From 08/28/2009 to 09/26/2009
- 04:54 AM Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Prototype code added in SVN revision 1428. New bootloader code supports both wired and wireless programming. Requires...
- 11:08 AM Task #390: Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Meant to mark as tabled, my mistake.
- 11:04 AM Task #390 (Feedback): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Why is this wontfix? I would like to see someone learn how to use it at some point.
- 09:11 PM Task #390 (Wontfix): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- 07:19 PM Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- Both Encoders on Bot 7 return 1025, unless they are manually pulled away from the center of the bot. Rich suggests ad...
- 07:10 PM Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- Bot 14 keeps retuning 1025 on Rich's encoder unit test. Rich says this is because the magnet is getting to close to t...
- 06:47 PM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- Applied in changeset r1426.
- 05:32 AM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- To use the encoders library, you currently must
and manually call
- 11:20 PM Enhancement #579 (Wontfix): better naming for BOM numbers
- Use the compass convention (N, NE, NNE), etc
- 09:40 PM Enhancement #578 (Wontfix): usb_put* function with fixed width
- like %3d so we can have nicely outputted columns of data
- 09:22 PM Enhancement #577 (Assigned): Improve library error codes
- Each library function should check a global value to see if the library is properly init'd, if not it should return a...
- 09:19 PM Enhancement #576 (Wontfix): BOM calibration
- Consider a mode which (perhaps when button 2 is held during dragonfly_init) calibrates the bom assuming it is in nois...
- 08:20 PM Bug #575 (Assigned): Battery Level Indicator
- Make an battery level indicator behavior using the orbs
- 04:54 PM Task #490 (Fixed): Spec out new wheels for the robot
- this was bought and installed a while ago.
- 04:53 PM Bug #563 (Fixed): Buy a Xbee programmer
- 04:53 PM Bug #557 (Fixed): Batteries
- 04:52 PM Bug #558 (Fixed): USB Cables
- 10:32 PM Bug #560 (Fixed): BOM and rangefinder donot work together
- Tested and merged.
- 10:30 PM Task #352 (Wontfix): Research alternatives for xbee dongles
- Did some initial research a while back (4 months ago). Nothing really out there that looks supported.
- 10:19 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Applied in changeset r1390.
- 10:04 PM Task #570: avrdude port detection
- One line bash to update all Makefile.
for file in `find . -name Makefile | grep -v " "`; do; sed -E 's/^AVRDUDE_PORT...
- 09:40 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Change all Makefiles (that program robots) in the repo to use avrdude port detection (com4 vs /dev/ttyUSB0).
- 09:58 PM Bug #571 (Wontfix): Remove spaces in repository
- Files should not have spaces in them.
"homing stop" should be renamed to "homing_stop"
- 09:19 PM Task #569 (Invalid): comment eeprom.c
- 08:41 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 07:52 PM Enhancement #386 (Wontfix): ticket reminder
- Just train people to actually do their tickets instead.
- 07:50 PM Bug #509 (Fixed): Fix doxygen links
- We weren't generating sources. I changed the doxygen config file so that it will generate them. Works now.
- 11:23 PM Bug #509: Fix doxygen links
- Linking to related functions seems to be broken across more than just that list, seems like a global thing. The newer...
- 05:21 PM Bug #563 (Fixed): Buy a Xbee programmer
- 05:12 PM Bug #562 (Duplicate): Fix init functions
- 09:50 PM Bug #558: USB Cables
- We currently have 6. 9 more? $3 a piece http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189162
- 09:36 PM Bug #557: Batteries
- I hate to say this, but I have been unable to find an alternate supplier for these batteries. Do we usually have them...
- 08:27 PM Bug #560 (Fixed): BOM and rangefinder donot work together
- I suspect this is due to a problem with analog8
I also noticed that the bom_refresh() function always re-starts th...
- 10:34 PM Bug #559: Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- Bot 16
- 10:34 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 08:24 PM Bug #558 (Fixed): USB Cables
- buy them
- 08:24 PM Bug #557 (Fixed): Batteries
- buy them
Also available in: Atom