From 03/26/2010 to 04/24/2010
- 06:25 pm Bug #1327 (Assigned): Server dies when internet is out
- The server dies when the internet goes out necessitating the manual override of tools. This may be a security hole bu...
- 02:45 pm Bug #1151 (Fixed): input/output error
- Seems that the webcams were causing problems on the USB chip on the server. We added a powered hub and moved tooltron...
- 01:58 pm Bug #1273 (Invalid): fix error messages on bas sync
- shouldn't see
ERROR: got confusing packet. Excpecting something from cardbox (2) but got:
ERROR: trying to print m...
- 09:22 pm Task #1200 (Duplicate): Update state machine interactions between cardbox and server
- 09:21 pm Bug #1204 (Fixed): MySQL server goes away
- fixed by reconnected to MySQL every time someone swipes
- 09:21 pm Bug #1233 (Fixed): Cardbox hangs
- fixed for now by allowing server to get key responses when it is expecting an ACK
- 09:15 pm Revision 264: fixed funny server bug
- 09:13 pm Revision 263: argh, something strange is going on. added more printouts
- 09:10 pm Revision 262: added debugging printouts
- 09:05 pm Revision 261: updated tooltron server to hande being offset from cardbox (implicit ACKS) and ot h...
- 06:28 pm Bug #1233: Cardbox hangs
- Just saw this issue again:
card swipe triggers yellow light, then regardless of button press, a timeout happens (a...
- 01:37 pm Revision 260: Added script to read fuses out of the cardbox
- 10:10 pm Bug #1233 (Fixed): Cardbox hangs
- Twice this issue has come up recently, and it seems to be a problem with the states in the card box
At some point ...
- 05:25 pm Revision 259: wow im a moron, uncommented the cirtical section of code in tooltron.py
- 12:26 pm Revision 258: fixed bug with retries in server and made mysql reconnect each swipe
- 01:40 pm Bug #1204 (Fixed): MySQL server goes away
This happens sometimes when someone swipes after many hours ...
- 08:55 pm Bug #1177 (Duplicate): cosmic bit flips
- 08:54 pm Task #1201 (Duplicate): Document the Server
- * State machine
* How to modify the server
* How to run manualtron
* How to set up the server (screen, etc)
- 08:53 pm Task #1200 (Duplicate): Update state machine interactions between cardbox and server
- 08:53 pm Task #1199 (Assigned): Document the States of the toolbox/cardbox
- 08:53 pm Task #1198 (Assigned): Document the Network Bootloader
- 08:52 pm Task #617 (Invalid): Buy Conduit
- 08:52 pm Task #1142 (Worksforme): Hot glue connectors in the two bandsaws
- 08:51 pm Bug #1151: input/output error
- Might be the FTDI chip browning out. Going to try to add a cap to the power rails when we get the parts for it
- 08:47 pm Bug #1150 (Worksforme): Fix USB issue with RS485 chip on cardbox schematic/layout
- 03:36 pm Bug #1179 (Fixed): Tool ACL issues
- 03:16 pm Revision 257: huge delay to keep the ftdi chip happy
- 03:06 pm Revision 256: added delay between messages on the bus
- 02:47 pm Bug #1197 (Assigned): Keypad row 3 (7,8,9,C) does not work
- The keypad isn't busted (we probed the leads and saw that rows were connected) but we don't get anything from row 3.
- 02:37 pm Revision 255: Updated a define in tooltron.h
- 05:04 pm Revision 254: added some logging output
- 03:38 pm Task #1194 (Assigned): Put up a warning sign for Tooltron swiping responsibilities
- If you swipe, you are responsible for damages
Also available in: Atom