loop).
- 01:29 AM Revision 1502: Wrote Push-Pull behavior to print the net BOM intensity vector over serial.
- 11:01 PM Revision 1501: Updated Hunter-Prey implementation. Motors didn't turn off during wait state. Fixe...
- 09:37 PM Revision 1500: Commented the template file and my implementation of Hunter-Prey to make the code ...
- 08:50 PM Revision 1499: implemented recursive makefile system
- 08:21 PM Revision 1498: Creating "template" to use as a starting point for developing new
- 08:04 PM Revision 1497: Cleaning up the template folder for behaviors.
- 07:17 PM Revision 1496: Reverted "libdragonfly" folder back to version before Init Checking was implemente...
- 06:15 PM Revision 1495: Reverted to library before Init Function Checking to fix BOMs which did not work.
- 04:22 PM Revision 1494: wireless library branch
- 04:21 PM Revision 1493: wireless library branch
- 04:17 PM Revision 1492: wireless library branch
- 04:16 PM Revision 1491: wireless library branch
- 04:13 PM Revision 1490
- 04:13 PM Revision 1489: wireless library branch
- 04:09 PM Revision 1488: wireless library branch
- 03:36 PM Revision 1487: Updating Makefiles for Hunter-Prey implementations. Updating COLONYROOT location.
- 03:07 PM Revision 1486: Adding my implementation of Hunter-Prey to the collection.
- 02:59 PM Revision 1485: Cleaning up different Hunter-Prey implementations.
- 02:51 PM Revision 1484: Moving behaviors from the "Projects" directory into the appropriate "Behaviors" di...
- 02:48 PM Revision 1483: Creating directory for "Push/Pull" formation behavior.
- 02:44 PM Revision 1482: Creating repository space for Formation Control.
- 02:41 PM Revision 1481: Making file naming consistent (use '_' to separate words, not camel hump).
- 02:45 PM Revision 1480: program makefile can now autobuild the library
- 02:24 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Added ability to rebuild the library automatically if it is ever updated, or you can force the rebuild of the library...
- 01:17 AM Revision 1479: Set up scheduler.c/.h files with headers comments.
- 12:49 AM Revision 1478: Collecting necessary files to begin developing timer-based analog
- 12:45 AM Revision 1477: Collecting necessary files to begin developing timer-based analog scheduling.
- 11:19 PM Enhancement #856: Makefile Update
- Done for makefile in trunk/code/projects/test
If this works for everyone, we can change all the makefiles.
- 09:55 PM Revision 1476: test of consolidating makefile
- 08:53 PM Revision 1475: linearize_distance() uses new LUT mapped for (4-30cm) rangefinders. Accuracy +/- 1...
- 05:35 PM Revision 1474: Updated charging station for mechanical corral, added filter to air vent, updated ...
- 04:58 PM Enhancement #856 (Fixed): Makefile Update
- Strip out common Makefile configs and put into top level Makefile
Individual makefiles should include this top level...
- 03:41 PM Bug #852 (Assigned): Xbee Documentation
- Make a page on wiki w/ Xbee setup/config commands
Link to PDF
- 03:28 AM Revision 1473: another RAM check update
- 03:24 AM Revision 1472: updating RAM check to work with linux
- 03:20 AM Revision 1471: another modification to the RAM check
- 10:07 PM Revision 1470: New:
- -Charging Station intial Design
-Added wiring route beside battery
-Updated battery support access holes
- 12:26 AM Revision 1469: Tried to get it to work to no avail. Various small changes.
- 08:45 PM Revision 1468: updated checksize in makefile
- 04:38 PM Revision 1467: ref seems to work if everyone behaves
- 03:58 PM Revision 1466: started on the ref bot, added some error checking to the testbench
- setting the channel doesnt seem to work, so everyone will have to use C
- 02:18 AM Revision 1465: Added RAM size check to makefile for unit tests
- 09:13 PM Revision 1464: Started work on reference bot
- 12:07 AM Revision 1463: forgot to add test_initx.c
- 11:20 PM Revision 1462: moved dragonfly definitions to separate header file
- 05:02 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- 11:01 PM Revision 1461: updated all the library code to have sensible _init behavior.
