From 10/01/2009 to 10/30/2009
- 03:28 AM Revision 1473: another RAM check update
- 03:24 AM Revision 1472: updating RAM check to work with linux
- 03:20 AM Revision 1471: another modification to the RAM check
- 10:07 PM Revision 1470: New:
- -Charging Station intial Design
-Added wiring route beside battery
-Updated battery support access holes
- 12:26 AM Revision 1469: Tried to get it to work to no avail. Various small changes.
- 08:45 PM Revision 1468: updated checksize in makefile
- 04:38 PM Revision 1467: ref seems to work if everyone behaves
- 03:58 PM Revision 1466: started on the ref bot, added some error checking to the testbench
- setting the channel doesnt seem to work, so everyone will have to use C
- 02:18 AM Revision 1465: Added RAM size check to makefile for unit tests
- 09:13 PM Revision 1464: Started work on reference bot
- 12:07 AM Revision 1463: forgot to add test_initx.c
- 11:20 PM Revision 1462: moved dragonfly definitions to separate header file
- 11:01 PM Revision 1461: updated all the library code to have sensible _init behavior.
- Almost all of the library components have a global variable which gets set after init and the functions inside will f...
- 01:19 PM Revision 1460: put lcd and rangefinder lookup tables into program space
- removed TODO inline comments from wireless library
- 05:33 PM Revision 1459: Updated design:
- larger wire passageway
PCB now 3.5x4.75" large
Front Cover for PCB
Minor chassis tweaks
- 05:12 AM Revision 1458: Fixed tabbing/spacing issue
- 05:10 AM Revision 1457
- 05:08 AM Revision 1456
- 06:33 PM Revision 1455
- 11:09 PM Revision 1454: Uploaded main.c file in templates for the analog clock prescalar test.
- 08:44 PM Revision 1453: fixed some testbench bugs, added command line argument to specify wireless channel...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1452: update of includes in library, removed unnecessary calls to stdlib.h
- 08:17 PM Revision 1451: added wait for keypress after each test
- 06:50 PM Revision 1450: branched analog
- 06:50 PM Revision 1449: deleted analog/code folder
- 06:48 PM Revision 1448: Created analog folder in branches
- 06:12 PM Revision 1447: fixed testbench, now it works!
- also fixed hunter prey reference to allow packet type of 42, but there is still a bug in the reference WRT the latest...
- 04:35 PM Revision 1446: Removed hunter_prey.c from the testbecnh directory so it wouldn't try to compile f...
- 12:29 AM Revision 1445: Bug fix with new BOM code
- 10:45 PM Revision 1444: committed using svnmucc
- 09:36 PM Revision 1443: 1. Alpha code to trigger the new wireless bootloader from the user program. Not te...
- Includes subroutine in the XBee library to reset the XBee's settings
2. New subroutine in the BOM library to more ac...
- 08:57 PM Revision 1442: Added fflush(stdout)'s
- 08:45 PM Revision 1441: Testbench compiles now
- 08:34 PM Revision 1440: Changed include of wireless.h to relative path to fix testbench
- 08:13 PM Revision 1439: Changed wireless include from automatic to relative path name.
- 07:57 PM Revision 1438: Finished writing testbench for checkpoint 1.
- Note: This does not compile yet due to our incompetence.
- 07:12 PM Revision 1437: updated xbee test - fixed xbee_init issue
- 07:03 PM Revision 1436: updated wireless library
- 07:02 PM Revision 1435: added function to exit api mode on termination
- 05:22 PM Revision 1434: Wrote first test for first checkpoint
- 04:07 PM Revision 1433: Began creating testbench for Lab 2's first checkpoint.
Also available in: Atom