From 09/16/2009 to 10/15/2009
- 11:09 PM Revision 1454: Uploaded main.c file in templates for the analog clock prescalar test.
- 08:44 PM Revision 1453: fixed some testbench bugs, added command line argument to specify wireless channel...
- 08:30 PM Revision 1452: update of includes in library, removed unnecessary calls to stdlib.h
- 08:17 PM Revision 1451: added wait for keypress after each test
- 06:50 PM Revision 1450: branched analog
- 06:50 PM Revision 1449: deleted analog/code folder
- 06:48 PM Revision 1448: Created analog folder in branches
- 06:12 PM Revision 1447: fixed testbench, now it works!
- also fixed hunter prey reference to allow packet type of 42, but there is still a bug in the reference WRT the latest...
- 04:35 PM Revision 1446: Removed hunter_prey.c from the testbecnh directory so it wouldn't try to compile f...
- 12:29 AM Revision 1445: Bug fix with new BOM code
- 10:45 PM Revision 1444: committed using svnmucc
- 09:36 PM Revision 1443: 1. Alpha code to trigger the new wireless bootloader from the user program. Not te...
- Includes subroutine in the XBee library to reset the XBee's settings
2. New subroutine in the BOM library to more ac...
- 08:57 PM Revision 1442: Added fflush(stdout)'s
- 08:45 PM Revision 1441: Testbench compiles now
- 08:34 PM Revision 1440: Changed include of wireless.h to relative path to fix testbench
- 08:13 PM Revision 1439: Changed wireless include from automatic to relative path name.
- 07:57 PM Revision 1438: Finished writing testbench for checkpoint 1.
- Note: This does not compile yet due to our incompetence.
- 07:12 PM Revision 1437: updated xbee test - fixed xbee_init issue
- 07:03 PM Revision 1436: updated wireless library
- 07:02 PM Revision 1435: added function to exit api mode on termination
- 12:40 AM Bug #480 (Worksforme): XBee dongle: undefined output after 0
- I don't seem to have this problem. sending packet 0 1 0 3 4 0 6 7 8 0 10 11 12 13 0 15 17 (for example) is received p...
- 05:22 PM Revision 1434: Wrote first test for first checkpoint
- 04:07 PM Revision 1433: Began creating testbench for Lab 2's first checkpoint.
- 10:28 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- Revision 1430 removed comments from xbee.c stating:
//TODO: this function is so simple, it *may* be beneficial to in...
- 01:09 PM Bug #718: buy rangefinders
- $10.79 ea @ qty 10 price break
- 01:04 PM Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 08:45 PM Revision 1432: test_xbee - checks address of xbee
- 09:58 PM Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- Programs hang on call to wl_basic_do_default()
- 07:42 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- 07:41 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- 07:40 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
Right now it has google.com in the iframe. Change it when you...
- 06:50 PM Task #694: Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- I'd like to do a Ruby on Rails implementation but don't know how..yet. A discussion on the redmine website:
- 06:35 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- This plugin:
Allows us to include iframe content inline on the wiki --> t...
- 07:11 PM Revision 1431: seperated out hunter_prey tag function
- 05:56 PM Bug #693 (Assigned): Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- assert would be nice
- 08:07 PM Revision 1430: removed several TODO comments.
- attempting to inline simple functions does not reduce compiled code size
- 04:54 AM Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Prototype code added in SVN revision 1428. New bootloader code supports both wired and wireless programming. Requires...
- 04:37 AM Revision 1428: Add new bootloader prototype supporting wireless programming
- 11:08 AM Task #390: Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Meant to mark as tabled, my mistake.
- 11:04 AM Task #390 (Feedback): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Why is this wontfix? I would like to see someone learn how to use it at some point.
- 09:11 PM Task #390 (Wontfix): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- 07:19 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- Both Encoders on Bot 7 return 1025, unless they are manually pulled away from the center of the bot. Rich suggests ad...
- 07:10 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- Bot 14 keeps retuning 1025 on Rich's encoder unit test. Rich says this is because the magnet is getting to close to t...
- 06:47 PM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- Applied in changeset r1426.
- 05:32 AM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- To use the encoders library, you currently must
and manually call
- 06:47 PM Revision 1426: Fixes #622.
- encoders.h is not included in dragonfly_lib.h and encoders_init() is called within dragonfly_init().
- 12:17 PM Revision 1425: updated wireless basic library code and docs
- 10:37 PM Revision 1424: Includes working naive version of Target Practice
- 06:53 PM Revision 1423: Renamed code folder for bot being tested to testBot.
- 06:51 PM Revision 1422: Added BOM test code for general use.
- 06:45 PM Revision 1421: Lowered the initial wait time for the target bot.
- 06:27 PM Revision 1420: Updated code for testing BOMs. Added rudimentary diagram for analysis.
- 04:11 PM Revision 1419: Added a folder for developing Target Practice Demo.
- 08:38 PM Revision 1418: Added encoder_get_x and encoder_get_v.
- use get_v at your own risk
If encoder_read returns -1, this usually means battery is low.
If encoder_read returns a v...
Also available in: Atom