- Almost all of the library components have a global variable which gets set after init and the functions inside will f...
- 01:19 PM Revision 1460: put lcd and rangefinder lookup tables into program space
- removed TODO inline comments from wireless library
- 01:49 AM Bug #790: XBee/Wireless Initialization
- xbee_init() turns on the transmitter and receiver on the xbee and resets the baud rate.
xbee_lib_init() cycles the x...
- 12:58 AM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Multiple xbee init works if you call terminate at end of use before initing again. Otherwise it will get stuck in an...
- 08:18 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- cant do analog8 or analog10 either, need to think about these
- 07:53 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- can't fix:
Also, need to get orbs working and then have buzzer / orbs fail if hte other is inited
- 07:09 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- not doing lcd, since we don't have one
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798: get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- Still need to deal with orbs, they are complicated because there are multiple init states.
Also, need to figure ou...
- 07:08 PM Enhancement #798 (Assigned): get all the library inti's and functions to behave
- multiple init calls should not cause undefined behavior
- 07:02 PM Bug #797 (Wontfix): rename motor.h
- eveyr library file should be called x.c and the init should be x_init, but motor.c has motors_init
- 05:33 PM Revision 1459: Updated design:
- larger wire passageway
PCB now 3.5x4.75" large
Front Cover for PCB
Minor chassis tweaks
- 05:12 AM Revision 1458: Fixed tabbing/spacing issue
- 05:10 AM Revision 1457
- 05:08 AM Revision 1456
- 06:33 PM Revision 1455
- 09:38 PM Bug #790 (Assigned): XBee/Wireless Initialization
- XBee and Wireless Init functions seem to conflict. dragonfly_init() appears to call xbee_init() [found in serial.c in...
- 11:09 PM Revision 1454: Uploaded main.c file in templates for the analog clock prescalar test.
- 08:44 PM Revision 1453: fixed some testbench bugs, added command line argument to specify wireless channel...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1452: update of includes in library, removed unnecessary calls to stdlib.h
- 08:17 PM Revision 1451: added wait for keypress after each test
- 06:50 PM Revision 1450: branched analog
- 06:50 PM Revision 1449: deleted analog/code folder
- 06:48 PM Revision 1448: Created analog folder in branches
- 06:12 PM Revision 1447: fixed testbench, now it works!
- also fixed hunter prey reference to allow packet type of 42, but there is still a bug in the reference WRT the latest...
- 04:35 PM Revision 1446: Removed hunter_prey.c from the testbecnh directory so it wouldn't try to compile f...
- 12:29 AM Revision 1445: Bug fix with new BOM code
- 10:45 PM Revision 1444: committed using svnmucc
- 09:36 PM Revision 1443: 1. Alpha code to trigger the new wireless bootloader from the user program. Not te...
- Includes subroutine in the XBee library to reset the XBee's settings
2. New subroutine in the BOM library to more ac...
- 08:57 PM Revision 1442: Added fflush(stdout)'s
- 08:45 PM Revision 1441: Testbench compiles now
- 08:34 PM Revision 1440: Changed include of wireless.h to relative path to fix testbench
- 08:13 PM Revision 1439: Changed wireless include from automatic to relative path name.
- 07:57 PM Revision 1438: Finished writing testbench for checkpoint 1.
- Note: This does not compile yet due to our incompetence.
- 07:12 PM Revision 1437: updated xbee test - fixed xbee_init issue
- 07:03 PM Revision 1436: updated wireless library
- 07:02 PM Revision 1435: added function to exit api mode on termination
- 12:40 AM Bug #480 (Worksforme): XBee dongle: undefined output after 0
- I don't seem to have this problem. sending packet 0 1 0 3 4 0 6 7 8 0 10 11 12 13 0 15 17 (for example) is received p...
Also available in: Atom