From 01/29/2009 to 02/27/2009
- 05:39 PM Revision 1063: added some error checking
- 05:30 PM Task #352 (Wontfix): Research alternatives for xbee dongles
- as opposed to us building our own
- 05:29 PM Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Won't find them ever...
- 05:26 PM Enhancement #331: Cleanup on Closure
- 05:22 PM Task #349 (Assigned): Simulator Logging
- 05:22 PM Task #351 (Wontfix): Add bayboard and chargeboard status table
- On the front page
- 05:18 PM Revision 1062: Small modifications to receive.c, corrected an error
- in the ring buffer. Some commenting and cleaning.
- 09:04 PM Revision 1061: Succesfully tested BOM LED current.
- 08:31 PM Task #343: Determine IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Current for Green LED: 21.78 mA
Current for IR LED: 21.78 mA
Both LEDs run on the same current. Now we can move o...
- 07:14 PM Revision 1060: Corrected Makefiles to work inside the trunk.
- 07:03 PM Revision 1059: Moved diagnostic station workspace to trunk.
- 06:47 PM Revision 1058: Moving Diagnostic Station Workspace from branches to trunk.
- 06:42 PM Revision 1057: Removed Diagnostic Station Branch. It will be placed into the Trunk.
- 06:13 PM Revision 1056: sped up simulator!
- changed the delay to be less and removed spamming of printfs from
- 05:40 PM Task #350 (Wontfix): Simulating Wireless
- Simulate wireless packets on the simulator.
- 05:40 PM Task #349 (Wontfix): Simulator Logging
- Create a log of the environment, and the robot's positions each timestep. Allow this to be replayed. This should be f...
- 05:33 PM Task #348 (Wontfix): Manage Robots through GUI
- Add, move and delete robots through the simulator gui.
- 05:33 PM Enhancement #347 (Fixed): Deal with speed issues
- Make everything run faster and not take up all the CPU. 100 robots at once without a slow down would be nice.
- 05:31 PM Task #346 (Fixed): Collisions with Obstacles
- Stop the robots from going through obstacles.
- 05:30 PM Task #345 (Wontfix): Circles in Environment
- Allow the use of circles in addition to polygons in the environment.
- 05:27 PM Task #174: BOM 1.5 driver
- Doublecheck complete. Robots with the same hex code but different BOM types function correctly.
- 05:25 PM Revision 1055: include path was fixed. AVRDUDEPORT was changed to com4 instead of the usb/tty thingy
- 05:24 PM Revision 1054: Added file to check for collisions with circles
- 05:23 PM Revision 1053: Updated with fixes to bom.c
- 05:23 PM Revision 1052: only newline differences
- 05:21 PM Revision 1051: Fixed some errors due to BOM being used instead of BOM10
- 04:36 PM Revision 1050: Added code used to turn on BOM LEDs to test the current through the BOM
- 03:54 PM Task #344 (Worksforme): Construct New LED Circuit to Mimic IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Construct new circuit design which should eventually be used to control the IR LED detector/emitter array on the Diag...
- 03:50 PM Task #343 (Fixed): Determine IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Take test board, desolder one green LED, replace with IR LED and put in series with Ammeter, and plug into robot boar...
- 03:24 PM Task #341: Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- 1) Subtasks-
a. Take test board, desolder one green LED, replace with IR LED and put in series with Ammeter, and plu...
- 03:01 PM Task #341: Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- Task List:
1) Determine IR LED current on the BOM boards
2) Construct new LED circuit to mimic this LED current
- 07:13 PM Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- Start with some form of analog input into the A/D Converter and use the robot to print this data via USB to a compute...
- 07:07 PM Task #341 (Worksforme): Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- Create a small circuit to drive the Infrared LEDs from the Dragonfly board.
- 05:14 PM Enhancement #340 (Fixed): Respin the XBee Dongles
- Put ESD? Make it nicer than botrics.
- 05:13 PM Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Missing, somewhere in a box in the CIC.
- 05:11 PM Task #336: Port Old Public Colony Page
- 05:11 PM Task #339 (Fixed): Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- 05:10 PM Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- 05:09 PM Task #335: Testing new encoder mounts
- 05:09 PM Enhancement #331: Cleanup on Closure
- Clean up memory.
