From 11/04/2008 to 12/03/2008
- 12:01 AM Revision 946: extension of update to eeprom/bom/init. this is just the include files and the libr...
- 11:59 PM Revision 945: Integrated new BOM1.5 compatible code. Also put eeprom code for reading ID and BOM ...
- 07:32 PM Revision 944: added a test for lights/orbs.
- 07:59 PM Revision 943: Simulator library compiles.
- 07:52 PM Revision 942: Simulator library compiles but doesn't do anything.
- 07:36 PM Revision 941: All library files added, unimplemented.
- 07:28 AM Revision 940: Prototype JNI (Java Native Interface) for libwireless. Compiles, and
- java loads the library, but untested with a real scenario or hardware.
- 08:11 AM Revision 939: added passing of overhead camera image to client through PHP
- fixed unfreed memory in server/vision/savetonetwork.c
- 06:52 AM Revision 938: OpenCV now works directly with firewire, coriander is not needed
- New vision algorithm integrated, a few issues left with algorithm that
tracks the movement of a specific robot
- 09:57 AM Revision 937: New vision algorithm utilitizing Hough Transform and edge detection
- instead of the older one using ellipse fitting and thresholding
- 05:54 PM Revision 936: Incremental update; working on:
- - new vision algorithm utilizing edge detection instead of thresholding
- sending camera images over sockets instead...
- 11:49 PM Revision 932: A working server, with debug printing, some mapping capabilities
- Partly for testing
- 11:44 PM Revision 931: changed xbee packet handling, added more info for unexpected packets
- 09:58 PM Revision 930: sample maps created by pushing the robot around a table (3 or 4 walls)
- 09:25 PM Revision 929: Nothing was fixed nothing changed.
- 09:16 PM Revision 928: updated server-side mapping code (remote control, etc)
- 09:16 PM Revision 927: added odometry to robot mapping code via symlinks to justin's odometry code
- 09:15 PM Revision 926: Odometry committed. New version is more general, but still drifts to zero.
- 09:14 PM Revision 925: cleaning up robot code for mapping
- 09:00 PM Revision 924: Odometry will temporarily not work. Working code commented out. This commit is so...
- colony math.h will be eradicated for all time.
- 08:29 PM Revision 923: commented
- 08:18 PM Revision 922: fixed syntax
- 08:12 PM Revision 921: i2c library for the bay boards
- detects xbee presence to determine master/slave
- 07:10 PM Revision 920: Fixed error when getting xbee address during init on computer
- 11:12 PM Revision 917: driving code interprets odometry data correctly, uses non-blocking key listener and...
- 04:55 PM Revision 916: added ideas on multi-robot behavior
- will turn into actual code eventually
- 12:08 AM Revision 915: updated robot and server code to use odometry. having problems with theta because i...
- 09:59 PM Revision 914: Changed the compile file from Charging.c to ConstantCharging.c
- 09:56 PM Revision 913: Odometry works but the precision is awful. Angles are measured fairly accurately, ...
- 08:18 PM Revision 912: Robot sends updates 50 times per second. Robot remote control program doesn't mess ...
- 07:48 PM Revision 911: fixed output filename and unsigned data
- 07:29 PM Revision 910: Realized local encoders file was still in the repository.
- 07:26 PM Revision 909: Quick update before I do something stupid.
- 07:14 PM Revision 908: remote control of robot and data output for matlab
- 06:57 PM Revision 907: Code that converts data from the robot into a plot
- 06:41 PM Revision 906: Started working on library... Wrote about half of the stubs.
- 10:36 PM Revision 905: fixed makefile in Robot Debug to point to trunk library for dragonfly
- 09:30 PM Revision 904: Compiles now. This code worked a while ago but I haven't touched it since early las...
- The idea was to do exactly what Abe is doing now... so it might be useful.
- 07:20 PM Revision 903: added range_init() call to dragonfly_init(). you will no longer have to call range_...
- 06:48 PM Revision 902: python thingy
- 06:47 PM Revision 901: added packet receive functionality to remote control server code
- 06:11 PM Revision 900: added remote control to robot code that sends mapping data
- 05:28 PM Revision 899: Wireless output works.
- 03:54 PM Revision 898: robot_main.c sends the raw sensor data for mapping points to USB. Commented out is ...
- 03:30 PM Revision 897: code for server with xbee dongle to control robot running slave code
- 03:29 PM Revision 896: keyboard remote control code
Also available in: Atom