Added WirelessSender class to libscout
WirelessSender will hold some metadata like packet destination, pan, andchannel, and will publish a WirelessPacket (also, addedmesssages/WirelessPacket.msg) to /wireless/sendSo far, lacks proper documentation and static functions similarly named...
Finishing BFS for behaviors navigationMap. Also commiting teleop skeleton code.
BFS for NavigationMap prototype, lots of TODOs
Moved outboundVectTable to navigationMap and filled out the code for it.
lineFollow functions for Scout.
The lineDrive function from the colony 3 bots that has been modded to be compatable with c++ and also the motors commands were switched to handle the scouts library. Note: If it fails to compile, I probably did the motors wrong. Love James.
Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
Initial ported traffic navigation code.
navigationMap prototype for Scout
Added scoutsim support for encoders.
To see the query_encoders.srv (used for accessing this data) in action, use: rosrun libscout test_encoders. You will see a stream of encoder data.
Changed deconstructor for behavior list because I discovered vector::empty which should be used instead.
Fixed CliffsensorControl, now actually part of Behaviors
Committing changes that were not previously committed. Also got rid of some confusing/unnecessary code.
New behavior implementation that uses a list of behaviors to command multiple scouts with multiple behaviors.
Added CliffSensorControl to libscout with very basic functionalitythat hopefully doesn't break anything.(Please let me know if I did something wrong!)
Adding previously missing file sonar_distance.msg
Should have been in previous commits but was not added.
Added scout_constants.h to scoutsim
Previously missing file in last commit.
Fixed the scoutsim node.
Just a couple bugs. All the nodes compile now! You can run "rosmake" from the "scout" directory (compile the whole stack).
Fixed the encoders node.
Simplified the node to only advertise a single service - a query allows other nodes to find out, simply, the total distance traveled. The node also only handles plain encoder ticks, because distance and such computation should be done on the library end.
Fixed the analog node.
Only a couple small changes were needed here. For the most part, good job Dev - looks like this is set up correctly for a skeleton. Changes were debugging only.
Small tidying up.
Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.
Fixed the usb_serial node so it now compiles.
Moved the previously split send_serial_data and receive_serial_data into a single message. Renamed files to use usb_serial instead of usbserial. Updated CMakeLists to actually refer to usb_serial and not motors. Fixed bugs.
« Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next » (401-425/484) Per page: 25, 50, 100
Also available in: Atom