- 12:13 AM Revision 1049: Robots now draw in correct location.
- 11:19 PM Revision 1048: rangefinders are in fact working now
- 10:45 PM Revision 1047: Draws polygons in the environment.
- 10:41 PM Revision 1046: small chnage to motion.c, going forward and backwards should now be consistent
- 08:37 PM Revision 1045: added a sample world, updated main to load the sample world
- 08:21 PM Revision 1044: added update_rangefinders, which should be enough for the demo tomorrow
- 05:51 PM Revision 1043: max_objs is not an argument of load_world. Remove starts_with
- 05:24 PM Revision 1042: started working on integrating with rangefinders
- 04:23 PM Revision 1041: load world from input file, changed create poly to take an array of doubles
- 01:08 PM Revision 1040: added some functions to initialize the world. still needs a lot of work
- 10:57 PM Revision 1039: works with 20 robots! but its incredibly slow and destroys computers
- also fixed a bug in the robot creation code (it didn't init robots array to -1 after a resize)
- 05:35 PM Revision 1038: update to libsim.a to include BOM
- 05:14 PM Revision 1037: added BOM to libsim and shared library
- 09:59 PM Revision 1036: Updated Makefile for Diagnostic Station directory. Now have compilable code which ...
- 09:22 PM Revision 1035: Added newline at the end of the file. Take that, gcc.
- 09:12 PM Revision 1034: pictures of environments for test 4-7
- 09:03 PM Revision 1033
- 08:46 PM Revision 1032: Having trouble with wireless (I think) hopefully this will work by friday.
- 08:30 PM Revision 1031: Cleaned up Diagnostic Station folder.
- 08:28 PM Revision 1030: tested a bunch of different environments for mapping
- 08:27 PM Revision 1029: Switched wl_init and wl_set_com_port in test.c (again?)
- 07:46 PM Revision 1028: Changes all around. Matlab server is now passive, might work soon.
- 03:39 PM Revision 1027: use abs in stdlib instead of a crappy macro
- 03:19 PM Revision 1026: working ray-polygon collisions, but needs a lot of clean up
- 05:11 PM Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- Program the XBee ID's.
- 05:11 PM Task #337 (Wontfix): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- Only done in bayboard. Port over to dragonfly.
- 05:08 PM Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Look through email records and/or the finance page to figure out if they paid or borrowed them.
- 05:07 PM Task #336 (Fixed): Port Old Public Colony Page
- Port from pmwiki to drupal.
- 05:06 PM Task #335 (Fixed): Testing new encoder mounts
- See summary
- 05:05 PM Task #329: Program all robot's EEPROMs
- 04:39 PM Revision 1025: CAD model of the diagnostic station
- 12:56 PM Revision 1024: Early test results for mapping.
- 06:01 PM Revision 1023: added thing to program eeprom BOM ids and robot id over usb
- 07:08 PM Revision 1022: completed skeleton for the environment
- 06:44 PM Revision 1021: world header file, with type definitions
- 06:21 PM Revision 1020: Now runs at a reasonable speed.
- 05:52 PM Revision 1019: Theta changes now.
- 12:11 PM Revision 1018: Added the data files for real this time
- 10:49 PM Revision 1017: Ran some tests in different environments. Data is in 1, 2, 3.txt
- 08:00 PM Revision 1016: calls to wl_init() and wl_set_com_port() were inverted
- 08:47 PM Revision 1015: made a copy
- 08:38 PM Revision 1014: Uploaded empty folder when wanted to copy code folder.
- 08:31 PM Revision 1013: Created folder remotely
- 05:58 PM Task #322: Depsit SURG Checks
- 05:58 PM Task #273: Bay Board I2C
- 05:51 PM Task #325: Control Robot Processes
- 04:54 PM Task #324: Share Motor Values with Simulator
- 04:52 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I never said that it works well. Each step moves the robot halfway across the screen. Also, the robot's orientation d...
- 03:41 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I think there is a unit hazard despite the fact that it works..
- 03:21 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- bcoltin said that it works, so it must work. r1010
- 04:32 PM Revision 1011: Forgot to commit header file.
