From 08/09/2009 to 09/07/2009
- 10:19 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Applied in changeset r1390.
- 10:04 PM Task #570: avrdude port detection
- One line bash to update all Makefile.
for file in `find . -name Makefile | grep -v " "`; do; sed -E 's/^AVRDUDE_PORT...
- 09:40 PM Task #570 (Fixed): avrdude port detection
- Change all Makefiles (that program robots) in the repo to use avrdude port detection (com4 vs /dev/ttyUSB0).
- 10:19 PM Revision 1390: fixes #570 avrdude port detection
- 09:58 PM Bug #571 (Wontfix): Remove spaces in repository
- Files should not have spaces in them.
"homing stop" should be renamed to "homing_stop"
- 09:19 PM Task #569 (Invalid): comment eeprom.c
- 08:51 PM Revision 1389: Encoders unit test
- 08:47 PM Revision 1388: Completed iterative test of functions in lights.h (aka LIGHT SHOW!)
- Currently using orb_n_set and orb_n_set_color with indexing from 1. This breaks orb_n_set and orb_n_set_color as they...
- 08:41 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 07:59 PM Revision 1387: Changed analog to support status checking. Updated bom_refresh to use it.
- 07:52 PM Enhancement #386 (Wontfix): ticket reminder
- Just train people to actually do their tickets instead.
- 07:50 PM Bug #509 (Fixed): Fix doxygen links
- We weren't generating sources. I changed the doxygen config file so that it will generate them. Works now.
- 07:42 PM Revision 1386: Turned on source browsing. This might fix our problems.
- 07:25 PM Revision 1385: Updated and removed deprecated doxygen stuff from the doxygen config file.
- 07:52 PM Revision 1384: Added bug comment on how analog loop works.
- 11:23 PM Bug #509: Fix doxygen links
- Linking to related functions seems to be broken across more than just that list, seems like a global thing. The newer...
- 05:21 PM Bug #563 (Fixed): Buy a Xbee programmer
- 05:12 PM Bug #562 (Duplicate): Fix init functions
- 03:57 PM Revision 1383: Updated function name in test_rangefinder.c to comply with naming standard.
- 03:42 PM Revision 1382: Created rangefinder unit test.
- 02:53 PM Revision 1381: Changed name of rangefinder test to reflect name of rangefinder module. Updated ma...
- 01:17 PM Revision 1380: fixed doxygen problems in wireless library, added new docs
- 01:03 PM Revision 1379: adding wireless abstraction for high level packet sending and receiving
- 12:55 PM Revision 1378: Modified bom_refresh() to check analog_loop_running()
- 12:54 PM Revision 1377: usb tutorial
- 12:47 PM Revision 1376: Branched changes to analog: loop_running, stop_loop
- 12:46 PM Revision 1375: added analog branch
- 09:50 PM Bug #558: USB Cables
- We currently have 6. 9 more? $3 a piece http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812189162
- 09:36 PM Bug #557: Batteries
- I hate to say this, but I have been unable to find an alternate supplier for these batteries. Do we usually have them...
- 08:32 PM Revision 1374: still buggy with analog_init
- 08:27 PM Bug #560 (Fixed): BOM and rangefinder donot work together
- I suspect this is due to a problem with analog8
I also noticed that the bom_refresh() function always re-starts th...
- 08:02 PM Revision 1373: Added hunter-prey WIP code. There is a bug with using BOM and rangefinder
- 01:12 AM Revision 1372: Moved prototype for linearize_distance and constants MIN_IR_ADC8 and
- MAX_IR_ADC8 from rangefinder.c to rangefinder.h. Added Doxy comments for these
items. Realize that linearize_distance...
- 11:37 PM Revision 1371: Remove some unused code in encoders
- Also update binary and docs
- 10:34 PM Bug #559: Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- Bot 16
- 10:34 PM Bug #559 (Fixed): Mr. Bickles' left encoder is misaligned
- 10:04 PM Revision 1370: documentation fix
- 08:24 PM Bug #558 (Fixed): USB Cables
- buy them
- 08:24 PM Bug #557 (Fixed): Batteries
- buy them
- 08:14 PM Revision 1369: updated unit test of motors
- 07:38 PM Revision 1368: test of usb read/write functions is successful
- 07:37 PM Revision 1367: Matched this main.c to /trunk/code/projects/test/main.c
- 07:33 PM Revision 1366: Changed all tests and main.c to copies of those in trunk/code/projects/test
- 01:02 AM Revision 1365: removed dragonfly_init() from each unit test and renamed files to comply with new ...
- 12:36 AM Revision 1364: changed main.c in the test project to call dragonfly_init
- 12:25 AM Revision 1363: made the test framework a bit more clear (or maybe more confusing?)
- 10:18 PM Revision 1362: Added test for usb output functions
- 09:00 PM Enhancement #194 (Wontfix): improve lcd.c
- 09:00 PM Enhancement #190 (Wontfix): fix buzzer.c
Also available in: Atom