From 08/22/2009 to 09/20/2009
- 06:47 PM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- Applied in changeset r1426.
- 05:32 AM Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- To use the encoders library, you currently must
and manually call
- 06:47 PM Revision 1426: Fixes #622.
- encoders.h is not included in dragonfly_lib.h and encoders_init() is called within dragonfly_init().
- 12:17 PM Revision 1425: updated wireless basic library code and docs
- 10:37 PM Revision 1424: Includes working naive version of Target Practice
- 06:53 PM Revision 1423: Renamed code folder for bot being tested to testBot.
- 06:51 PM Revision 1422: Added BOM test code for general use.
- 06:45 PM Revision 1421: Lowered the initial wait time for the target bot.
- 06:27 PM Revision 1420: Updated code for testing BOMs. Added rudimentary diagram for analysis.
- 04:11 PM Revision 1419: Added a folder for developing Target Practice Demo.
- 08:38 PM Revision 1418: Added encoder_get_x and encoder_get_v.
- use get_v at your own risk
If encoder_read returns -1, this usually means battery is low.
If encoder_read returns a v...
- 03:56 PM Revision 1415: Removed while(1) to allow looping through different tests.
- 03:35 PM Revision 1414: Changed rangefinder unit test to use all orbs and not take forever.
- 04:36 PM Revision 1413: uses left and right motor in motor test instead of motor1 and motor2
- 03:59 PM Revision 1412: motor 1 and motor 2 changed to motor L and motor R
- 12:56 AM Revision 1411: Hunter-prey works! its a decent proof of concept but could use improvement
- using robots Edgar (3), 7, 5
- 12:03 AM Revision 1410: Hunter-prey sort of works!
- 11:20 PM Enhancement #579 (Wontfix): better naming for BOM numbers
- Use the compass convention (N, NE, NNE), etc
- 10:43 PM Revision 1409: Changed BOM threshold to 120, seems to be helping for some robot and causing probl...
- hunter-prey is done except the hunting part
- 09:40 PM Enhancement #578 (Wontfix): usb_put* function with fixed width
- like %3d so we can have nicely outputted columns of data
- 09:22 PM Enhancement #577 (Assigned): Improve library error codes
- Each library function should check a global value to see if the library is properly init'd, if not it should return a...
- 09:19 PM Enhancement #576 (Wontfix): BOM calibration
- Consider a mode which (perhaps when button 2 is held during dragonfly_init) calibrates the bom assuming it is in nois...
- 08:20 PM Bug #575 (Assigned): Battery Level Indicator
- Make an battery level indicator behavior using the orbs
- 07:39 PM Revision 1408: behavior without BOM seems to be working
- 04:54 PM Task #490 (Fixed): Spec out new wheels for the robot
- this was bought and installed a while ago.
- 04:53 PM Bug #563 (Fixed): Buy a Xbee programmer
- 04:53 PM Bug #557 (Fixed): Batteries
- 04:52 PM Bug #558 (Fixed): USB Cables
- 10:41 PM Revision 1407: Deleted the analog branch.
- 10:32 PM Bug #560 (Fixed): BOM and rangefinder donot work together
- Tested and merged.
- 10:31 PM Revision 1406: Merged analog and bom changes from analog branch. Tested and working. Fixes #560
- 10:30 PM Task #352 (Wontfix): Research alternatives for xbee dongles
- Did some initial research a while back (4 months ago). Nothing really out there that looks supported.
- 08:10 PM Revision 1405: clean up test_dio.c compile errors
- 07:46 PM Revision 1404: Fixed some Doxygen issues. Docs still need to be compiled, though
- 07:22 PM Revision 1403: unit test created for buttons
- 07:03 PM Revision 1402: test incorporates motors_off
- 05:06 PM Revision 1401: Tested rangefinders to see if they are #define'd correctly. See data/rangefinder f...
- 05:05 PM Revision 1400: Added rangefinder #define-correctness test data.
- 08:33 PM Revision 1399: adding source.html doxygen files to repo (created by new Doxyfile)
- 08:07 PM Revision 1398: recompiled libdragonfly to include new rangefinder doxygen comments
- 08:04 PM Revision 1397: recompiled wireless library binary to include default packet handling in wl_basic
- 08:04 PM Revision 1396: updated wl_basic with default packet handling
- 08:03 PM Revision 1395: updated wireless docs
- 07:56 PM Revision 1394: changed template main to use new basic wireless
- 07:55 PM Revision 1393: added wireless test to unit test framework
- 07:05 PM Revision 1392: Minor documentation improvements
- 03:18 AM Revision 1391: Revised analog.
- 10:19 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Applied in changeset r1390.