- 03:18 PM Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- I think I've already done most of the infrastructure for multiple robots, but it has only been tested with one. Also,...
- 03:16 PM Task #333 (Fixed): Simulate Multiple Robots
- Allow the simulator to simulate multiple robots.
- 03:15 PM Task #332 (Wontfix): Environments
- Allow files representing the obstacles in an environment to be read by the simulator. Make the rangefinders detect th...
- 03:13 PM Enhancement #331 (Fixed): Cleanup on Closure
- When the simulator is closed, we need to clean up all our threads
and robot processes. Same with getting a SIGINT.
- 03:04 PM Revision 1010: Motion works, but needs fine tuning.
- 02:50 PM Revision 1009: Fixed bug in iterator.
- 02:05 PM Revision 1008: libsim rangefinders works with shared memory now
- 01:34 PM Revision 1007: get rid of the draw_funcs stuff.
- 11:41 AM Revision 1006: Threading issues worked out better... Ready to add motion.
- 10:06 PM Revision 1005: test takes an argument for the USB port #, but it doesn't commit a
- memory error like it did last time I committed
- 09:45 PM Revision 1004: test now takes a second argument for the USB port number
- 06:31 PM Revision 1002: gaussian noise now has a gauss_init to initialize with a seed and chaos scalar
- 06:18 PM Revision 1001: the function move will now update the position of the robot and its theta. This ca...
- 05:58 PM Revision 1000: working gaussian nosie function: gauss_noise()
- 05:53 PM Revision 999
- 05:49 PM Revision 998
- 05:43 PM Revision 997: Started on drawing robots in the right place.
- 05:31 PM Revision 996: fixed the environment variable stuff
- 05:13 PM Revision 995: getenv should work
- some commented code uncommented
- 05:05 PM Revision 994: Fixed makefile includes.
- 01:14 PM Revision 993: Free's shared memory in the core file upon error in forking or error in attaching t...
- 12:17 AM Task #321: Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- ...still waiting on a response
- 08:50 PM Revision 992
- 04:44 PM Task #327: Simulate Rangefinders
- File /branches/simulator/projects/simulator/Rangefinder_with_noise.c
- 04:33 PM Revision 991: I hope this works
- 06:38 PM Revision 990: library motor code
- when Andrew's memory code is uncommented, uncomment the code in this file
- 12:46 PM Revision 989: Renamed second core directory to test, slated for deletion.
- 12:45 PM Revision 988: Refactored simulator, set some stuff up to work with multiple robots.
- 06:14 PM Task #330 (Invalid): Investigate the Use of TI Zigbee Chip for Next Revision
- Cheaper and seems to have all the features of the XBee.
- 06:14 PM Enhancement #237 (Assigned): Design Dragonfly Replacement Board
- 06:13 PM Task #326: Display Robots in GUI
- Brian Coltin wants them to be pretty!
- 06:09 PM Task #172: Install encoders on robots
- 06:07 PM Bug #293 (Assigned): fix homing and station detecting on ARCHS
- 06:04 PM Task #329 (Assigned): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- Store the robot ID and BOM type in the EEPROM
- 05:56 PM Task #329 (Fixed): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- program the robots with ID and BOM information
- 06:03 PM Task #319 (Assigned): Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- 05:35 PM Revision 987: Including common directory in commit
- 05:15 PM Revision 986: moved stuff from robot_test into libsim.c
- libsim now contains the timer (pause/resume) stuff
Also commented andrew's code because it broke the build
- 11:48 AM Revision 985: ticket #159:
- main() is just for testing
no working code yet just comments, still need to figure out the math
- 09:19 PM Revision 984: Function to free memory added, not sure how to test if its working.
- 08:15 PM Revision 983: Fixed initialization of simulators struct
- 06:44 PM Revision 982: Added shared memory setup code to the create_robot function. Need to
- write the cleanup code still. Exec call is failing but wasn't
succeeding before code change either.
- 01:29 AM Revision 981: Added signal handling code to core simulator
- added a robot_test directory which contiains code to run the timer and deal with the robot side signaling. To compile...
Also available in: Atom