From 02/21/2008 to 03/21/2008
- 07:42 PM Revision 628: Testing out deleting branches. i2c works and this branch is no longer
- needs to be used.
- 07:26 PM Revision 627: checking for error from vision function in server
- 07:25 PM Revision 626: Created the i2cplugnplay project and copied important files over. Will
- flesh out the API and figure out everything later.
- 07:24 PM Bug #278 (Fixed): Vision algorithm not detecting robots
- With the new camera position, robots aren't detected at all.
- 07:23 PM Bug #277 (Wontfix): "Premature end of jpeg file"
- Happens a lot when reading images from overhead camera.
- 07:21 PM Revision 625: Fixed battery bars
- 06:49 PM Bug #272: Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- 06:48 PM Bug #276 (Wontfix): Red and blue blinking when robot starts
- For some reason the orb randomly blinks red and blue when the robot starts. Need to fix this.
- 06:37 PM Bug #269 (Assigned): Queue packets on robot
- If robot receives packets in rapid succession, code for handling the packets is interleaved. Need to fix this. Espe...
- 06:30 PM Bug #275: robot stops obeying commands after right click
- 03:34 PM Bug #275 (Fixed): robot stops obeying commands after right click
- Need to fix point-click robot control algorithm. Handle case of new command.
- 06:28 PM Revision 624: robot now abandons seeking if receives a new command
- 06:18 PM Bug #234: xbee doesn't respond after killing colonet server
- doesn't seem to happen on optimus prime
- 06:17 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- 02:51 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- No it's still not working.
- 04:26 PM Revision 623: cleanup and colonet debugging
- 04:07 PM Revision 622: Fixed small bug in Colonet Data Requester
- 03:08 PM Revision 621: added a newline to a print
- 02:59 PM Revision 620: Trying to debug wireless problems
- 07:42 PM Revision 618: added some comments
- 07:02 PM Revision 617: changed orbs to use binary constants to see if its fixed
- 09:49 PM Revision 616: Troubleshooting orb driver code on new charge stations. Currently unable to write t...
- 09:16 PM Revision 615: It worked in initial trials without the orbit code, and worked a couple of times af...
- 08:43 PM Revision 614: ran two tests with the same battery, same conditions, different inductor.
- The numbers are looking somewhat iffy, but workable.
- 08:13 PM Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- I think this is working but I'm not sure.
- 08:10 PM Bug #259: Server generally doesn't join token ring on optimusprime
- 07:58 PM Revision 613: added some prints that are commented out with DEBUGGING PRINT above it that can be ...
- did we do anything else?
- 07:35 PM Revision 612: added orb driver code for new charging station
- 07:33 PM Revision 611: added folder for charging station drivers
- 10:49 PM Revision 610: no explosions! removed hack from ConstantCharging.c and ran a test w/ the medium in...
- 05:00 PM Task #274 (Fixed): Unit Test Architecture
- Create a template and directory for unit tests.
- 05:14 PM Task #273 (Fixed): Bay Board I2C
- Implement I2C library and utility functions for bay boards. This includes node discovery and address arbitration.
- 04:50 PM Revision 608: Fixed exception handling ambiguity in colonetcgi helper app
- 04:48 PM Task #201: High Intensity Light Prototype
- Scrapped in favor of color detection.
- 04:47 PM Task #175 (Assigned): F08 SURG application
- 04:46 PM Task #199: Research RFID
- Scrapped in favor of color detection.
- 04:45 PM Task #264: Thought Paper
- Submitted with slight format changes and citation to the original paper. A little bit of a hack but we'll deal with i...
- 04:43 PM Task #240: delay_ms rewrite
- Rewritten and commented. Tested with Chris. Committed to the trunk.
- 11:30 AM Revision 607: updated aaai citation on Thought paper
- 10:36 PM Revision 606: Added Makefile for HTTP access
- 10:17 PM Revision 604: Added iPhone access page
- 10:15 PM Revision 603: More HTTP access files
- 09:50 PM Revision 602: Added preliminary files for HTTP colonet interface
- 09:46 PM Revision 601: Apparently there were changes to bom.c and bom.h since the last time the
- library was compiled.
delay_ms has been rewritten to use _delay_loop_2 which is a 4 cycle
implementation of a delay...
- 08:24 PM Revision 600: added all previous SURG papers (under trunk/pub/papers/SURG)
- 07:49 PM Revision 599: General work on SLAM
- 07:42 PM Revision 598: Modified version of the AAAI paper for Thought.
- 07:01 PM Revision 597: Added the magnetic encoder datasheet.
- 10:58 PM Bug #272: Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- What does this have to do with Colony?
- 10:36 PM Bug #272: Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- Isn't this being done on purpose so that an old version of some software will work?
- 10:19 PM Bug #272 (Invalid): Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- Requires admin privileges to change
Also available in: Atom