- 10:04 PM Task #570: avrdude port detection
- One line bash to update all Makefile.
for file in `find . -name Makefile | grep -v " "`; do; sed -E 's/^AVRDUDE_PORT...
- 09:40 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Change all Makefiles (that program robots) in the repo to use avrdude port detection (com4 vs /dev/ttyUSB0).
- 10:19 PM Revision 1390: fixes #570 avrdude port detection
- 09:58 PM Bug #571 (Wontfix): Remove spaces in repository
- Files should not have spaces in them.
"homing stop" should be renamed to "homing_stop"
- 09:19 PM Task #569 (Invalid): comment eeprom.c
- 08:51 PM Revision 1389: Encoders unit test
- 08:47 PM Revision 1388: Completed iterative test of functions in lights.h (aka LIGHT SHOW!)
- Currently using orb_n_set and orb_n_set_color with indexing from 1. This breaks orb_n_set and orb_n_set_color as they...
- 08:41 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 07:59 PM Revision 1387: Changed analog to support status checking. Updated bom_refresh to use it.
- 07:52 PM Enhancement #386 (Wontfix): ticket reminder
- Just train people to actually do their tickets instead.
- 07:50 PM Bug #509 (Fixed): Fix doxygen links
- We weren't generating sources. I changed the doxygen config file so that it will generate them. Works now.
- 07:42 PM Revision 1386: Turned on source browsing. This might fix our problems.
- 07:25 PM Revision 1385: Updated and removed deprecated doxygen stuff from the doxygen config file.
- 07:52 PM Revision 1384: Added bug comment on how analog loop works.
- 11:23 PM Bug #509: Fix doxygen links
- Linking to related functions seems to be broken across more than just that list, seems like a global thing. The newer...
- 05:21 PM Bug #563 (Fixed): Buy a Xbee programmer
- 05:12 PM Bug #562 (Duplicate): Fix init functions
- 03:57 PM Revision 1383: Updated function name in test_rangefinder.c to comply with naming standard.
- 03:42 PM Revision 1382: Created rangefinder unit test.
- 02:53 PM Revision 1381: Changed name of rangefinder test to reflect name of rangefinder module. Updated ma...
- 01:17 PM Revision 1380: fixed doxygen problems in wireless library, added new docs
- 01:03 PM Revision 1379: adding wireless abstraction for high level packet sending and receiving
- 12:55 PM Revision 1378: Modified bom_refresh() to check analog_loop_running()
- 12:54 PM Revision 1377: usb tutorial
- 12:47 PM Revision 1376: Branched changes to analog: loop_running, stop_loop
- 12:46 PM Revision 1375: added analog branch
- 09:50 PM Bug #558: USB Cables
- We currently have 6. 9 more? $3 a piece http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189162
- 09:36 PM Bug #557: Batteries
- I hate to say this, but I have been unable to find an alternate supplier for these batteries. Do we usually have them...
- 08:32 PM Revision 1374: still buggy with analog_init
- 08:27 PM Bug #560 (Fixed): BOM and rangefinder donot work together
- I suspect this is due to a problem with analog8
I also noticed that the bom_refresh() function always re-starts th...
- 08:02 PM Revision 1373: Added hunter-prey WIP code. There is a bug with using BOM and rangefinder
- 01:12 AM Revision 1372: Moved prototype for linearize_distance and constants MIN_IR_ADC8 and
- MAX_IR_ADC8 from rangefinder.c to rangefinder.h. Added Doxy comments for these
items. Realize that linearize_distance...
- 11:37 PM Revision 1371: Remove some unused code in encoders
- Also update binary and docs
- 10:34 PM Bug #559: Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- Bot 16
- 10:34 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 10:04 PM Revision 1370: documentation fix
- 08:24 PM Bug #558 (Fixed): USB Cables
- buy them
- 08:24 PM Bug #557 (Fixed): Batteries
- buy them
- 08:14 PM Revision 1369: updated unit test of motors
- 07:38 PM Revision 1368: test of usb read/write functions is successful
- 07:37 PM Revision 1367: Matched this main.c to /trunk/code/projects/test/main.c
- 07:33 PM Revision 1366: Changed all tests and main.c to copies of those in trunk/code/projects/test
- 01:02 AM Revision 1365: removed dragonfly_init() from each unit test and renamed files to comply with new ...
- 12:36 AM Revision 1364: changed main.c in the test project to call dragonfly_init
- 12:25 AM Revision 1363: made the test framework a bit more clear (or maybe more confusing?)
- 10:18 PM Revision 1362: Added test for usb output functions
- 09:00 PM Enhancement #194 (Wontfix): improve lcd.c
- 09:00 PM Enhancement #190 (Wontfix): fix buzzer.c
Also available in: Atom