From 03/02/2008 to 03/31/2008
- 10:08 PM Revision 663: it is having problems after the first charge where it gets stuck and stops sending ...
- 10:00 PM Revision 662: minor changes related to virtual wall
- 09:58 PM Enhancement #286: Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- More stuff implemented in server and robot, needs to be tested.
- 08:54 PM Enhancement #286 (Assigned): Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- Server now supports this.
Client should send:
CLIENT_SET_VIRTUAL_WALL (upper left x) (upper left y) (lower right ...
- 08:11 PM Enhancement #286 (Worksforme): Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- The GUI should let you draw boundaries on the GUI and should prevent the robot from going out of bounds. This can ma...
- 09:57 PM Revision 661: virtual wall reported to robots
- 09:14 PM Revision 660: stop.c actually does what the folder title implies
- It only looks at the homing data and the contact stuff and sends it to the robot
- 09:08 PM Task #280: Test one-line move command for robot
- Now you can use the MOTORS_SET command.
#define MOTORS_SET 0x5A // MOTORS_SET (motor1 dir) (motor1 speed) (motor2 ...
- 08:51 PM Revision 659: Added virtual wall support in server
- 08:24 PM Revision 658: red works?
- 08:19 PM Revision 657: plz work now red
- 08:09 PM Bug #285 (Invalid): robot point and click should have boundaries
- The point and click on the image form of movement shouldn't let the robot go out of bounds of the picture.
- 08:08 PM Bug #284 (Wontfix): robot point and click doesn't like straight backwards
- when using the point and click movement on the picture, the robot doesn't do anything if you tell it to go roughly st...
- 07:55 PM Revision 656: Set color(int) is better now
- 07:42 PM Revision 655: added some more documentation
- 07:38 PM Revision 654: Added the bayboard library
- 07:36 PM Revision 653: defining pretty colors
- 07:36 PM Revision 652: pretty colors defining
- 07:04 PM Revision 651: trying to fix red
- 10:30 PM Revision 650: Added everything necessary to make the bay bootloader. The bayboardBOOT.c was modi...
- 10:28 PM Revision 649: The bay board library now compiles, usb communication has been verified. Next comm...
- 08:28 PM Revision 648: working on robot point and click - kinda works
- 08:10 PM Bug #283 (Fixed): Remove move-to-point targeting when new command is selected
- Remove move-to-point targeting when new command is selected
- 07:19 PM Revision 647: Continuing to flesh out bayboard library
- 07:04 PM Revision 646: Client saves homing data for move-to-point
- 04:54 PM Task #282 (Invalid): Create XBee status chart
- Create XBee status chart
- 01:11 AM Revision 645: Wireless commands to request charge and to depart station now work (don't know what...
- possible...just need charge boards to work.
- 06:25 PM Revision 644: Changed move-to-point colonet behavior. Need to test.
- 10:49 PM Revision 643: Copied reset and serial code from dragonfly, have not modified it yet
- 08:16 PM Revision 642: added more comments
- 07:52 PM Revision 641: a first stab at lbom and orb libraries for the new charge bay. it all needs testing.
- 07:36 PM Revision 640: added some more comments
- 06:44 PM Revision 639: Added folder libbayboard and charging_bay. libbayboard is to hold the bay board li...
- 06:05 PM Revision 638: New robot movement works. Battery meters work with new timing scheme. Still have so...
- 04:52 PM Revision 637: Added supplemental files
- 02:32 PM Revision 636: Added new move command to robot. Need to test.
- 02:06 PM Task #281: Create separate delays for different data requests
- 10:12 PM Task #281 (Fixed): Create separate delays for different data requests
- Create separate delays for different data requests
- 02:05 PM Revision 635: Moved some code. Added documentation. Enabled multiple timings for requests
- 10:15 PM Task #280 (Assigned): Test one-line move command for robot
- 10:08 PM Task #280 (Fixed): Test one-line move command for robot
- Use two motor speeds in the same command string, rather than sending separate commands for left and right motors.
- 08:53 PM Revision 634: red should be fixed. testing more plz.
- 08:41 PM Bug #269: Queue packets on robot
- This might not be the problem.
- 08:41 PM Bug #279: Client randomly stops requesting robot positions
- It was just requesting slowly.
- 08:13 PM Bug #279 (Fixed): Client randomly stops requesting robot positions
- Server often has correct robot positions, but client stops updating for some reason.
- 08:40 PM Revision 633: adjusted data update period
- 08:39 PM Bug #278: Vision algorithm not detecting robots
- 08:28 PM Revision 632: i think this should work. needs testing.
- 08:15 PM Revision 631: removed some prints
- 08:07 PM Revision 630: synchronized speeds between modules.
- 1 full seek and orbit test completed.
stability still an issue.
- 07:42 PM Revision 628: Testing out deleting branches. i2c works and this branch is no longer
- needs to be used.
- 07:26 PM Revision 627: checking for error from vision function in server
- 07:25 PM Revision 626: Created the i2cplugnplay project and copied important files over. Will
- flesh out the API and figure out everything later.
- 07:24 PM Bug #278 (Fixed): Vision algorithm not detecting robots
- With the new camera position, robots aren't detected at all.
- 07:23 PM Bug #277 (Wontfix): "Premature end of jpeg file"
- Happens a lot when reading images from overhead camera.
- 07:21 PM Revision 625: Fixed battery bars
- 06:49 PM Bug #272: Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- 06:48 PM Bug #276 (Wontfix): Red and blue blinking when robot starts
- For some reason the orb randomly blinks red and blue when the robot starts. Need to fix this.
- 06:37 PM Bug #269 (Assigned): Queue packets on robot
- If robot receives packets in rapid succession, code for handling the packets is interleaved. Need to fix this. Espe...
- 06:30 PM Bug #275: robot stops obeying commands after right click
- 03:34 PM Bug #275 (Fixed): robot stops obeying commands after right click
- Need to fix point-click robot control algorithm. Handle case of new command.
- 06:28 PM Revision 624: robot now abandons seeking if receives a new command
- 06:18 PM Bug #234: xbee doesn't respond after killing colonet server
- doesn't seem to happen on optimus prime
- 06:17 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- 02:51 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- No it's still not working.
- 04:26 PM Revision 623: cleanup and colonet debugging
- 04:07 PM Revision 622: Fixed small bug in Colonet Data Requester
- 03:08 PM Revision 621: added a newline to a print
- 02:59 PM Revision 620: Trying to debug wireless problems
- 07:42 PM Revision 618: added some comments
- 07:02 PM Revision 617: changed orbs to use binary constants to see if its fixed
- 09:49 PM Revision 616: Troubleshooting orb driver code on new charge stations. Currently unable to write t...
- 09:16 PM Revision 615: It worked in initial trials without the orbit code, and worked a couple of times af...
- 08:43 PM Revision 614: ran two tests with the same battery, same conditions, different inductor.
- The numbers are looking somewhat iffy, but workable.
- 08:13 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- I think this is working but I'm not sure.
- 08:10 PM Bug #259: Server generally doesn't join token ring on optimusprime
- 07:58 PM Revision 613: added some prints that are commented out with DEBUGGING PRINT above it that can be ...
- did we do anything else?
- 07:35 PM Revision 612: added orb driver code for new charging station
- 07:33 PM Revision 611: added folder for charging station drivers
Also available in: Atom