From 01/24/2009 to 02/22/2009
- 07:13 PM Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- Start with some form of analog input into the A/D Converter and use the robot to print this data via USB to a compute...
- 07:07 PM Task #341 (Worksforme): Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- Create a small circuit to drive the Infrared LEDs from the Dragonfly board.
- 05:14 PM Enhancement #340 (Fixed): Respin the XBee Dongles
- Put ESD? Make it nicer than botrics.
- 05:13 PM Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Missing, somewhere in a box in the CIC.
- 05:11 PM Task #336: Port Old Public Colony Page
- 05:11 PM Task #339 (Fixed): Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- 05:10 PM Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- 05:09 PM Task #335: Testing new encoder mounts
- 05:09 PM Enhancement #331: Cleanup on Closure
- Clean up memory.
- 05:11 PM Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- Program the XBee ID's.
- 05:11 PM Task #337 (Wontfix): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- Only done in bayboard. Port over to dragonfly.
- 05:08 PM Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Look through email records and/or the finance page to figure out if they paid or borrowed them.
- 05:07 PM Task #336 (Fixed): Port Old Public Colony Page
- Port from pmwiki to drupal.
- 05:06 PM Task #335 (Fixed): Testing new encoder mounts
- See summary
- 05:05 PM Task #329: Program all robot's EEPROMs
- 05:58 PM Task #322: Depsit SURG Checks
- 05:58 PM Task #273: Bay Board I2C
- 05:51 PM Task #325: Control Robot Processes
- 04:54 PM Task #324: Share Motor Values with Simulator
- 04:52 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I never said that it works well. Each step moves the robot halfway across the screen. Also, the robot's orientation d...
- 03:41 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I think there is a unit hazard despite the fact that it works..
- 03:21 PM Task #328: Simulate Motors
- bcoltin said that it works, so it must work. r1010
- 03:18 PM Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- I think I've already done most of the infrastructure for multiple robots, but it has only been tested with one. Also,...
- 03:16 PM Task #333 (Fixed): Simulate Multiple Robots
- Allow the simulator to simulate multiple robots.
- 03:15 PM Task #332 (Wontfix): Environments
- Allow files representing the obstacles in an environment to be read by the simulator. Make the rangefinders detect th...
- 03:13 PM Enhancement #331 (Fixed): Cleanup on Closure
- When the simulator is closed, we need to clean up all our threads
and robot processes. Same with getting a SIGINT.
- 12:17 AM Task #321: Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- ...still waiting on a response
- 04:44 PM Task #327: Simulate Rangefinders
- File /branches/simulator/projects/simulator/Rangefinder_with_noise.c
- 06:14 PM Task #330 (Invalid): Investigate the Use of TI Zigbee Chip for Next Revision
- Cheaper and seems to have all the features of the XBee.
- 06:14 PM Enhancement #237 (Assigned): Design Dragonfly Replacement Board
- 06:13 PM Task #326: Display Robots in GUI
- Brian Coltin wants them to be pretty!
- 06:09 PM Task #172: Install encoders on robots
- 06:07 PM Bug #293 (Assigned): fix homing and station detecting on ARCHS
- 06:04 PM Task #329 (Assigned): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- Store the robot ID and BOM type in the EEPROM
- 05:56 PM Task #329 (Fixed): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- program the robots with ID and BOM information
- 06:03 PM Task #319 (Assigned): Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- 07:04 PM Task #328 (Wontfix): Simulate Motors
- From the robot's current position and orientation, compute a new position and orientation based on the motor values.
- 07:03 PM Task #327 (Fixed): Simulate Rangefinders
- From the distance to the nearest obstacle, give an estimate of the rangefinder reading with added noise.
- 06:59 PM Task #326 (Wontfix): Display Robots in GUI
- Display each robot's position and orientation in the simulator.
- 06:59 PM Task #325 (Fixed): Control Robot Processes
- Spawn a process for each robot, have each process run for a small amount of time, and then allow the simulator to upd...
- 06:56 PM Task #324 (Fixed): Share Motor Values with Simulator
- Share the motor values with the simulator through shared memory.
- 06:33 PM Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Reference design
Also available in: Atom