From 11/10/2012 to 12/09/2012
- 03:45 PM Colony Scout Task #1724 (Wontfix): Money Requisition
- Julian is talking to Chris now.
- 03:35 AM Colony Scout Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Encoders currently give 336 ticks/m. They should be giving 363.78. The difference is probably due to rounding errors.
- 06:12 PM Colony Scout Bug #2121 (Assigned): File Error Service call
- viki@c3po:~/ros_workspace/scoutos/scout/scoutsim$ rosservice call /scout1/sonar_set_scan 5 10
- 05:49 PM Colony Scout Bug #2120: Remove old teleop and clean up scoutsim folder
- Also as part of this clean up. Change from using the #define PI 3.14... to using M_PI so that we are consistent acros...
- 05:44 PM Colony Scout Bug #2120 (Wontfix): Remove old teleop and clean up scoutsim folder
- Now that we have baked-in teleop, the old one should go.
- 07:15 PM Colony Scout Enhancement #2114 (Wontfix): Make it easier to make new behaviors
- Make the makefile check the behaviors/ folder and compile anything it finds there into a behavior. Auto-generate any...
- 07:14 PM Colony Scout Task #2113 (Wontfix): Clean up scoutsim code
- There's some poor indentation and such.
Clean that up.
- 07:13 PM Colony Scout Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- The GUI to create, delete, and pause scouts is some ugly python.
Clean it up.
- 07:13 PM Colony Scout Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Currently sonar and teleop debugging only runs on scout1, hardcoded.
Make this be specified in some easy way from ...
- 03:31 PM Colony Scout Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/UCC3911DP-4/296-11543-5-ND/381692 for protection instead
- 03:00 PM Colony Scout Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Also need to modify charge circuit to make sure the maximum charge current is 1435mA.
Nominal Cell Voltage is 3.6V a...
- 01:39 AM Colony Scout Bug #2109 (Assigned): Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Protection Circuits Here:
Fuel Gauge Circuit Here:
- 02:56 PM Colony Scout Bug #2110 (Assigned): BOM returns values even when IR LED cannot possibly permeate through the ma...
- Tested by covering with hand and by enclosing in ESD bag.
Checked with camera to make sure IR LED was not visible.
Also available in: Atom