From 09/12/2009 to 10/11/2009
- 10:28 PM Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- Revision 1430 removed comments from xbee.c stating:
//TODO: this function is so simple, it *may* be beneficial to in...
- 01:09 PM Bug #718: buy rangefinders
- $10.79 ea @ qty 10 price break
- 01:04 PM Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 09:58 PM Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- Programs hang on call to wl_basic_do_default()
- 07:42 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- 07:41 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- 07:40 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
Right now it has google.com in the iframe. Change it when you...
- 06:50 PM Task #694: Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- I'd like to do a Ruby on Rails implementation but don't know how..yet. A discussion on the redmine website:
- 06:35 PM Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- This plugin:
Allows us to include iframe content inline on the wiki --> t...
- 05:56 PM Bug #693 (Assigned): Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- assert would be nice
- 04:54 AM Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Prototype code added in SVN revision 1428. New bootloader code supports both wired and wireless programming. Requires...
- 11:08 AM Task #390: Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Meant to mark as tabled, my mistake.
- 11:04 AM Task #390 (Feedback): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Why is this wontfix? I would like to see someone learn how to use it at some point.
- 09:11 PM Task #390 (Wontfix): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- 07:19 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- Both Encoders on Bot 7 return 1025, unless they are manually pulled away from the center of the bot. Rich suggests ad...
- 07:10 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- Bot 14 keeps retuning 1025 on Rich's encoder unit test. Rich says this is because the magnet is getting to close to t...
- 06:47 PM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- Applied in changeset r1426.
- 05:32 AM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- To use the encoders library, you currently must
and manually call
Also available in: Atom