Brian Coltin's activity
From 02/01/2009 to 03/02/2009
- 02:46 PM Colony Revision 1065: Fixed race condition in GUI, hopefully.
- 06:32 PM Colony Revision 1064: Cleaned up code, removed all compiler warnings.
- 05:40 PM Colony Task #350 (Wontfix): Simulating Wireless
- Simulate wireless packets on the simulator.
- 05:40 PM Colony Task #349 (Wontfix): Simulator Logging
- Create a log of the environment, and the robot's positions each timestep. Allow this to be replayed. This should be f...
- 05:33 PM Colony Task #348 (Wontfix): Manage Robots through GUI
- Add, move and delete robots through the simulator gui.
- 05:33 PM Colony Enhancement #347 (Fixed): Deal with speed issues
- Make everything run faster and not take up all the CPU. 100 robots at once without a slow down would be nice.
- 05:31 PM Colony Task #346 (Fixed): Collisions with Obstacles
- Stop the robots from going through obstacles.
- 05:30 PM Colony Task #345 (Wontfix): Circles in Environment
- Allow the use of circles in addition to polygons in the environment.
- 12:13 AM Colony Revision 1049: Robots now draw in correct location.
- 10:45 PM Colony Revision 1047: Draws polygons in the environment.
- 06:21 PM Colony Revision 1020: Now runs at a reasonable speed.
- 05:52 PM Colony Revision 1019: Theta changes now.
- 04:54 PM Colony Task #324: Share Motor Values with Simulator
- 04:52 PM Colony Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I never said that it works well. Each step moves the robot halfway across the screen. Also, the robot's orientation d...
- 04:32 PM Colony Revision 1011: Forgot to commit header file.
- 03:18 PM Colony Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- I think I've already done most of the infrastructure for multiple robots, but it has only been tested with one. Also,...
- 03:16 PM Colony Task #333 (Fixed): Simulate Multiple Robots
- Allow the simulator to simulate multiple robots.
- 03:15 PM Colony Task #332 (Wontfix): Environments
- Allow files representing the obstacles in an environment to be read by the simulator. Make the rangefinders detect th...
- 03:13 PM Colony Enhancement #331 (Fixed): Cleanup on Closure
- When the simulator is closed, we need to clean up all our threads
and robot processes. Same with getting a SIGINT.
- 03:04 PM Colony Revision 1010: Motion works, but needs fine tuning.
- 02:50 PM Colony Revision 1009: Fixed bug in iterator.
- 11:41 AM Colony Revision 1006: Threading issues worked out better... Ready to add motion.
- 05:43 PM Colony Revision 997: Started on drawing robots in the right place.
- 05:05 PM Colony Revision 994: Fixed makefile includes.
Also available in: Atom