Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually update timestamp
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Fixed bugs I saw in headlights code. Fixed object parameter missing error. Added no-set capability to headlights. Changed attribution in motors. Fixed CMakeLists.txt due to error I put in there on my last commit (extra comma). Should compile now. I'm sorry if it doesn't.
Fixed headlights/src/headlights.cpp to get rid of the compile-time bug. I forgot to dereference a pointer in the message subscriber that subscribes to set_headlights.
Created ROS skeleton for Headlights node. Currently has functionality for getting headlights set via a message and setting some variables to the message contents, but doesn't write to hardware. Also does not include code in libscout to support headlights yet....
Also available in: Atom